• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just woke up from a sweet nap. I do a few Ryu/Ken spin kicks while I sleep though >.>

I need to get sewn into a sleeping bag like that one movie or strapped down

Turin

Banned
Fuck all MMO's. Every single one of them.

Watch me turn into a hypocrite in a few years. >_>

What in god's name is this thread that I have walked into?

I look forward to it regardless

welcome.png

Enjoy. :)

'Cause I can't stop wondering
If I was too late to see the signs
If I could go back with hands up
I'd look up to the sky

And give in
I'd give in
I'd give in
I'd give into you
Give into you

nZbKa.gif

zeemumu

what kind of programming would you want to do there?

I was looking into a software engineering internship for game development. It says that I need some experience in C++ development and debugging. That sounds like something that I'd like to do, honestly. I bring this up because I was speaking with a friend about future plans after college. She seems to have things fairly worked out and plans on moving to an apartment with her boyfriend, and I decided that I should probably be solidifying some future plans of my own. I'd like to get an internship at a software/game company, build up experience, get a low level job in a company and work my way up to stable levels, and if I can find a job out there I might leave California to move to Canada, and maybe I'll get a girlfriend along the way, but I've found that the more I worry about being single, the worse things seem to be, so I figured that I'd shelf that for now and work on not being socially awkward.

SO IT'S GONNA BE FOREVER

OR IT'S GONNA GO DOWN IN FLAMES

YOU CAN TELL ME WHEN IT'S OVER

IF THE HIGH WAS WORTH PAIN

GOT A LONG LIST OF EX LOVERS

THEY'LL TELL YOU I'M INSANE

'CAUSE YOU KNOW I LOVE THE PLAYERS

AND YOU LOVE THE GAME

End me.

I PASSED!!!

So happy! :D
Goin out with the GF to celebrate now... :p

Congrats!

Oh god those deadlifts nearly killed me

Also I still can't do overhead presses :C

Jake: Yeah, that AoE attack spider lady (Chaos Witch Quelaag, to give her her actual name) is fucking annoying. My advice would be to try and coax her into doing it, finding what the tell is, and only ever doing a couple of attacks at a time so you can get out of there in time. Like this:

984495aa4674de89cd4b3a8168bbffc1-gif-of-the-day-dark-souls-mma.gif

But actually hitting >_>

zeemumu

Oh god those deadlifts nearly killed me

Also I still can't do overhead presses :C

Jake: Yeah, that AoE attack spider lady (Chaos Witch Quelaag, to give her her actual name) is fucking annoying. My advice would be to try and coax her into doing it, finding what the tell is, and only ever doing a couple of attacks at a time so you can get out of there in time. Like this:

984495aa4674de89cd4b3a8168bbffc1-gif-of-the-day-dark-souls-mma.gif

But actually hitting >_>

I got my third character stuck in Anor Londo with no humanity, so I won't have Somaire's help fighting the bosses.

Jake we're getting an Everthorne kiss and I want to vomit

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

God is real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom