• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Megaton.

I'm so down for an upgrade.

You have a doge? Pics plz...

Sure, if I can ever be bothered to take any.

AAAAAGH, my roommate is listening to that Sarah McLachlan song, from the animal cruelty ad.
Day ruined
latest

If it makes you feel any better, the song is totally about getting high on drugs anyway.

zeemumu

I ended up completing Bayonetta 2. Compared to the rest of the boss fights in the game, the last one felt a little weak, but it was in no way a bad boss fight. The weakest Bayonetta boss fight is still just a good if not better as the best boss fight from something like God of War. Platinum always does a good job with the scale of those fights. It shows in this and it shows in Wonderful 101.

Well, now that I've finished that and all of the busy work for my classes has been taken care of, it's time to satisfy this pizza craving that I've been having for about a week. I'd go for Pieology but I'm lazy so I'm just going to go to the Winco down the street and get some, then figure out what to do for the rest of the day because I'm not due to be at work until 7:30.

Oh, and about that post I made a few days ago about mixing rage fuel with acceptance and a calm attitude to create determination. It works, apparently. I've been feeling pretty good and I'm actively trying to socialize. Think I'm worthy of my new avatar now.

Risgroo

Always happy in a crowd, you love to converse, to relate, and above all to have fun. You tend to think in a more holistic manner than many others. Like a crow you are attracted to shiny objects, new ideas, playful exciting colors and the thrill of a new personal relationship. You love to talk or gossip. You are highly invested in the reality of day-to-day life. Practicality is far more important than issues of honor or allegiance. You are a creature of the here and now. You are a natural multi-tasker, often switching mid-thought from one duty to another. You have a flair for presenting your personality in your work, and are known as a great storyteller and natural actor. You are very skilled at taking in a barrage of information and distilling what is most important from it. Naturally charming, you are quick to win new friends. Over stimulation is a danger.

This couldn't be less accurate, lol.

zeemumu

I'm actually excited for Windows 10.

Wat

image.php

That personality test is pretty freaky

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

NinjaBoiX

Morning smackheads! Here, have a lovely pic of Radeo Suicide, just 'cos innit:

unhMwbb.jpg

Your posts on the thread aren't wrong but you also seem pretty annoyed. Is it the frivolousness of it?
Maybe, but it's more the banality of it and how obvious the conceit is, yet people are still like "whoa, it says I live by my own rules, I'm sometimes too thoughtful for words and I can be terrible or noble depending on the individual. That's, like, totally me!"

Yeah, or anyone else in the world, ever.

NinjaBoiX

I guess I can see the appeal of septum piercings, but I find gauges pretty gross. The small ones aren't too bad, but the big ones, no thanks.

My mate used to have pretty big ones years ago but took them out. Now his earlobes look vile.

Chuckie

I guess I can see the appeal of septum piercings, but I find gauges pretty gross. The small ones aren't too bad, but the big ones, no thanks.

My mate used to have pretty big ones years ago but took them out. Now his earlobes look vile.

Yeah the big ones look fucking gross.

Hmm, I don't remember that typo and I played the DS version a few times because it's the best Final Fantasy ever made and anyone who disagrees is objectively wrong.

FAKE.

Hmmmt, I think I'm gonna get into Hannibal finally after I finish up season two of The Americans. Only one episode left! I'm gonna watch season three as it happens I think rather than binging.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hmmmt, I think I'm gonna get into Hannibal finally after I finish up season two of The Americans. Only one episode left! I'm gonna watch season three as it happens I think rather than binging.
Do eeeeet. It's one of the most beautiful and haunting shows ever. The first bunch of episodes are a bit slow, but then it lands its hooks on you. The second season is incredible from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom