• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of many reasons I'm voting Green. Fucking yes.

Green Party Leader Natalie Bennett said in a statement: "Chancellor George Osborne is continuing with his clearly false diagnosis of the source of Britain's economic problems, so unsurprisingly his prescription is not going to cure the patient.

"Osborne’s suggestion that 'disastrous decisions on spending and borrowing and welfare that got us into this mess' are demonstrably false. What got us into 'this mess' is the fraud, errors and mismanagement of the financial sector. Urgent action is needed is to tackle the still out-of-control sector, the still too-big-to-fail banks and their hulking dominance of our imbalanced economy.

"What the coalition government needs to do is stop making the poor, the disadvantaged and the young pay for those bankers' errors, and rebalance the economy so that it starts to provide jobs that workers can build a life on, while paying decent benefits to everyone who needs them.”

Source

zeemumu

This, however, is getting me all hot and bothered

EZu8cqG.jpg

NNNNNGH

My Playstation 1 will live again in spirit.

I'd love to buy this but my black PS4 matches everything else in my living room so I think I'd keep this one in my bedroom.

Kater

Banned
That's the same kind of grimace I make when I go by people who shower in AXE. 😨

I prefer the smell of sweat over AXE.

BBC Sherlock which is the one with alien pretending to be human Benedict Cumberbatch.

Elementary which is an Americanized version of Sherlock which has Lucy Liu in it. Those are the only two I know of.

[edit]:

tumblr_inline_n2ly5lm4Py1r72lv9.png

I forgot about this GOAT image.

[2:53:51 PM] Steve: Are avarage penis sizes in Europe bigger? I want to throw that as an argument into the thread
[2:54:18 PM] Jake: Brb getting a European boyfriend.
[2:54:22 PM] Nick: omg plz do
[2:54:51 PM] Steve: OMG THEY ARE
[2:55:03 PM] Jake: sunsetplane.jpg

Risgroo

[2:53:51 PM] Steve: Are avarage penis sizes in Europe bigger? I want to throw that as an argument into the thread
[2:54:18 PM] Jake: Brb getting a European boyfriend.
[2:54:22 PM] Nick: omg plz do
[2:54:51 PM] Steve: OMG THEY ARE
[2:55:03 PM] Jake: sunsetplane.jpg

So skype is where the really lewd shit happens? hmmmmmmmm

I was filled
You made my bones still
Your eyes well with tears
We're alive my dear

Since we found out that we're invincible
We've been living in a dream world
Since we decided to be infinite
There's no ending and there's no fear

4voIGGE.png

Legal in England

16 is legal in most US states as well.

Age of consent 16 (32): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

Still creepy once you push past 20 imo.

I know little about Spotify. Worth it?

Absolutely. Tons of music to stream whenever you want and it makes finding new music really easy.

zeemumu

Alright I'm caught up on Arrow. Ollie got hit with some irony. Now he's going to be the one watching while Radioactive plays in the background.

Damn,
Captain Boomerang
? They're just throwing in everybody in this series.

16 is legal in most US states as well.

Age of consent 16 (32): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia

Still creepy once you push past 20 imo.

Wasn't being serious

...well I mean it's true but still

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom