• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Book 4: A Game of Thirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

WU TANG CLAN AIN'T NUTTIN' TO FUCK WIT

jkC2JuF.png
ORD!

MutFox

Banned
Morning All,

Booked a flight+hotel to Vegas last night...
Never been there.

All I know is that I'm gonna go to the Gun Range and Exotic Car track.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Vegas, hell yeah.

Go to the Bellagio's buffet for breakfast and PIG OUT like one of the fatties in the funny scooters. You'll thank me later.

Windam

Scaley member
Missed my bus going from the mall to school by 1 minute this morning. 1. Had to wait 35 mins for another one to come. Didn't make it to school in time to write my chemistry test. #rekt #fml

MutFox

Banned
Vegas, hell yeah.

Go to the Bellagio's buffet for breakfast and PIG OUT like one of the fatties in the funny scooters. You'll thank me later.

I will do that, as they say, when in Rome... :p

So cheap too, $370 (per person) got a hotel+flight for a week... :|
(On the Strip too)

Goin with the GF... :D

I bought Nocturne on PSN. Take that defective disc.

Now I can play it whenever I get around to downloading it. And hew knows when that will be. But the important thing is it's there.

Some notes:

1) Fuck having to update to the latest system software to sign in

2) Fuck the PSN update I also had to download

3) Fuck having to open the PS Store multiple times to get it to actually load. The interface is rancid donkey shit on PS3

MutFox

Banned
Put some slow cooked Pulled Pork in there Funky... :p
Though bacon is good, like sooooo good with some pancakes, eggs and hashbrowns... Mmmm...
And of course some Maple Syrup. ;P

Windam

Scaley member
This is not good ;_;

No, no it is not. :( And to add insult to injury, I decided to sit down in a coffee shop. Only one available table, and it had a fucking periodic table on it. Why. Then I missed two more buses going to the mall from school because I arrived at the bus terminal when they were pulling off. Two separate occasions. Three buses missed in one day. All from the same agency. All the same bus number. Fuck you Go Transit 51/51A

Wazzy

Banned
A customer who has been starting shit for a month with my store because she thinks Self-serve should be where associates help her from start to finish(yes she is stupid) gave me a "I will kill you" look while saying have a good day to me lmao

I wasn't even the one dealing with her this time(two managers argued with her) and only dealt with her once before.

Oh and this is the air miles idiot.

Wazzy

Banned
She's in her either her late 20's or early 30's. She's dumb as a brick and is rude as hell.

I lost a piece of my soul making eye contact with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom