• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2012 Anime |OT| Meet the new world, same as the old world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Articalys

So The Anime Network has unveiled what I guess is their official English title for Chuunibyo... Love, Chunibyo & Other Delusions.

gn3yS.jpg

...okay then.

I do have to give them credit for keeping the same style/layout as the original logo, though.

Gyrozetter 2
tumblr_mc5v86ERKB1qbxqfpo1_500.png
tumblr_mc5wbfBWL21qbxqfpo1_500.png

Well that was a depressingly awesome experience. Only odd thing in the anime is really, why they keep focusing on the lady's chest. Feels kind of out of place especially with the main character looking there, oh well, at least it leads to an Ina Bauer. Mic Man and even the Gobli green dude is funny. I was so glad they did give us explosions.

wonzo

Banned
You know, I was asking,
"Wait, are Kotonoha's classmates seriously running a love hotel in her haunted house?
But I decided it couldn't be that, because this show couldn't be that insane, could it?

What the hell am I saying, it's that insane and then some.
lmao

Jarmel

Banned
That feeling being 2/3rds of the way through the 360 version when the PS3 version was announced, stop playing to wait for PS3 version, and years later still waiting.

THAT FEELING

Emitan

The 360 controller's face buttons throw me off because they're different from Nintendo controllers. I have no issue with the Dualshock because SACRED SYMBOLS~

The 360 controller didn't do me any favors with its d-pad. Didn't realize how to activate the different levels of overlimit for most of the game and kept complaining why I couldn't use my fancy hi-ougis!

Dresden

That feeling being 2/3rds of the way through the 360 version when the PS3 version was announced, stop playing to wait for PS3 version, and years later still waiting.

THAT FEELING

Well, it's on you for foolishly holding out with 1/3 of the game left just for a pirate loli.

madp

The Light of El Cantare

THAT FEELING

My story exactly, and the only reason that I haven't gotten rid of my 360.

If I tried to pick it back up at this point I'd be totally lost and would have to restart. The only problem with that? I don't know if I'll ever be able to beat Gattuso again. Fuck.

Jarmel

Banned
My story exactly, and the only reason that I haven't gotten rid of my 360.

If I tried to pick it back up at this point I'd be totally lost and would have to restart. The only problem with that? I don't know if I'll ever be able to beat Gattuso again. Fuck.

I'm insanely overpowered in the game. The problem is I remember absolutely nothing from the story so I have no clue where to go.

Narag

Like I said, I forgot where exactly I am in the story and there aren't indicators pointing me towards the objective. I have to sit down and read through the story to pinpoint where I am.

Read fewer gaf posts and more in-game story so you can move on with your life. :(

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
What's up with Hidamari Sketch's art style? The bodies seem to be fairly realistic I guess, but the faces almost look a little outta place because of how wide they are.

Narag

Galactic Cyclone Bryger 3

Wow, the terraforming of Venus has become corrupt as a criminal organization called the Venus Connection does their thing. Amusingly they deal with unwanted folk by putting them into missiles and firing them at Venus itself! I'm surprised the super robot hasn't been more of a focus as thus far it's been cute merciless space mercs doing cute merciless things. I mean it's there but not dominating the episodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom