• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have my real pic. Yes, that's right. I'm not even real. I am a mere collection of sexy pixels who has gained awareness.

Emily's going to airstrike everyone that knows
she was once a Belieber.

Thanks for reminding me I hadn't posted this picture in this thread yet.

bieber2.jpg

She's never livin' that shame down. We'll be in our forties and I'll still remind her.

Speaking of, I spent like half an hour fixing the goddamn network adapter on my laptop. Thank you based Google. I had to edit the registry and everything. It felt like diffusing a bomb. One wrong move and I'd fuck it up real good.

I hate Love Fist mainly because I'm always reminded of that mission where you have to drive them around in their limo while they try to diffuse a bomb and you can't slow down too much, or it will explode, and it's also raining making it harder to control the fucking limo.

God, I still hate that fucking mission.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I hate Love Fist mainly because I'm always reminded of that mission where you have to drive them around in their limo while they try to diffuse a bomb and you can't slow down too much, or it will explode, and it's also raining making it harder to control the fucking limo.

God, I still hate that fucking mission.
Meh. Beat that mission first time going. I can also 360 no scope every single time in BattleCod. *downs Doritos and Diet Double Dew*

I'm cackling at those Irish "The Sounds of Sodomy" leaflets.

Squelch, squelch, squelch.
father-ted-careful-now.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
Ayy lmao @ Windumb's upside down avatar.

I did it for Terrisus.

Also what the fuck is this "ayy lmao" shit? Every 5 seconds someone in local area chat in WoW says it. It's pissing me the fuck off.

"I fucked ur gurl"
"ayy lmao"

"bitch pls i *insert something stupid*"
"ayy lmao"

I did it for Terrisus.

Also what the fuck is this "ayy lmao" shit? Every 5 seconds someone in local area chat in WoW says it. It's pissing me the fuck off.

"I fucked ur gurl"
"ayy lmao"

"bitch pls i *insert something stupid*"
"ayy lmao"

Tumblr meme that spread for whatever reason suddenly even tho it's over like two years old at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom