• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Halo 2 among others

You should join us on Skype Clyde. Because of reasons
giphy.gif

I asked TDM once and he ignored me. I have to be my stubborn self now and never join.

THAT BEAT'S SO SICK

THAT TUNE'S SO ILL

SEEMS THEY KNOW JUST HOW TO MOVE ME RIGHT

HE LOOKS MY WAY

WON'T WASTE MY TIME

LOOKIN' IN ALL THE WRONG THE PLACES

AND LET HISTORY REPEAT IN PARALLEL LINES

A SUCKER FOR THOSE PRETTY FACES

God, story of my life.

omg yes. I can't stand her but I can't stop listening to Black Widow and it makes me upset for some reason.

It's impossible to deny.

I can't.

I'M GONNA LOVE YA

UNTIL YOU HATE ME

AND NOW I'M GONNA SHOW YA

WHAT'S REALLY CRAZY

YOU SHOULDA KNOWN BETTER

THAN TO MESS WITH ME HARDER

I'M GONNA LOVE YA

GONNA LOVE YA

GONNA LOVE YA

LIKE A BLACK WIDOW BABY

God is real.

My damn brother has got me excited for the Hunger Games part III. I wasn't even into that shit till he made me watch them(which I posted awhile back) and now I'm actually really into these movies.

Also Turin(I was gonna post in FFGAF but I'm lazy) I actually can see where your interpretation comes from. While I don't see it as a huge part to his character or at least enough to define him wholly, there's times where I think he is absolutely aware of it.

Yaaaaaaaas

Get into Everlark

zeemumu

I didn't even realize it's coming out soon. Cooooooooooooooooooooooool

It's because people want to forget it exists!

I've talked about CC a lot in FFGAF but mainly how as much as the gameplay is great and some of the additions too, the gross additions of Genesis, Zack being wayyyyyyy more important than he should have been, making a bigger legacy out of the buster sword and the retcons kind of soured the game for me

The ending of that game got me good, though.

I haven't played much of FF VIII even thought it was the first FF game that I ever tried out. I thought it was pretty interesting, even though all I liked to do was do the summons.

Wazzy

Banned
Yaaaaaaaas

Get into Everlark
Oh gurl you know I'm shipping dem.

Which is weird because I am incredibly attracted to Liam Hemsworth but I can't deny that Everlark chemistry.

The ending of that game got me good, though.

I haven't played much of FF VIII even thought it was the first FF game that I ever tried out. I thought it was pretty interesting, even though all I liked to do was do the summons.

The ending is pretty sad(personally I preferred VII's just because it was so blunt and fast) but yeah CC is just one of the many problems I had with the compilation and it was probably the best thing to come from it.

You should just watch VIII's ending so you can have happy feels and stuff. :')

zeemumu

The ending is pretty sad(personally I preferred VII's just because it was so blunt and fast) but yeah CC is just one of the many problems I had with the compilation and it was probably the best thing to come from it.

You should just watch VIII's ending so you can have happy feels and stuff. :')

I watched a "playthrough" that the best friends did of that game. They basically cut out any and all plot and only showed them playing triple triad. They tried to challenge an old guy at a graveyard.

"Your girlfriends dead cuz you're shit at cards!"

Also, I'm leaving Anor Londo. It's too intense so I'm going to the catacombs to hopefully get more levels, then go back.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
My damn brother has got me excited for the Hunger Games part III. I wasn't even into that shit till he made me watch them(which I posted awhile back) and now I'm actually really into these movies.

Are you following The 100? It's pretty damn amazing. You should probably check that out if you enjoy HG. It's pretty amazing once you pass the first couple of episodes (which are still highly enjoyable). S2 is being all kinds of badass so far.

Also, those wanting to make some wonderful PIZZADILLAS (a pizza and a quesadilla rolled in together) should probably check the IronGAF OT. I left some quick tips there after my first attempt.

Just look at this filth.

The leftover tomato sauce is going to be SO GOOD with pasta.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
They are crazy easy to make and they already look amazing before you drop them in the oven. For real. It was my first attempt at it and I blew some minds with them. They strike me as the perfect food for some late nate snacking while gaming/puffing. I actually devoured them with the querl while blowing ourselves out @ Worms 2: Armaggeddon.

And if you feel extra lazy, you can buy your tomato sauce premade (but you should really, really make a fuckton of it at home and froze it for later pigging).

Now I just need to learn how to make some good pizza dough and I'm ALL SET.

Edit: You should post pictures of yours. Share the munchies.

Ugh its already 8.36 AM here. Monday morning.

Why :<

*grumbles*

Oh well, back to gaffing at work, I guess :x Hope y'all are enjoying your weekends still, you people who live in the pastttt *shakes fist of envy*

Toa TAK

Banned
You wanna coop one of the games bro?

Not sure how the latency would be for competitive, intercontinentally.

Yeah, I'm not sure how the connection would do either. Doesn't help that I'm in LA either, where your internet connection goes to die.

But yes! Cooping Halo is the best, doesn't matter which game (of the trilogy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom