• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windam

Scaley member
htyvby.gif

zeemumu

Why won't anyone love me? :(

Foreveralone.jpeg

Eh, once you make it past valentine's day you'll be fine.

Is using rage to win at everything in life going to affect my efforts to get my shit together or is it a legitimate strategy? Because right now I'm working on being calm and happy, but the thing is, since I would forgive everyone and barely ever get angry, I repurposed all of that rage for normal functions like defending myself. I haven't been using unused rage as fuel lately. Maybe I can balance it out. The middle point between rage and happiness is determination, right?

Kevyt

Eh, once you make it past valentine's day you'll be fine.

Is using rage to win at everything in life going to affect my efforts to get my shit together or is it a legitimate strategy? Because right now I'm working on being calm and happy, but the thing is, since I would forgive everyone and barely ever get angry, I repurposed all of that rage for normal functions like defending myself. I haven't been using unused rage as fuel lately. Maybe I can balance it out. The middle point between rage and happiness is determination, right?

Fudge... Valentine's day is coming up.... :(

I hate that day, I hate it.

I NEED DANGANRONPA 2 AAH

...not as much as ZE3 though.

I straight up need the resolution to whatever the fuck happened at the end of VLR

Straight up NEED

IN MY VEINS.

Windam

Scaley member
Does the idea of having a relationship sound both nice and horrifying to you guys at the same time, or am I just weird?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Not everybody wants to get tied up to somebody, even if they cherish their companionship.

I'm with Windam. I've been four months into a relationship with a wonderful girl, but I still feel overwhelmed from time to time, grasping for air.

Linius

Not everybody wants to get tied up to somebody, even if they cherish their companionship.

I'm with Windam. I've been four months into a relationship with a wonderful girl, but I still feel overwhelmed from time to time, grasping for air.

We know how you deal with them girls Funky, smooth you

Chuckie

I've already with my girl for 10 years, so I am kinda over that point ;)

Windam

Scaley member
Why does it sound horrifying to you?

One of us getting overly attached (that shit is not pretty) and being cheated on. Both of these happen too easily these days from what I've seen. Worse if you're the one who's attached and gets cheated on because then you're all "MY LIFE IS OVVVVVERRRRRRRRRR!". Biggest fear is being cheated on. Fuck that noise.

Kevyt

One of us getting overly attached (that shit is not pretty) and being cheated on. Both of these happen too easily these days from what I've seen. Worse if you're the one who's attached and gets cheated on because then you're all "MY LIFE IS OVVVVVERRRRRRRRRR!". Biggest fear is being cheated on. Fuck that noise.

Sounds like insecurity.

NinjaBoiX

Relationships are sometimes hard Windam, for sure, but the rewards for putting in the time and effort are often life-affirming. Sometimes just waking up and knowing that amazing person is in your life is enough to make it all worthwhile.

As for getting overly attached, I think that only happens if you aren't with the right person; unrequited affection is a sure sign of a dead end relationship.

Cheating? That shit is just a motherfucker, but do you avoid crossing the road in case you get hit by a bus? Just try and make it a healthy, fulfilling relationship and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

Linius

Relationships are sometimes hard Windam, for sure, but the rewards for putting in the time and effort are often life-affirming. Sometimes just waking up and knowing that amazing person is in your life is enough to make it all worthwhile.

As for getting overly attached, I think that only happens if you aren't with the right person; unrequited affection is a sure sign of a dead end relationship.

Cheating? That shit is just a motherfucker, but do you avoid crossing the road in case you get hit by a bus? Just try and make it a healthy, fulfilling relationship and you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

With your current avatar it's hard to take in the message. But these words above are good.

Gotta resist the urge to avatar quote.

[edit]: The UK chocolate bar thread makes me sad because American chocolate bars are so fucking shit in comparison. Or in general really. Bleh American chocolate.

Turin

Banned

image.php

Hey, someone had to. :p

Leaked footage of me at a liquor store.

I always wanted to be a go-go dancer when I was younger...

Shoot for the stars

FakeGAF bringing back the comedy.

tumblr_mt1uxzEv2O1sfqkifo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom