• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.
AngelaAki-730124.jpg

Angela Aki-san wa needs to cosplay suru as Bayonetta ni dahyo
She already mou has the megane glasses des

shawnlreed

Sukitte Iinayo Episode 1

I LOVE ANIMES LIKE THIS

I actually do love anime like this.
If I can't have more Kimi ni Todoke, this will do nicely.
Just about everything else I've seen so far is crap.
I've even gotten tired of Bakuman, which I really adored at first.
3 seasons of Bakuman is too many seasons of Bakuman!

madp

The Light of El Cantare
Sword Art Online 11:

v8X1yl.jpg

The waifu doesn't want to cook? See, Yui, this is what we call a "joke".

All the bad saccharine romance aside, I suppose I'm interested to see how this arc plays out. (actually, I already know, but if I didn't know, this is what I'd say.)

The whole
Liberation Front
thing in this episode retroactively makes the events of episode nine a little more confusing, as
if their true purpose is basically just to institute a fascist state in the weakest area of the game and leech resources from other players through thuggery, why were they randomly on the frontlines
? I thought it was stated in episode nine that
they stopped being a frontline group after suffering heavy losses on the twenty-somethingth floor
anyway.

Kirito can't look down on those guys too much, though, because his "honeymoon" is just as much a succumbing to a diffusion of responsibility mindset, only much less violent. I anticipate that he snaps out of it soon.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
PV for Accel World OVA 2!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3WZoVk5LvI

Sword Art Online 11:

All the bad saccharine romance aside, I suppose I'm interested to see how this arc plays out. (actually, I already know, but if I didn't know, this is what I'd say.)

The whole
Liberation Front
thing in this episode retroactively makes the events of episode nine a little more confusing, as
if their true purpose is basically just to institute a fascist state in the weakest area of the game and leech resources from other players through thuggery, why were they randomly on the frontlines
? I thought it was stated in episode nine that
they stopped being a frontline group after suffering heavy losses on the twenty-somethingth floor
anyway.

Kirito can't look down on those guys too much, though, because his "honeymoon" is just as much a succumbing to a diffusion of responsibility mindset, only much less violent. I anticipate that he snaps out of it soon.

Only the beginning of episode 11 is good. Everything else sucks. 12 is the second worst episode in the series.

Branduil

Dying right now.

ANYWAY. A couple of snaps of the latest light novel releases from this past week/this week.

Oh look, it's I want to fuck my brother really bad (WHO IS IMOUTO?) and Even if we're siblings, as long as we have love it's ok to fuck my brother. I refuse to address shit like this by its actual name. Le sigh.

I see, what, two titles which don't have a girl on the cover?

Funimation is simulcasting

Code : Breaker –
Premiering Wednesday, Oct 10 @ 10am

Kamisama Kiss –
Premiering Wednesday, Oct 10 @ 12noon (HD simulcast only available in HD on the FUNimation Elite Video Service.)

Jormungand Perfect Order –
Premiering Thursday, Oct 11 @ 10:30am (HD simulcast only available in HD on the FUNimation Elite Video Service.)

Psycho-Pass –
Premiering Thursday Oct 11 @ 11:45am

Robotics Notes –
Premiering Friday Oct 12 @ 11:15am

OniAi –
Premiering Friday Oct 12 @ 11:30am

http://www.funimation.com/rojas/blo...nnounces-fall-2012-simulcast-schedule/5425601

/XX/

Is there a spike? Sure. But it's a tiny one, and while you could argue that continued promotion is necessary to keep it at the 100k hit level, that's still small potatoes for Jump. If there's any money it's in merch, but that's where fan reaction to the TV show itself tends to matter.
You are right.

Waiting now to see the reception for this second part, although I haven't seen much enthusiasm for it anywhere, be it in the typical polls before seasons or people's expectations in general.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
There was a PV for that Majestic Prince Space Robot anime, I think someone mentioned as of late, I think the anime looks really cool and spectacular.

That's one dramatic chorus. Odds that they can actually back it up with earth-shattering depictions of human strife and philosophical dilemmas that will make us reevaluate how we live our very lives?

Gyrozetter still left out in the cold. Damn it all.

Code : Breaker –
Premiering Wednesday, Oct 10 @ 10am

Kamisama Kiss –
Premiering Wednesday, Oct 10 @ 12noon (HD simulcast only available in HD on the FUNimation Elite Video Service.)

Jormungand Perfect Order –
Premiering Thursday, Oct 11 @ 10:30am (HD simulcast only available in HD on the FUNimation Elite Video Service.)

Psycho-Pass –
Premiering Thursday Oct 11 @ 11:45am

Robotics Notes –
Premiering Friday Oct 12 @ 11:15am

OniAi –
Premiering Friday Oct 12 @ 11:30am

http://www.funimation.com/rojas/blo...nnounces-fall-2012-simulcast-schedule/5425601

Hmmm...might give their 14-day trial for the EVS a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom