• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled-1-1.jpg

Turin

Banned
Bugs in Dragon Age? I never get any in the games that everyone complains about but then I'll get something monumentally fucked up happening in the last game you'd expect.

zeemumu

I'm still looking for this computer game that used to play when I was little. You played as a kid who was dreaming and you could dress up like a football player and other stuff, and on the cover was this guy whose lower body was a ghost tail or a tornado or something. And it wasn't 40 Winks. It was a computer game for kids.

If anyone knows the name you'll have my gratitude and respect forever.

Clydefrog

I'm still looking for this computer game that used to play when I was little. You played as a kid who was dreaming and you could dress up like a football player and other stuff, and on the cover was this guy whose lower body was a ghost tail or a tornado or something. And it wasn't 40 Winks. It was a computer game for kids.

If anyone knows the name you'll have my gratitude and respect forever.

there's a thread for that kind of thing! http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=360236

OH LET GO LIKE ALCOHOL, OH LET GO LIKE ALCOHOL
OH LET GO LIKE ALCOHOL
DON'T YOU DROP THAT ALCOHOL
NEVER DROP THAT ALCOHOL, NEVER DROP THAT ALCOHOL
I KNOW YOU THINKIN' 'BOUT THAT ALCOHOL

SHOULDER SIDEWAYS
SMACK IT, SMACK IT, IN THE AIR

tumblr_nf8ppowhfw1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Of course Bey releases this fucking drinking anthem when I've decided to slack off. :negman:

OH LET GO LIKE ALCOHOL, OH LET GO LIKE ALCOHOL
OH LET GO LIKE ALCOHOL
DON'T YOU DROP THAT ALCOHOL
NEVER DROP THAT ALCOHOL, NEVER DROP THAT ALCOHOL

SHOULDER SIDEWAYS
SMACK IT, SMACK IT, IN THE AIR

tumblr_nf8ppowhfw1s2yegdo1_400.gif

Of course Bey releases this fucking drinking anthem when I've decided to slack off. :negman:

I was trying to think of a punx drinking anthem with good lyrics

It's hard, all the drinking songs are about how fucked they are from drinking >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom