• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midonin

Non Non Biyori's first few minutes were nothing but shots of scenery and the sound of Renge playing her recorder. It's a wonderful way to set the mood, I thought. All those warm colors, that warm music, it's handled very well.

IbQtyTO.jpg

Oh god, that episode from Kirby.

Now both sides are getting sexualized

LayLa

Have been reading the just published English version of Vinland Saga, really great stuff. Now hoping the announcement that Afternoon magazine were teasing a couple of weeks ago really is an anime version, that would be glorious if handled right.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Have been reading the just published English version of Vinland Saga, really great stuff. Now hoping the announcement that Afternoon magazine were teasing a couple of weeks ago really is an anime version, that would be glorious if handled right.

Oh my god, a Vinland Saga anime would be amazing. Would compete with HnK for the title of manliest anime of all time.

----------

Switching gears a bit here, Toradora Portable translation update: They're at 96%! Should be no more than 4-5 days at most before it's done.

http://toradora.xyz.is/

Gundam Build Fighters 1

GLORIOUS!

I like Reiji's character, not sure what's going on with him though. The battles were ace can't wait to see more of this show!

Branduil

Interesting. I wonder if they would end the anime right before the
farming arc, LOL.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Awesome, I will probably give this a look.

I would be disappointing if everyone doesn't immediately go down the Ami path, though, because you should.

I'd go down the Ami and Minori paths first, myself. If I went down the Taiga path first I wouldn't want to play the game anymore. :lol Gotta save best girl for last.

Also I heard the Ami path sucks

cajunator

Banned
KirbYayoi is the new madp.

the new MadP? But...theres only one MadP <3

So is it because I'm watching it in sd on funi's site or does unbreakable machine doll have a lot of bloom?

wait....its OUTTTTTT? OHHH MY GODDDDD

Unbreakable Machine Doll 1

Yaya might be the most thirsty character in any anime I've ever seen in an anime ever. The bloom is ridiculous though I can't tell if it's deliberate or a result of watching for free in sd on funimation sight. Action and story seemed good looking forward to more of this.

Ok Im watching it tonight!

This looks awful.

Syrinx

Infinite Stratos 4

Since I'm such a nice guy, I decided to give this show another chance and see if this French girl is as great as everybody says and see if she makes the show worth watching, though the chances of that are nearly dick. But she didn't show up this episode, so I feel a bit cheated. Still though, this wasn't quite as terrible, since that other unidentified thing came in and took up most of the episode. Still some dumb moments though. They're busy strategizing and then Houki comes out and goes all "You better defeat it" and almost gets herself killed. God everyone in this show was so stupid. I remain convinced that Chifuyu let Ichika fight it in the hopes it would murder his ass.

Yozakura Quarter - Hana no Uta 01

Yep, this was enjoyable. Gives a nice introduction to the extremely large cast, showscase them just somewhat for us to know about them and even though being an original plot still makes it possible for them to segway back to the manga, which is awesome.

I'm even getting used to the character designs.

I think Mayaka got a lot of development in the second half, especially during the school festival arc.

I feel like she's the most well developed character outside of Oreki, even if she didn't always get as much screen time. Mayaka felt like emotional core of the festival arc, and was probably the most relateable character in the second half of the show.

InuYasha 66

Koga vs Kagura? Ick, who'd want to watch a battle between them. The only positive is that Koga lost his shards so now he shouldn't be in the series much anymore.

Nice twist at the end

Hating on Koga? Not cool.

Yes, in all of Japan's rich cultural history, they have not once ever produced a decent mature love story. They are, in fact, completely incapable of it.

Yeah, but it's cwarrior. No need to feed him.

Doh, it seems I did. Remembered you having doubts in that conversation and I guess that expanded in my mind over time.

I forgot about the rope too.

I feel like most people probably forget about the rope. I know I did, and it made that end of Episode 10 really crazy.

madp

The Light of El Cantare
KirbYayoi is the new madp.

nah, Kirb's name change wasn't the result of an unstable cocktail of warped thoughts that lead to increased spontaneity and impaired decision-making so he doesn't qualify.

I'll change it back to something less ugly one of these days, but I don't think I'm entitled to two name changes in such quick succession.

Free! 8

It was nice seeing everyone helping Haru getting his mindset straight after he realized how supportive they were over him. Still not entirely over his lost to Rin, but its better than having him moody like the first half of the episode.

Rin's reactions to everyone's swimming really illustrate how much it meant to him being with them when they were kids. Positively enjoyed his sour reaction to Rei, because of how obviously jealous he was that Rei was swimming with everyone and not him.

cajunator

Banned
Infinite Stratos 4

Since I'm such a nice guy, I decided to give this show another chance and see if this French girl is as great as everybody says and see if she makes the show worth watching, though the chances of that are nearly dick. But she didn't show up this episode, so I feel a bit cheated. Still though, this wasn't quite as terrible, since that other unidentified thing came in and took up most of the episode. Still some dumb moments though. They're busy strategizing and then Houki comes out and goes all "You better defeat it" and almost gets herself killed. God everyone in this show was so stupid. I remain convinced that Chifuyu let Ichika fight it in the hopes it would murder his ass.

Oh dont worry it gets so much dumber. Youre in for a "treat"

You best not be hating on Kirby.

Nah but that pic. Im hating on that.

nah, Kirb's name change wasn't the result of an unstable cocktail of warped thoughts that lead to increased spontaneity and impaired decision-making so he doesn't qualify.

I'll change it back to something less ugly one of these days, but I don't think I'm entitled to two name changes in such quick succession.

You changed your avy :(

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Probably gonna try to finish this tonight.

Kanon (2006) 20

This is pretty adorable. I like Yuichi and Ayu as a couple. They fit together well.

I really wanna learn about Ayu's school. Something not right about it.

Oh god ;___;

Syrinx

Infinite Stratos 5

Oh shit, transfer student from Germany, and the first thing she does is smack Ichika in the face. Awesome! Screw Charles, this girl is where it's at.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Non Non Biyori has Minami-ke mouth!
z7CkbeWl.jpg

Also, it takes some kind of genius to invent a 4-girl text and have an in universe reason to only have 4 girls. No need to draw all those pesky background characters!

Yozakura quartet Hana no uta - 01

Alright first episode ..animation was mostly good and it was a decent reintroduction to all the characters .

Okay, I now see where BassForever is coming from because I'm watching the Funi version of Unbreakable Machine-Doll as well, and the brightness is a little too much.

Also, that CG Train scene was horrible.

A reboot I guess you can say. It starts back at the beginning of the storyline but they'll go an alternative path to not redo everything the first anime did or something.

So they're going to start with canon... then make up filler to not retread ground... huh? Guess I just need to read the manga I'm enjoy the anime so far. Stopped at the eye catcher for clarification.

Okay, I now see where BassForever is coming from because I'm watching the Funi version of Unbreakable Machine-Doll as well, and the brightness is a little too much.

Also, that CG Train scene was horrible.

Yeah I wasn't t sure if it's a stylistic choice or something wrong with the video itself.

So they're going to start with canon... then make up filler to not retread ground... huh? Guess I just need to read the manga I'm enjoy the anime so far. Stopped at the eye catcher for clarification.

Actually the first episode was all original. From what I believe, they'll do original stories before returning back to adaptating the manga at some point.

CorvoSol

I know absolutely nothing about Gundam. I might watch it!

Also please watch G Gundam. It is the best.

I dunno, I mean, Kirb watched Casshern Sins. I can only imagine what that did to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom