• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Poet

Banned
The Pii U only has the new Zelda going for it as far as I'm concerned.

Yes, I don't care about modern Mario. Sue me.

*cough*

tumblr_mh3fnbLTkh1r4pa0lo1_500.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So the CW's The 100 is basically taking an heroic-sized dump on The Hunger Games as far as risks and narrative are concerned. All praise your new YA science fiction God.

Get on it, fakegaffers.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Em please.

Finn keeps getting Bellamy's shit done to the point that soon enough all Bellamy'll be able to do is taking naps at home and cuddle with his groupies, if he still has any left. That headshot was ice cold.

The hero Earth needs.

So the CW's The 100 is basically taking an heroic-sized dump on The Hunger Games as far as risks and narrative are concerned. All praise your new YA science fiction God.

Get on it, fakegaffers.

Well I mean, it's not hard to take a dump on The Hunger Games in terms of narrative.

And all this has done is reminded me I'm now two episodes behind on Homeland. Dark Souls is ruining my life.

I was going to make an INCREDIBLY crass joke about Finn, Raven's current status and pegging, but I'll restrain.

It is going to take a miracle for Finn and Bellamy to survive the season, though. One of them is getting got sooner or later.

I'm going to have to be honest here, the only Finn I know is from Adventure Time

Windumb's trolling as per.

I mean they made Okami. So they're not trash. Even if they weren't called Platinum when they made it.

Naughty.

I knew that Eastern Europe was the stra8 smut Mecca, but I had no idea that was also true for the gay stuff. Are the guys as hot as the gals? Because my God, the Czech Republic and Hungary produce insurmountable amounts of stupid hot women.

By and large yes. And it's p filthy for the most part.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Windumb's trolling as per.

I mean they made Okami. So they're not trash. Even if they weren't called Platinum when they made it.

By and large yes. And it's p filthy for the most part.
Good to know that standards are being kept at both sides of the street :p

Oddly enough, my gay friend™ (who's married to an incredibly handsome Czech bear, go figure) claims that Eastern Europe tends to produce gorgeous nymphs and fugly ass men, and I tend to assent. I'm guessing the casting process is rather vigorous ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆)

I can attest to this. It's ridiculous how much more beautiful those women are than the American ones.
I remember when I first visited Prague right after finishing high-school. It was hottie central. And nobody spoke a lick of English, much less Spanish :negman

Risgroo

Since I bought the new COD I figured I had to get some Mountain Dew as well. Holy fucking shit this stuff is disgusting.

Risgroo

Should have bought some Doritos so you could make some Dewrito soup.

But yeah, it's trash. Four years pop free. There's no goin' back~

Dewrito soup is reserved for xmas dinner.
I really should quit pop/soda/fizzydrank/brus, but I'm weak :negman:
Dr. Pepper is the only good pop. (Iced tea and Canada Dry ginger ale don't count as pop.)
I pretty much stick to Coke and (S)Urge, not a fan of the Dr.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I'm a Coke Zero kind of man.

But today I'm having a tapas night with the querl and her friends, so that means that I just ruined my diet. AGAIN.

FML.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom