• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
shower beers tho

nothin better than opening up a nice brewski after a long stressful day and relaxing in the steam as your stresses rinse off into the drain.

Clydefrog

shower beers tho

nothin better than opening up a nice brewski after a long stressful day and relaxing in the steam as your stresses rinse off into the drain.
Those are the best.

The best time to have one was in college. A Friday evening, getting ready to hit the bars/party, and enjoying a shower beer with some good music playing

Wazzy

Banned
My damn brother has got me excited for the Hunger Games part III. I wasn't even into that shit till he made me watch them(which I posted awhile back) and now I'm actually really into these movies.

Also Turin(I was gonna post in FFGAF but I'm lazy) I actually can see where your interpretation comes from. While I don't see it as a huge part to his character or at least enough to define him wholly, there's times where I think he is absolutely aware of it.

My damn brother has got me excited for the Hunger Games part III. I wasn't even into that shit till he made me watch them(which I posted awhile back) and now I'm actually really into these movies.

Get into The Hunger Games.

I'm drunk so my judgment isn't the best. But YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

zeemumu

Also Turin(I was gonna post in FFGAF but I'm lazy) I actually can see where your interpretation comes from. While I don't see it as a huge part to his character or at least enough to define him wholly, there's times where I think he is absolutely aware of it.

Sigh, no one ever wants to talk about Crisis Core...

Wazzy

Banned
Get into The Hunger Games.

I'm drunk so my judgment isn't the best. But YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.
I didn't even realize it's coming out soon. Cooooooooooooooooooooooool
Sigh, no one ever wants to talk about Crisis Core...

It's because people want to forget it exists!

I've talked about CC a lot in FFGAF but mainly how as much as the gameplay is great and some of the additions too, the gross additions of Genesis, Zack being wayyyyyyy more important than he should have been, making a bigger legacy out of the buster sword and the retcons kind of soured the game for me

Turin

Banned

There's quite a few layers to him for sure(more than most would give him credit for anyway). I just thought that particular angle about him should have been mentioned. :p

It's because people want to forget it exists!

I've talked about CC a lot in FFGAF but mainly how as much as the gameplay is great and some of the additions too, the gross additions of Genesis, Zack being wayyyyyyy more important than he should have been, making a bigger legacy out of the buster sword and the retcons kind of soured the game for me

Hah. I only watched the story videos on youtube.

I did like seeing what Sephiroth was like before he lost his mind. That was the best part for me.

ANY MOTHERFUCKER WANNA DISRESPECT

PLAYIN' WITH FIRE WANNA GET YOU WET

HOW IT FEEL DOWN THERE ON YOUR KNEES

GOT THESE QUERLS ACTIN' SOLDIER

TRIPPIN' AND IT'S GOIN' DOWN, DOWN, DOWN

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
So is he gone forever? Who was he an alt of?

Halo 2 among others

*hugs josh with a j*
You should join us on Skype Clyde. Because of reasons
giphy.gif

THAT'S WHEN I SAW IN HER EYES

IT'S OVER

THEN SHE SAID TE AMO

THE SHE PUT HER HAND AROUND ME WAIST

I TOLD HER NO

SHE CRIED TE AMO

I TOLD HER I'M NOT GONNA RUN AWAY

BUT LET ME GO