• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 7: The Dark Thirst Rises

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
From my experience scars don't normally look as cool as you'd hope they would. I have a few on my hands from knives and one under my lip and a couple chicken pox scars on my forehead and they all suck

My last name is common and inaccurate (means red-haired). Partner is conflicted about taking my last name should we get married— my name is better but she doesn't like what taking a man's name represents (related: why we aren't married— too much historical baggage).

Do chicks actually dig scars

You don't speak for the female hivemind!?!?!

No one knows how to pronounce my last name (and of course in the military you're addressed by your last name) so everyone calls me Legolas

you'd make a hot genderswapped legolas though.

5520130608171ejakc.jpg

Misha

Banned
Ha. My name is constantly mispronounced. It's annoying. NO THERE ISNT A B IN MY NAME WTF ARE YOU DOING.
Somehow people pronounce line right but add a p at the end when spelling it.

Why would someone randomly assume There's a silent p at the end of anything?????

Jobbs

Banned
If I was getting married and neither of us was big on taking the other's last name, we'd just not do it at all. Who cares, really?

Have some kind of contest or game of chance to determine the first child's last name, then take turns after that.

If I was getting married and neither of us was big on taking the other's last name, we'd just not do it at all. Who cares, really?

Have some kind of contest or game of chance to determine the first child's last name, then take turns after that.
Double barrelled surnames are a thing

FloatOn

In other news I watched Big Brother last night because I needed some mindless entertainment and there are so many attractive people on this show. I thought of YKN when I saw this dude

big-brother-season-18-victor-arroyo-swimsuit.jpg

Just change both of your surnames to von Bismarck and be done with it.

first kid
Obi Wan Haden

Dryk

Scars can be sexy or boring. Rarely bad.
Like the rest of me my scars are incredibly boring XD

The best I've got is this one on my face that I got when I fell over and put a tooth through it as a toddler.
jmIgc0s.jpg

I thought I'd get a cool one when I sliced my palm open but it healed too well

Misha

Banned

I recently have come to like the idea of making a new name

In this concept of a custom you'd create a new name to represent your new family and the kids would carry it till they got married or determined that they are independent enough that they are their own family.

Misha

Banned
You know I think I'll get my forehead scars fixed sometime. It's pretty much the main reason I always have to have bangs. Would be nice to have the option. Not to

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I have scars on both of my wrists. When I was like 10 my rabbit sliced them open. That sure tickled.
All self harm ones have thankfully disappeared
No massive scars I can think of atm.

My surname's nearly always pronounced correctly (my WASP privilege) but people have used the wrong vowel a few times. It's Co[redacted] not Cu[redacted]

In other news I watched Big Brother last night because I needed some mindless entertainment and there are so many attractive people on this show. I thought of YKN when I saw this dude

big-brother-season-18-victor-arroyo-swimsuit.jpg

Yaaaaaaassss.

I bet Jake would prefer more rancid looking body hair, but he wouldn't kick him out of bed

The body hair hate has to stop.

But true on both counts.

FloatOn

new toe jam and earl got funded

it's one of the few genesis games I never got around to playing

I hope it turns out better than M#9

marrec

Banned
Why are we talking about Bs and Ns?

Also, body hair haters get out, my chest hair is glorious and it will never be shorn.

Should probs trim my leg hair tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom