• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Ew.

She looks good (despite the meth abuse), but I wouldn't rim her even if they paid me. I bet she tastes of oxide and dirty scabs.

clint-eastwood-disgusted-gif.gif

I'm attempting to read at least 50 books this year. I've read two already, and I'm about to finish a third. I'm also already one book ahead of schedule. This will be cake. #nerd

I just checked my pantry and noticed that I've run out of my precious beer preserve.

I didn't remember that I finished it last Sunday with some buttery croissant. And now I'm sad.

I need to get into alcoholic preserves.

Side note, croissants are the only good thing France ever did for the world.

Kevyt

Not that hard if you have the time/put other hobbies aside.

Back in high school I used to read around one book per week.

Edit: I guess you also need to be a fast reader.

Reading books makes me fall asleep. My short attention span doesn't help either. I:

Join the console plebs instead.

But yeah, I'm excited for Witcher 3. But damn, Cyberpunk is going to be the GOAT. I can feel it. Can't wait until Witcher 3 is out, so they can fully focus on it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Funky Papa's first sex advice column is now available on the shelves. Bring your girlfriends for an empirical demonstration.

Next issue: Circumcision.

My GAF thread rules:

1) Never enter a circumcision thread
2) Never enter a tipping thread
3) Never enter an abortion thread

In all three instances, you're guaranteed to encounter a bunch of people who will do nothing except piss you off.

My GAF thread rules:

1) Never enter a circumcision thread
2) Never enter a tipping thread
3) Never enter an abortion thread

In all three instances, you're guaranteed to encounter a bunch of people who will do nothing except piss you off.

For me add:

4) Never enter a thread which could have anything to do with PopGAF
5) Never enter a Spider-Man thread because most people are so wrong forever

Kevyt

I try to stay away from religion and religious related threads. I'm a raging atheist so I have to control myself. It has worked so far.

I should also add

4) Never enter a minimum wage thread. It's all clearly about bootstraps, y'all. Some people can be borderline sociopaths I swear.

5) Never enter a Spider-Man thread because most people are so wrong forever

I LIKE RAIMI SPIDERMAN, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Those "[Celebrity] sure is looking good these days" threads usually get a few bans from people ogling too hard. Good laughs.

More of those need to be made for male celebrities. #equality

I should also add

4) Never enter a minimum wage thread. It's all clearly about bootstraps, y'all. Some people can be borderline sociopaths I swear.

To be honest, the majority of political threads are going to annoy me, as someone pretty fucking left wing. Also crime threads. Crime threads are ugh.

I LIKE RAIMI SPIDERMAN, AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

YES I CAN. I CAN SAY YOU ARE A BAD MAN. STOP BEING BAD, BAD MAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom