• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turin

Banned
tumblr_inline_milqgk6LqZ1qz4rgp.gif

Turin

Banned
The stars aligned for it. Our best warrior, Jake, has fallen and Emily resides in parts unknown having finally found her dragons.

zeemumu

I ended up asking myself some basic questions that I for some reason never thought to ask myself before, because I realized that I knew what everyone else wanted but I didn't know what I wanted. I realized that what I wanted was just to be somewhere where I felt wanted, with a,good support system of friends or an SO who cared about me as much as I cared for her. That explained why I got jealous/sad whenever I thought about relationships and why getting an SO felt like such a priority. I also decided that I wanted to travel. The 2nd one is a lot easier to deal with than the first since it's only dependent on money. But I think the only way that I can fulfill that first one is to become a better person. Less annoying, less spastic, more confident. Maybe then I'll finally get my own wish, and I can finally start living instead of having a "days since I've considered suicide" count. This year's probably my last chance to get it right.

I'd post this in depression GAF but being in there just makes me sad.

Kevyt

I ended up asking myself some basic questions that I for some reason never thought to ask myself before, because I realized that I knew what everyone else wanted but I didn't know what I wanted. I realized that what I wanted was just to be somewhere where I felt wanted, with a,good support system of friends or an SO who cared about me as much as I cared for her. That explained why I got jealous/sad whenever I thought about relationships and why getting an SO felt like such a priority. I also decided that I wanted to travel. The 2nd one is a lot easier to deal with than the first since it's only dependent on money. But I think the only way that I can fulfill that first one is to become a better person. Less annoying, less spastic, more confident. Maybe then I'll finally get my own wish, and I can finally start living instead of having a "days since I've considered suicide" count. This year's probably my last chance to get it right.

That's what I suspected from your previous posts but I did not want to jump to conclusions. Also, suicide is never a good option. Snap out of that kind of thinking.

zeemumu

That's what I suspected from your previous posts but I did not want to jump to conclusions. Also, suicide is never a good option. Snap out of that kind of thinking.

It's really not a good option. That's why I'm doing my best not to give up.
In happier news I'm playing through Bayonetta 2. The amount of effort that goes into these boss fights is amazing.

Kater

Banned
Some cheerful, funky art that I found on tumblr not too long ago:

tumblr_n58myeURiN1spc4xxo1_1280.jpg

Amy Churchwell

Traveling is great since you meet new people and / or see new lands and new cultures. It gives you a lot more perspective in your life so you should definitely try it out.

Kater

Banned
Mhm, that's some pretty cool fanart.

Edit: Checked out the artists tumblr, some really nice art. Liking his style. =)

---

Something else I just found.

tumblr_nfjq1bUTC61r0eo86o1_500.png

Kater

Banned
Jeez, are you the one who had Felix the Cat as their original avatar? I mostly remember avatars, unless you've been posting since Real '13.
No, I had Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas as avatar before, I believe you are thinking of another cat. :p

G-fex! There it is! Yeah, sorry El_Gato I have no clue when you came along.

You either, Nerdkiller.

Submit to my will or get out of my lands.
I first posted in the thread when BB told us in the LGBT OT about it. Dunno when I started posting though, a couple months now,, possibly.

Windam

Scaley member
No, I had Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas as avatar before, I believe you are thinking of another cat. :p

I first posted in the thread when BB told us in the LGBT OT about it. Dunno when I started posting though, a couple months now,, possibly.

Now I remember! BB brought more of his devilish friends to try to indoctrinate the men of Fake into their evil cult of Homomancy before his sudden disappearance. Where is that devil?

Kater

Banned
Now I remember! BB brought more of his devilish friends to try to indoctrinate the men of Fake into their evil cult of Homomancy before his sudden disappearance. Where is that devil?
He was sharing his secrets about the forbidden realms of the almost straight FakeGAF, which was interesting to me so I joined this kerfuffle here.
:p

He's making more music of course, following his dreams.

If you need a link to his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scaccia92

Turin

Banned
Jake!!!!!! What happened?

Kevin, don't go!!!!

I recall my conversations with him. It was like a lovely dance between a devil and angel.

Me being the devil of course. ;)

tumblr_inline_n6nk6mperU1r9fbtp.gif

Turin

Banned
I drank too much alcohol and wasn't really into GAF during the holidays. I used the time for more important things. Like reading books and hoes.

I need to read more. >.>

I got a bit farther in Dragon Age. Finally got to
Skyhold

Meeting the Elder One was pretty awesome.

18812405.jpg

The Next Gone Girl™

It's not really that similar to Gone Girl. But the ending surprised me. I was expecting a twist and thought I had it all figured out. But I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom