• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevyt

Who's windam?

tumblr_m41aygNfBB1r15uyio2_r4_250.gif

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
You fucking guys. I wanted to find out about gay marriage on The Daily Show. The least you could do is spoiler your posts, geez.

I finally watched last week's episode of Hannibal last night.

The constant dreamlike quality that permeates the show makes it hard to know what's actually happening. I love it.

Windam

Scaley member
Can someone shop a Confederate flag behind me? As a Christian dragon, I feel it is important that my views be expressed as well. I don't have anything against gays, but I would like to express the pride I feel for my heritage and religion, and what they stand for.

Can someone shop a Confederate flag behind me? As a Christian dragon, I feel it is important that my views be expressed as well. I don't have anything against gays, but I would like to express the pride I feel for my heritage and religion, and what they stand for.

You will use the one I made for you or you will go without.

y6zUJp6.png

Kevyt

You're Canadian...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom