• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
IT'S YOU BOY
YOU IN THE CORNER
SOMETHING IS TAKING ME OVER
I ONLY CAME HERE FOR YOU

I DIDN'T JUST COME HERE TO DANCE
IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
DO YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN
IF YOU'D JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE
YOU'D SEE WHAT I SEE, YOU'D SEE WHAT I SEE

Carly Rae won 2015. Poor everyone else.

Eh. Not bad. Kinda formulaic. I prefer boppy, more juvenile Rae anyway. I think she still has it, though. I feel like she'll probably drop another proper hit sooner than later.

For those willing to sail the ironic waters of European post-hipster musicstuff, get into De Vito. It's awesome.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Good morning, Fakers.

VsPZl98.gif

Turin

Banned
Marilyn also dated Evan Rachel Wood. Another thing that happened.

Arkham Knight is probably my favorite game of this gen so far.

Risgroo

Whoah, this sequence in Lords of Shadow 2(from 20:40) is amazing! Among the most creative and fun stuff I've ever seen in an action game. Such a shame the rest of the game is dragged down by the terrible future/present parts. One moment I'm running around Dracula's massive fucking castle, fighting against great bosses in beautiful areas, the next I'm talking to a half-asleep Patrick Stewart in some sterile office, and then I'm in a damn PARKING LOT. AAaaaarrghhh!
Marilyn also dated Evan Rachel Wood. Another thing that happened.

Arkham Knight is probably my favorite game of this gen so far.
All the DLC shenanigans kinda soured me on the game, I'll probably wait for a GOTY edition. Glad you're enjoying it tho!

Querl... get into Arkham City and be blessed.

Arkham Asylum's good too. But not as good. Haven't played Origins. Arkham Knight seems great but it's trash on PC.
Origins is definitely worth checking out. It's almost identical to City, but that isn't really a bad thing :p

Clydefrog

Fuck that one gliding section of City though... with the red outlined rings.

Also, fuck the save system. I couldn't figure out how to replay a certain part of the game (the ending). I missed the cutscene because my roommate was bugging me about his cat missing. I had to YouTube the ending cutscene to see what I missed.

Kevyt

Finished playing RE4 and I don't understand all the hype behind it. Why is it considered the best resident evil game by an overwhelming majority? It's pretty much like RE5 which a lot of people hated.

It's not a scary game and there's a lot of shooting. It doesn't feel like a survival game, more action oriented and there's a ton of QTE's, something that RE6 got a lot bad rep for. Almost as many QTE's as RE6 imo. The plot story is also pretty weak imo.

I was expecting to be blown away by RE4. I prefer RE6 in the end.

Risgroo

Finished playing RE4 and I don't understand all the hype behind it. Why is it considered the best resident evil game by an overwhelming majority? It's pretty much like RE5 which a lot of people hated.

It's not a scary game and there's a lot of shooting. It doesn't feel like a survival game, more action oriented and there's a ton of QTE's, something that RE6 got a lot bad rep for. Almost as many QTE's as RE6 imo. The plot story is also pretty weak imo.

I was expecting to be blown away by RE4. I prefer RE6 in the end.

Bruh
LY2uIxX.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It has the best level design of the series and some of the better storytelling. Alas, it has not aged that well. It looks kinda poopy by today's standards and the controls are clunky as hell.

Time is not being kind for Resident Evil.

Turin

Banned
I don't even know where to start with that episode. This season's beginning to rev up.

Alana's
gonna be fucking great this year. I can feel it.

Jack
hit me hard in the feels and those character returns were delicious.

Will was barely in the episode but he had his best scenes of the season so far.

Turin

Banned
A fine morning in hell. The sun is shining. I hear the birds chirping. The air is brisk. I'm smiling with a cup of coffee in hand.

Congratulations, Jake. :)

Kevyt

Turin

Banned
Why are we congratulating Jake? Is he engaged? O: well then

Congrats Jake! Again... :p

Lol. That was more about the country taking a step toward being a better environment for gay people(and I was feeling a bit euphoric).

But I did recognize it was a slightly absurd thing to say right after I posted it. Left it anyway. :p

Kevyt

Lol. That was more about the country taking a step toward being a better environment for gay people(and I was feeling a bit euphoric).

But I did recognize it was a slightly absurd thing to say right after I posted it. Left it anyway. :p

Bruh...

Nah it wasn't absurd. I was just messing with you and Jake. :)

Kevyt

Aaaaaaand I definitely should have gotten some sleep instead of staying up all night playing Batman. :p

To make matters worse, I have to work in two hours. Woe is me.

Call in for sick bro, use that sick leave if need be!

Practice your coughing talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom