• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Molotov

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Ep. 23-26

My God...it's full of awesome.

DZLLZ1G.jpg

I've finished watching Jojo and it was more glorious than I ever could have imagined. It made me feel feels that I didn't even know existed. But the feelest feel of all is that feel where you realize that Season 2 hasn't been announced yet. davidPro pls.
9jBmg.png

I've finished watching Jojo and it was more glorious than I ever could have imagined. It made me feel feels that I didn't even know existed. But the feelest feel of all is that feel where you realize that Season 2 hasn't been announced yet. davidPro pls.
9jBmg.png

You sure did blow through this rather quickly, but I'm very glad that you enjoyed it.

Joe Molotov

You sure did blow through this rather quickly, but I'm very glad that you enjoyed it.

I started watching it back when it was first airing, but then for some reason I stopped watching it after the second part started. But once I started watching it again, I couldn't stop.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
RKB ending
You like your lolis? What if we made the lolis even more lolier?
LeOUyRzl.jpg

Welp, that was a thing anyway. I wonder how sad Kagami and darkside are right now. :p

Quasar

RKB ending
You like your lolis? What if we made the lolis even more lolier?

Welp, that was a thing anyway.

Embarrassed that I watched and liked this (for the most part). I normally avoid both lolis and sport anime, but yet this somehow attracted me. Don't even like basketball as a sport.

Rewatch Digimon Tamers 9

Meanwhile Scrubkato is trying to get Bleymon to go back to Blagumon, which takes up an entire episode. Which wasn't a problem for Jenrya and Ruki. More evidence on him being a complete scrub.

Camoflauging Bleymon seemed like a good idea until Ruki appeared and effectively laughed him. The rain only caused him to cry because he made Bleymon miserable in the process. Feels like a how to take care of your fucking pets the anime

Step 1) Don't paint your fucking pets, they're not an art canvas.

So right now, it's either Ruki is more like them or Takato gets more on Ruki's level, because it kind of reminds me of
how Madoka wants to be a magical girl, but it isn't what it's cracked up to be. Maybe having a Digimon here isn't what it's cracked up to be either.

Narag

9jBmg.png

3Xjha.png

wonzo

Banned
i'd rather someone translate ebikore+ amagami or the manami & ayase routes in the oreimo games

Seeing the announcement today really makes me need to watch FLCL. I've only seen 2 episodes of it, but it was a long time ago so I didn't understand one thing about it.

I think now I might be able to understand the story of it, and what the heck a "Fooly Cooly" is.
Get the BD/DVD and watch the commentary tracks.

What do you even do in a Nichijou game? Is it a dating sim?
Is there a Nano route?

Depending on the character you choose, the gameplay varies. Being Mio involves a lot of violence, Mai on pranking/trolling the fuck out of people, create your waifu with the professor, the possibilities.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
What do you even do in a Nichijou game? Is it a dating sim?
Is there a Nano route?

From what I've seen it's a visual novel with some strange minigames and such. I think it involves aliens observing Yukko and the gang or something. There's a full LP on Youtube, but I haven't watched a lot of it.

Hakkenden Touhou Hakken Ibun 26

You know, I barely remember the giant plot in the background anymore at this point to care if any of my pondering questions got answered.

It wasn't bad. It had good individual stories and the characters were pretty enjoyable. The last episode wasn't bad and it was definitely :DTL enough to be fun.

Dresden

Depending on the character you choose, the gameplay varies. Being Mio involves a lot of violence, Mai on pranking/trolling the fuck out of people, create your waifu with the professor, the possibilities.

From what I've seen it's a visual novel with some strange minigames and such. I think it involves aliens observing Yukko and the gang or something. There's a full LP on Youtube, but I haven't watched a lot of it.

Hmm, sounds more interesting than the usual tie-in game.

jgminto

JoJo's Bizarre Adventures - 24

I wish Lisa's past was more interesting. Holy shit Cars just got a huge power up.

9jBmg.png

ioCb2bG8ron6S.gif

And Ultimate Kars is only the third strongest Jojo character ever.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Huh...so Toradora Portable is an alternate "amnesia" story...

Well, I suppose if you're gonna make Toradora into a dating sim, you've gotta wipe the slate clean somehow.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Sora no Woto 2

ofYt5vC.png

Still iffy on the OP/ED. Seems like it'd fit better if they swapped them around.

So far it feels like what I was imagining GuP would be; a hybrid of K-On and Valkyria Chronicles. Their unit and purpose makes just enough sense that I don't have to stop every few minutes and think about the logistics of what's going on.

Show's still gorgeous. I was surprised they tonally pulled off the scene where they're investigating the building and kept it upbeat despite the colour palette being ultra gray and dreary.

Pretty sure I already love the main crew. Probably a good sign when the character who's ostensibly the brattiest is still likable.
THIS SHOW. I put it on hold when the Summer 2013 onslaught hit me. I picked up 10 shows -_-. I don't know when I'll ever be able to finish it, I might have to even start over. But, it was extremely enjoyable and chill while I watched it.

I am for sure. Finishing up Love Lab right now. Still have Dog&Scissors and Teekyu among others to wrap up as well.
I have 4 Love Lab episodes. 2 TWOGK. 2 Watamote. 3 Servant x Service. And 3 Railgun. I need to finish these before Wednesday... Time to lock it down folks.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
6D5i84J.gif

Crying Eno is amazing. Def in top 3 summer season characters.
Just behind Karen and
Pirate
Karen.

Karen was amazing, though I gotta put Ayaya above her. Dat OTP with Yoko is just too good.

===========================================

Dog & Scissors - 08

aS9gbA1.gif

Why couldn't this hallucination be real?!! ;_;

CorvoSol

The Flowers of Evil 3

YO. WHAT THE FUCK?

She stripped him and dressed him in girl's clothing.
Like a frigging Barbie Doll.

I can't believe he hasn't destroyed them yet, though. His ineptitude in this above all else makes me wonder if, perhaps, he doesn't want all of this "excitement" in his life. After all, what teenage boy doesn't have delusions of grandeur, such as fighting inner evil? I know I sure did.

Also, Japanese children as portrayed by Anime are the most gullible, horrible people in the world. Like seriously, that they all just believed everything said without any evidence? Pshaw. Junior High is Hell, sure, but somebody in that classroom should've spoken up.

I watched about half of Lain like a year and a half ago and should really get around to going back and actually watching the whole thing.

You should. It's unfortunately kinda dated nowadays (which I only really noticed in my most recent rewatching of it, probably because it was on Blu-ray and it became really obvious how awful the CGI for the Navi stuff looks), but it's still absolutely worth watching. There's not really much else like it.

Rewatch Digimon Tamers 10

So we have a stalker rapist on the loose trying to steal little girls named Ruki. And it's called IceDevimon. Ruki is so damn weird, seeing what IceDevimon did made her sick to her stomach when she was being compared to that, callign Renamon her friend and then saying she hates Digimon afterwards.

Speaking of which, what's this!? Takato wasn't being a scrub!? He did a combo!? He had STOCK FOOTAGE!? He beat the shit out of IceDevimon as Blagumon, something Kyuubimon failed to do do!? Takato is losing his scrub coat pretty fast.

CorvoSol

The Flowers of Evil 4

JUST BURN THE FUCKING CLOTHES MAN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DON'T HIDE EVIDENCE BURN IT DESTROY IT COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOON.

This show is going to end in a knifing. Or at least it SHOULD.

You know what, just knife all of them. Knife Yamada, knife that bitch in the back, knife Kasuga, knife Nakamura, spare only Saeki, cuz she is a waifu.

HE WORE THE GYM CLOTHES UNDER HIS OWN ON A DATE NO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT NO YOU IDIOT YOU SHOULD HAVE BURNED THEM FFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Westlo

Hajime no Ippo: Rising (lol I wouldn't watch an anime about boxing even if it wasn't a sequel)

Fmj6kV6.gif

I would say Ippo still amazing and peaked at [
B]Miyata vs Randy[/B]

Man that shit was way to hype, too bad that "monkey" fight after it killed the manga lol. :( (and they were like the only 2 fights I read in the manga lol)

Wait Yamato finished? Shieet time to catch up.

Yeah I slacked bad on this series, need to watch from 8 onwards and finish this, good shit.

Is Saint Seiya a good show? I've been looking for another good shounen anime to watch ever since I got done with HxH2011, but I'm coming up with nothing. I already watched Beelzebub and Gintama, and I'm currently watching One piece and HxH2011.

I've been trying to get into Toriko, but I'm losing interest and it has many personal pet peeves that I don't like. So is Saint Seiya worth it?

Did you already watch Ippo? Easily one of the best shounen anime around, even if you have no interest in boxing watch this shit, it's that good.

I would also like to recommend Kekkaishi if you overlooked it like everyone else did when it was airing. A typical slow shounenish start but it gets going pretty quick, a damn good score by Iwasaki as well.

While I don't think the OVA was THAT messy, there will be actual world building in the TV series if you find the story difficult to follow in the OVA (assuming you weren't talking about the art style being messy instead).

Sup dude.

fertygo

h

Man that shit was way to hype, too bad that "monkey" fight after it killed the manga lol. :( (and they were like the only 2 fights I read in the manga lol)

[/QUOTE]

Yeap, no way I called the anime new season material is when thing started to go south.. frigging Sawamura just got introduced, all of his fight are mad awesome. [SPOILER]especially the Mashiba's one[/SPOILER]I would say this season material to that Miyata's fight are Ippo's best stretch for me.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Yeap, no way I called the anime new season material is when thing started to go south.. frigging Sawamura just got introduced, all of his fight are mad awesome.
especially the Mashiba's one
I would say this season material to that Miyata's fight are Ippo's best stretch for me.
The manga goes south after the flashback arc. If the new anime gets that and the Aoki fight before stopping, all is well.

Westlo

I would be willing to see the Ippo v Wolli(?) fight just to show people how fucking ridiculous it was.

No please, noooooo /vader

I was seriously going to read the manga after that randy fight, than that shit happened and I dropped that shit like it was bleach or something.

cajunator

Banned

I should take a picture of myself wearing this shirt.

Breakingu Baddo fin
Sto2iFWl.jpg

If Walt was an anime girl.

It's finally over!

might big claims comparing someone to Goddess Sawa.

Finally, the first proper PV/teaser for Seiji Mizushima/Gen Urobuchi sci-fi feature Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QPlxbdTfAE

Looks colorful. Urobuchi too? Im there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom