• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I just came back from a three day mini-vacations at my parents' house in the mountains. No phone, no computer, no bullshit (I think I checked on GAF twice from the local bar and that was it).

I've done nothing else but hiking, sleeping and having the filthiest, loudest sex with the knowledge that there was nobody around to hear us.

I live.

I'm a gun owner (competitive sports shooter) and American gun owners scare the beejezus out of me.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm gonna need a 2015-2016 recap, because I've been out of the gaming scene for a while and things are looking all kinds of wild. I may need to update my PC after all. First Psychonauts 2, now this. Next thing I'll know is that Crusader is getting a remake and Blood is back on the table.

whatdog.gif

They're remaking System Shock 1 too apparently.

About time I jumped into this here series. (I tried playing vanilla SS1 and it just wasn't happening. It was fun but those labyrinthine maps. Modern gaming got me spoiled. I can't deal.)

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
SS1 is okay, but SS2 was the real deal.

Those fucking monkeys, man.

I should say that SS is the reason I disliked Bioshock so much. Hearing people (let alone fucking journalists) calling it its spiritual successor made me mad as hell. Bioshock is to SS2 what the Mana series is to Baldur's Gate II. Babby's first actiony RPG.

MutFox

Banned
I bought 3 copies System Shock 2 so I could play coop with some friends.
The net code didn't work too well.

Ended up never getting too far because of it. :(

Unless that mod fixes up that issue?

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I bought 3 copies System Shock 2 so I could play coop with some friends.
The net code didn't work too well.

Ended up never getting too far because of it. :(

Unless that mod fixes up that issue?
I believe they were forced to add that in by the publisher, and considering the way it's set up, it just shows how little the devs actually cared about such a thing in the game.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
66fmqeo.jpg

Clydefrog

NES was my first console. My brother and I bought it at a neighbor's garage sale for $11.50.

Years later, we acquired both a SEGA Genesis and a Super Nintendo. Golden age of console gaming ensued. Mobile gaming was 100% Gameboy.

My next console was a PS2.

Clydefrog

Street Fighter 2

E. Honda was a cheater with his slap attack

Guile's theme was awesome

Blanka abused electricity and sucked

Vega was Funky Papa

Dhalsim was the ultimate troll

Zangief was a useless fatass Russian

Ryu/Ken were lovers

Chun Li was Sarah Palin

M. Bison was North Korean Supreme Leader

Sagat was Thai

Risgroo

Haha. Like I'd click on that now.

You should get into this tho.
You're missing out, bruv. RA-RA-RASPUTIN RUSSIA'S GREATEST LOVE MACHINE

Grrrr, fucking VEVO has started to lock me out of their videos. Makes it so annoying to find songs, since I have to look for some weird version with 2k views. At least that Foxes song wasn't too hard to find(and it's a choon as well).

He apparently lives near me

I unfortunately haven't seen him and therefore had the opportunity to punch him in his goddamned stupid fucking face
From what I've heard he's actually a pretty nice guy, so I can't hate him too much. Maybe you should start looking for Sam Pepper instead?

EDIT: That Snoke reveal in the Star Wars spoiler thread. ohgodohgodohgodohgod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom