• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narag

the ..... music is good ??

Seriously the main audience is yuri

I don't understand why it just doesn't stay that way though. I mean I like it when dipshit comes roaring in yelling special attacks but it's so the opposite end of the spectrum in which the show currently resides.

Andrew J.

Kannazuki no Miko 3

I don't understand what the target audience for this is. It goes from yuri to comedy to school drama to a bunch of unintelligible stupid shit to GaoGaiGar. ~nya~nya

An anime, trying to appeal to multiple demographics?

It's more likely than you think.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Hyouka 22:
loose-ends-zagora.jpg

I don't understand why it just doesn't stay that way though. I mean I like it when dipshit comes roaring in yelling special attacks but it's so the opposite end of the spectrum in which the show currently resides.

i'd li,ke to think kanaduki no miko as a experiment ...a giant melting pot of ideas

Monochrome Factor 5-6

So glad Akira is gathering up friends. Liked these sets especially the Akira Kengo episode, and then the next one even if Kengo got put on the backburner (I love the way he says Akira when hes in panic mode). Haruka is a good character hopefully he stays around.

wonzo

Banned
No that's when he comes back to haunt a young mentally challenged girl as a magical talking pizza box disguised as a dashing bishounen.
"i don't get it..." said the cardboard box

iJHwdeRtMkUri.gif

it turns out a piece of the girls heart was the pepperoni slice stuck in the box

Dresden

If the shelves were any indication, I missed that battle by a good 30 minutes. =(

For those wondering, the rush for half-priced bento is ridiculous.

There was something similar here a few years ago with a Chinese restaurant, all their food was half-off (it was a Panda Express style place) half an hour before closing. You'd see people line up to get whatever they could. It went on for a while until they got closed down for health code violations.

One hole, one waifu.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Being sick sucks, but Nyquil+Gintama is a winning combination. That show becomes absolutely surreal.

Damn, I should have tried this when I was sipping of the purple drank for a week thanks to flu and could pretty much sit in front of the television all day without feeling the need to move. I NyQuil-a-thoned Hidamari Sketch instead, hahah.

Mandoric

Banned
Damn, I should have tried this when I was sipping of the purple drank for a week thanks to flu and could pretty much sit in front of the television all day without feeling the need to move. I NyQuil-a-thoned Hidamari Sketch instead, hahah.

What did you think of the fever episode?

yami4ct

The show's already weird, but the NyQuil makes it weirder. I sometimes can't tell if something just happened in the episode or the medicine just made me make it all up. It's pretty great.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
What did you think of the fever episode?

It resonated with me, to say the least!

I'm not nearly as moe when I'm ill, though. Or maybe I am 。◕‿◕。

The show's already weird, but the NyQuil makes it weirder. I sometimes can't tell if something just happened in the episode or the medicine just made me make it all up. It's pretty great.

This conversation might be skirting the TOS, but while I only take the recommended dose and I've never been what you'd call hopped up on NyQuil per se, the sleep aid certainly did wonders for my attention span. Downed anime in quantities I hadn't in a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom