• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Nexus 5. We're the chosen ones for updates

That's cool. I can wait for the update...got all the patience in the world. Patience that's gonna get put to the ultimate test come black friday. I do not wish to die.

What's with my thing for ponytails, dark eye shadow, and british accents? All over the place with that one.

103112_FS_D23Presents_DisneySkeletons_7.jpg

Windam

Scaley member
got all the patience in the world. Patience that's gonna get put to the ultimate test come black friday. I do not wish to die.

You better get in that Hyperbolic Time Chamber and start liftin', son. Get so huge nobody will dare try to rush into your store.

oh i should add if a girl has red hair in a ponytail wearing plaid/flannel and jeans i may just propose on the spot

also i don't think i've seen any girl with blond hair in weeks somehow and now that i think about it it's really bugging me.

Windam

Scaley member
Wow okay

Don't know what I did to deserve this contempt

You have wronged me many times, mother. Getting me temporarily joke banned, declaring YKN your successor, leaving zeemumu in charge of the thread during your leave of absence... All that PLUS you never once saying you love me. :'(

Kater

Banned
oh i should add if a girl has red hair in a ponytail wearing plaid/flannel and jeans i may just propose on the spot

also i don't think i've seen any girl with blond hair in weeks somehow and now that i think about it it's really bugging me.
Buy some red paint, wait until night, break into everyone's home and paint their hair.
Don't actually do that, it's a crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom