• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steroyd

Nice gif, but wrong girl.

Y53M6.jpg

Nearly any other girl but her.

And by any other I mean Kuroneko, Manami, Saori or BL girl.

I might as well say any girl but Sonic Kirino and her shitty friends.

There's a reason why I enjoyed the OVA's damnit!!

Oh god the RAGEhol is seeping through already.

Fuck!

cajunator

Banned
Y53M6.jpg

Nearly any other girl but her.

And by any other I mean Kuroneko, Manami, Saori or BL girl.

I might as well say any girl but Sonic Kirino and her shitty friends.

There's a reason why I enjoyed the OVA's damnit!!

Yeah I don't like Kirino at all but the other girls are pretty awesome.
Specifically Kuroneko as everybody knows, and Manami because she's well adorable.

Steroyd

It seems like everyone hates Kirino. How has a show with her as the titular character gotten two seasons?

Because everyone else except her shitty friends makes up for the shittyness that is her personality.

That and the title is called "My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute". The trailblazer to such titles as:

"Hey Girls I'm your Papa"
"I Don't Really Like My Brother"
"My Sister Is Among Them"
"As Long as There Is Love It Doesn't Matter If You're My Brother"

And so on.

Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo 1
tumblr_mblz51GPRT1qdc388o1_500.gif

I loved the way the cats moved their heads to the sound of the beating hammer. Ultimately, I guess this is the cat anime this season with all those cats. More noticeable is the consist amount of flowers falling, especially when there are no trees around...its nice and stylish but kind of odd.

Way more enjoyable than I expected with a nice set of characters Kanda for main is absolutely hilarous and Jin too. The main girl Mashiron is surprising with her personality and actions.
Last girl I would have expected to somehow be the one to end up naked and just not see to doing anything to take care of her self...shattering my mental image consistently, like Kanda says

Will follow as its enjoyable, and the girl in class Aoyama or whatever really sounds like Erika-chan from Ginga e Kickoff.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
This is why we are bros.

*brofist*

It seems like everyone hates Kirino. How has a show with her as the titular character gotten two seasons?

You know those Otaku characters in anime who seem to take pleasure in being slapped around and beaten senseless by an attractive woman because they're hot or whatever?

Them.

Actually I'd wager there are more fans of Kuroneko keeping fans coming back more than anything else...

Yeah I don't like Kirino at all but the other girls are pretty awesome.
Specifically Kuroneko as everybody knows, and Manami because she's well adorable.

you'll get more kuroneko but don't expect much nanami..

Wait a koi no senkyo poster ?? At least it doesn't look that out of place ...

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou

Yes.

I never understood the concept of teams for this show. Being a fan of Kuroneko would be like being a fan of the New York Giants and being a fan of Kirino would be like being a fan of the Jets. I mean why would anybody in their right mind choose to ally themselves with an inferior team, it just really doesn't make any sense.

cajunator

Banned
Yes.

I never understood the concept of teams for this show. Being a fan of Kuroneko would be like being a fan of the New York Giants and being a fan of Kirino would be like being a fan of the Jets. I mean why would anybody in their right mind choose to ally themselves with an inferior team, it just really doesn't make any sense.

I'm so sorry.
Well, not really, cause it was your choice, but Im sorry anyway. Cause Sanchez is shit.

OceanBlue

How cute the characters are and how much they love the show.

Only they'll be doing it like the 13/14/15 year old girls they are, which means it's never actually a coherent thought. Hahahaha.

Sounds kinda like here. :p

Anyway, more Oreimo means more Kuroneko, which means I'm happy. What a nice thing to wake up to.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
ibyGLlxN55tK2a.gif

Yay for lazy giffing.

Last time I checked free and simulcast don't go together. At least use facts when making an argument.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well it's not surprising the comments will talk about piracy. The article itself talks about using P2P and torrents to get his fix. In fact it's weird he doesn't mention the subscription option whatsoever.

If people wanted to bring up criticisms they should have at least mentioned awkward region restrictions, awkward removal of epiosdes (why does CR only have only five episodes of Fairy Tail and restrict it to premium members only), delayed timing with new releases sometimes, limited karaoke...though CR is really nice and in HD so worth it each month, same for Hulu+.

Envelope

sealed with a kiss
Kirino is the best Oreimo character simply because she's the only one with any sort of redeeming qualities (she's cute). Otherwise, she's just as terrible as the rest of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom