• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

o-face.jpg

I wanna do stuff to that mouth

Edit: Fuuuuuck top of the page.

YOU SAID YOU WANNA BANG WELL
FUCK YOU SUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKEEEEEERRRRRR

CoolHopefulAcornbarnacle.gif

I would definitely pursue intimate relations with that prof on the right tho.

The woman kind of reminds me of Michele Bachmann.

Windam

Scaley member
My gym shoes just arrived. My equipment is ready to hit the gym. My body... Not so sure.

I haven't done anything strenuous in almost six years now. The hardest thing I've done in recent times is carry my computer tower from my room to the kitchen and back. (Only place to work on it; carpet everywhere but the kitchen.) No fucking way it is ready.

My gym shoes just arrived. My equipment is ready to hit the gym. My body... Not so sure.

I haven't done anything strenuous in almost six years now. The hardest thing I've done in recent times is carry my computer tower from my room to the kitchen and back. (Only place to work on it; carpet everywhere but the kitchen.) No fucking way it is ready.

This was pretty much me before I started running. Your body will hate you at first and you may be able to barely walk. But it will adjust.

Kevyt

Gym shoes?

Also, I hate all of you skinny people. Some people can eat anything and not get fat. I'll eat something and boom, fat. It doesn't matter if I exercise or not. I've been struggling with my belly fat for too long now I:

Windam

Scaley member
Gym shoes?

Also, I hate all of you skinny people. Some people can eat anything and not get fat. I'll eat something and boom, fat. It doesn't matter if I exercise or not. I've been struggling with my belly fat for too long now I:

Trainers. Haven't owned a pair in years.

Also, I am one of the skinny people. :D

D:

The Pope doesn't make any sense. "Stop breeding like rabbits." "Birth control is still bad tho." Because abstinence only is totally effective at preventing unplanned pregnancy. Because most humans' natural desire to copulate should be repressed because that's completely healthy.

BYE FRANCIS.

How many of those were airbrushed on or were body suits I wonder?

Well, it's Hollywood. So just assume everything's fake. You're more likely to be correct that way.

zeemumu

The Pope doesn't make any sense. "Stop breeding like rabbits." "Birth control is still bad tho." Because abstinence only is totally effective at preventing unplanned pregnancy. Because most humans' natural desire to copulate should be repressed because that's completely healthy.

BYE FRANCIS.

It'd be healthy if we didn't devour more than we put back onto the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom