• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So this is an actual thing?

DFHcrg3.jpg

What the fuck, America.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Screw the Dewitos grossness, TIL that some PUA doucherockets actually coined and use the term LMR or Last Minute Resistance to describe their approach to "consensual" relations.

What the fuck.

Chuckie

Screw the Dewitos grossness, TIL that some PUA doucherockets actually coined and use the term LMR or Last Minute Resistance to describe their approach to "consensual" relations.

What the fuck.

Yeah I found out about LMR today. Those PUA's really are a bunch of miserable cunts.

Windam

Scaley member
NiJfymI.jpg

Why have I been wasting my time striking out with girls at school if my soulmate is right there waiting for me?

The_Poet

Banned
Speaking of real dolls. A friend of mine works with Everard Cunion.
coincidently the funniest name ever

He was the subject of a documentary and I find it really strange how up front he is about it all. I remember him saying "well I've accepted that I'll never get a 'real' girlfriend so I've settled for these dolls'. Still creepy.

Don't turn into him Windy.

Woman:This is a problem for women.
Man:No it isn't.
Woman:...Well, it isn't for most men, but many women face this issue.
Man:No they don't. If it were a real problem you'd tell someone about it.
Woman:We're literally telling you right now.
Man:But this isn't even an issue. I've never experienced this problem in my entire life.
Woman:That's because you are a man, and this is an issue that primarily affects women.
Man:That's sexist.

Whew the OT GAF vibes are p strong.

Turin

Banned
The 'Obama perception' thread. Lot of truth being spoken. I'm concerned Hillary might not be a lock in 2016.

:negman:

Clydefrog

what does it mean when you dream you're on a boat and it sinks? you're able to safely jump off and swim to shore but later you hear that someone got their face bitten off by an eel?

Turin

Banned
She will. Believe.

I just want to see the sorry excuse for a candidate the White Old Party comes up with.

Probably Rand Paul or Chris Christy.

People like Christy because he's no nonsense but still kind of a dick.

Rand Paul gives the illusion that he's somewhat like his dad
but really isn't.

what does it mean when you dream you're on a boat and it sinks? you're able to safely jump off and swim to shore but later you hear that someone got their face bitten off by an eel?

You're feeling overwhelmed and are afraid of penises.

I had to make it about penis for it to be truly Freudian. It all comes back to penis.

Keira Knightley posing topless without Photoshop is great and all. But that thread's already devolved into would/wouldn't territory. Thus completely missing the point.

Str8 men. I s2g.

I'm probably being overly critical and hypocritical.

But I'd like to think if a well known actor showed his dick without any Photoshop, I would get past my lewd urges and understand the entire point.

Acid08

Banned
Man, GamerGate has even seeped into my Facebook friends. One dude keeps posting their propaganda videos. Oh well, goodbye to hot garbage I guess.

I only just really read up on it today.

Culture war against women disguised as being concerned by ethics in gaming journalism. TRASH.

The funniest thing is that the "ethics in journalism" thing started because someone (female) allegedly had sex with someone else (male) so that he'd give her game a better score. Which was actually total bullshit.

On a separate note, it's nearly 11PM. GYM TIME.

Spider woman keeps killing me and I am not here for it.

Attacks are easy enough to avoid. But when she starts doing that stupid radiate flame from entire body attack, I end up suffering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom