• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
What days/times are you free?

Mondays I'm free all day, Wednesday afternoons-night (starting at 4pm), Friday mornings (until 3pm), Sunday afternoons (starting at 1pm) into Monday.

Beyond that I'm tied up at school and work. But this Tuesday since it's Veteran's Day, I'll have college off, so I'm free most of the day.

You?

Mondays I'm free all day, Wednesday afternoons-night (starting at 4pm), Friday mornings (until 3pm), Sunday afternoons (starting at 1pm) into Monday.

Beyond that I'm tied up at school and work. But this Tuesday since it's Veteran's Day, I'll have college off, so I'm free most of the day.

You?

I work 9-5 mon-fri basically.

On Weekdays (your Monday) I am home at like 11pm-12am your time. And your Sunday is my Monday. Which sucks. I'm on GMT+10 if you want to work out some stuff.

qkn2ha3.jpg

Jake, did you get World of Ice and Fire? The artwork is GOAT

... I knew I forgot something. I'll get it soon!

I thought this was going to be a new Ellie Goulding song. Damn you.

Gah. When would be the best time for you, then?

Idk tbh.

If we have an arranged day I can get home a bit earlier.

Sunday -> Thursday (your time) I'm home at perhaps 10.45pm.
Friday + Saturday I'm free from probably from 9.30pm. Or available much earlier, but not for a super long time.

Like, 5-6pm maybe? If I can get up early over here, lol.

Azealia Banks - Miss Amor

I went downtown to breeze through freaks
I got a job interview with Hebrew G
Pump-shigga-pump-parrump-pump
Pump-parrrrump-pa-rrum-pump
Rum diggy dum, the yum young scunt
Was on the hunt for the rhythm in London once
Pump-shigga-pump-parrump-pump
Hey, I make you jump, I jump jump jump

imLAWYZE2Xwjr.gif

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Hey FakeGaffers, I'm about to start with a new game. So far my picks are either Dark Souls (PC, Xbox 360 or PS3) or The Last of Us (PS3). Which one should I get? I intend to play it taking turns with the querl (she's a bit of a vidjagaem dork with a preference for third person stuff).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
OOOOoooooOOH.

You are a pal, Tiddums. TY! I'll make sure to put some prime jamón cuts in your package if they pair us over the Secret Santa thread.

Edit: wallabies are my new favourite animal.

Toa TAK

Banned
Idk tbh.

If we have an arranged day I can get home a bit earlier.

Sunday -> Thursday (your time) I'm home at perhaps 10.45pm.
Friday + Saturday I'm free from probably from 9.30pm. Or available much earlier, but not for a super long time.

Like, 5-6pm maybe? If I can get up early over here, lol.
How about tonight? 10:45 my time?

Damn Conservative Party getting everything demolished so expensive housing can be built there. Local cinema will be going subterranean and Earls Court Exhibition Centre (Eurogamer Expo place) will be gone. Grrr.

zeemumu

I'm going to make an attempt to go see Linkin Park on December 13th. hopefully all goes well because I haven't been to a concert in years and it's starting to bother me. Never been to a rock concert though. All of my prior ones were R&B artists. I've missed every concert/music festival that I was supposed to go to this year because of work. I'm praying that it won't happen again.

All classes got cancelled for tomorrow because of the holiday and I already have Tues. and Thurs. off for classes so I basically get a free day off tomorrow. I'm taking some advice and going off to Disneyland for the day. Should be fun. Trying to get out more often since I've been cutting down on gaming slightly. My backlog got too big so I decided that I wouldn't buy another game until I complete one of the ones that I'm playing now, so I either need to beat Dark Souls (ha!) or complete The Evil Within. But that also gives me a different idea: I've been on a junk food binge for a few weeks and I really need to get out and exercise. I think I'll make a bet with myself that I can buy Bayonetta 2 without having to complete one of the games I'm playing now if I stave off of junk food and any other bad behavior for two weeks, and I can buy and Xbone if I can do it until Black Friday (which I probably won't go to this year because I'll either be working or I'll just shop on Amazon).

And the Christmas shopping is just about done. I finished sewing the creepy teddy, got the Ewok backpack, and bought the music box for one present, so all that's left to do is make a coffin-shaped box to put it all in, and I'm still working on my other present. I have to sew a plushie of my best friend's dog, then buy the book that Em recommended and put a Barnes and Noble gift card inside along with a picture of this.
gaston.jpg

And a Belle bangle that I bought from Disneyland. The last present is a pair of tickets to an aquarium.

Yesterday's TWD was even a bigger pile of garbage than the usual, but it left us with this beautiful moment.

koh6ocm.gif

WSHH worthy.

Haven't watched it yet, but from that GIF I'm assuming that
They found out that Eugene was full of it this entire time and he's actually a teacher?

Don't un-spoiler tag that if I'm wrong, which I guess you wouldn't know without untagging it.

zeemumu

Pretty much. Eugene
comes clean
and gets his just desserts.

It's hilarious how much they've been building up that plot point. In the comics, it doesn't really go on for that long, but in the show, it's a driving point of the last half of last season and the first half of this season. It seems like this series shares the message of The Last of Us of
everything that you do is for nothing. The CDC, the farm, the prison, Terminus, secret mission to DC. ALL FOR NOTHING.

zeemumu

Bill was an asshole no doubt. At least he didn't betray you.

And for once a gay side character in a video game that wasn't a walking stereotype.

Well there's
Bill, Ellie, Ellie's girlfriend whose name I can't remember, those two guys from Telltale The Walking Dead Season 2 whose names I can't remember
and I think that's all of the ones that I can name off the top of my head unless you want to include Commander Shepherd. Oh and Gay Tony, but I never played that DLC so I don't know if he was a stereotype.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom