• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

It sure got colourful in here

Y u no rainbow avi?

why-wh_5483243_lrg.jpg

Y u no cool mod?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
If a girl offers you a bump of cocaine does that mean she likes you?

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Is it true that they're going to keep the current Neogaf logo until Half-Life 3 comes out Adam?

Kevyt

^ Who would have thought.

I would hate this if I was the one taking the picture. I'd run and scream like a five year old girl.

tumblr_mp9swaV2Fr1rvjmqpo1_400.gif

Kevyt

Lara Croft ain't got nothing on her.

I bet Lara couldn't give birth and fight off bad guys at the same time.

But... Crystal Dynamics should take note for next tomb raider instalment.

Kevyt

I tried to make Chipotle-like rice and failed at it fabulously. My rice is so much better than Chipotles. Yet the consistency of my rice is different, it's much more moisty and soft.

I'm starting to like my own food. Next is pastries. Funky Papa's pastries are a huge inspiration \o/

Chuckie

I tried to make Chipotle-like rice and failed at it fabulously. My rice is so much better than Chipotles. Yet the consistency of my rice is different, it's much more moisty and soft.

I'm starting to like my own food. Next is pastries. Funky Papa's pastries are a huge inspiration \o/

I like to mix my rice varieties up, so for instance I use Basmati (rather dry) and Pandan (rather moist) to get the perfect mix.

Kevyt

Does anyone know which cellphones have the best cameras? Some cells claim they have 13 megapixel cameras, 50 megapixels, but some people say that megapixels don't matter.... etc... I just don't know anymore.

Anyone here a professional cellphone photographer?

I like to mix my rice varieties up, so for instance I use Basmati (rather dry) and Pandan (rather moist) to get the perfect mix.

I love basmati rice. It's one of my favorites type of rice. I think it's the best rice out there, so delicious and tasty.

Clydefrog

Was just driving behind a car with some interesting bumper stickers that reminded me of this thread. It was an old station wagon from the 80s. It had bumper stickers that said, "SO GAY. I can't even drive straight" and "I LOVE BLOW" and another one about pet adoption.

The driver was a woman wearing a backwards baseball cap smoking a cigarette.

Kevyt

Was just driving behind a car with some interesting bumper stickers that reminded me of this thread. It was an old station wagon from the 80s. It had bumper stickers that said, "SO GAY. I can't even drive straight" and "I LOVE BLOW" and another one about pet adoption.

The driver was a woman wearing a backwards baseball cap smoking a cigarette.

Are you trying to say something?

Risgroo

Going to London tomorrow woooooo!
British Grand Prix on Sunday WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vUXnEng.gif

See ya!
LY2uIxX.gif

Kevyt

giphy.gif

I need to try this... I need a workout buddy, preferably a nice handsome guy for errr.... health and fitness reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom