• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
image1xxl.jpg

Kind of dig this one tbh.

Risgroo

Holy shit the new Terminator looks like ass. Crusty old Arnold and Sarah Khaleesi.
WHERE ARE MAH DRAGONZ CLOTHES, MAH BOOTS AND MAH MOTORCYCLE

zeemumu

HNONcQm.jpg

The peak of automotive engineering right there.
MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD, PAL. FERRARI.

Remember when nitrous was the greatest thing in the world and all you needed in the F&F universe?

Holy shit the new Terminator looks like ass. Crusty old Arnold and Sarah Khaleesi.
WHERE ARE MAH DRAGONZ CLOTHES, MAH BOOTS AND MAH MOTORCYCLE

It looks okay. The problem is that Arnold is so iconic that he has to be in every Terminator movie, even the 4th, and he's been in so much goofy shit now and is so old that he doesn't really fit the Terminator in terms of appearance. His Terminator acting is probably still spot on, though. We need another young actor who can portray a lifeless puppet that is also deadly.

Kater

Banned
It looks okay. The problem is that Arnold is so iconic that he has to be in every Terminator movie, even the 4th, and he's been in so much goofy shit now and is so old that he doesn't really fit the Terminator in terms of appearance. His Terminator acting is probably still spot on, though. We need another young actor who can portray a lifeless puppet that is also deadly.

We need another ripped Austrian actor with a really goofy Styrian accent, it's just not the same with an American playing the part of the robot man. :(

Also, holy moly, that Jai Courtney guy (who plays Kyle Reese) is really attractive.

I've been busy with work (stupid holidays) and with military processing (which is pretty much torture btw) so...yeah.

P.S. Dragons do sleep through winter. They don't want to do much else because it's cold and awful.

Risgroo

Remember when nitrous was the greatest thing in the world and all you needed in the F&F universe?

Hoping for a nitrous comback in F&F7. Statham pls.

We just need another Arnold.
220px-Juniorposter.jpg

Hello you called?
Eeeeek. Uh, yeah, could you make that Terminator movie not shit? Thonx.
Remember when they assumed all tuner cars had hideous decals?
Breh, I've played Need for Speed Underground, watched 2 Fast 2 Furious and Pimp My Ride, so I'm kind of an expert on tuner cars. It's not a proper one if it doesn't have decals, 6 different colours and at least 3 PS2s in the back.

Formatting my PC... again... this weekend. Shit was all fucked up from last install or SSD is dying or something.

Fingers crossed I'll actually be able to enjoy Dragon age soon? Lol nah.

I can't fly lol I have really bad eyesight and no depth perception

Whenever I get a job

Your poor eyesight explains why you say I'm handsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom