• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Infinite Stratos 2 05
OMG
THIS
IS
THE
BEST
IS
EPISODE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Sister route locked. Madoka Orimura. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Yup it was life-affirming.

Kyoukai no Kanata - 5

OujOScO.jpg

This episode did look pretty good, but I dunno if I'd compare it to Hyouka. There were a few really gorgeous shots, but with Hyouka, even the average dialogue scene in the clubroom looked wonderful. I don't really know how to put it, but KnK looks more 2D. Maybe it has something to do with the lighting effects? One thing I distinctly remember about Hyouka was the fact that it had really great lighting.

I kinda like some of the cartoony reactions from Mirai, even though I'm not entirely sure they work.

I suppose I'll keep watching.

Pokemon XY 4

Bonnie + Dedenne = Cuteness overload.

I seriously don't know how much more I can take if I keep on watching this.

Clemont's creation/malfunctions are really enjoyable, hope they don't over abuse it like Brock's womanizing. Serena still hasn't met up with the group but at least she has her adorable Fennekin now.

why is a mid game gym leader part of there rag tag team?

Kill La Kill 5

Really enjoy the new character and his
ass

Fights were pretty awesome this episode, continues to be the best show of the season.

The Parcel Force/Customs charge to liberate my Little Witch Academia BD came to £24.38, if anyone is curious about that...
Likewise. From memory, the Ult Madoka figure was about 2x that.

I agree the face is a bit off, but that why I buy multiple figurines XD
I ordered her as soon as I saw it. It was fate.
Can always get a second one later!
Despite not being into figures myself, I have to say I admire your philosophy.

Oh, nearly forget, as you fulfilled clause 3.6(b) of the contract by notifying me about the figure you're entitled to this under clause 4.2(a)(ii):

Part 13 of the Sakuga panel featuring the work of Masaaki Yuasa was uploaded. More than anything their examples reinforce that I need to get around to watching Kaiba sooner rather than later. Loved the musical scene from the Chibi Maruko-chan movie as well.

Takeshi Koike is next!

Syrinx

Samurai Flamenco 4

I probably should have seen this development coming. I thought Mari and Masayoshi were going to be involved together somehow, probably through nerding out, but I somehow didn't see
her becoming a superhero as well. Well actually, she's had this in mind for a while. Anyway, pretty funny how she basically made Masayoshi her bitch, making him get in trouble and then have her pop up and save everyone. Also making him get her drinks while serving justice. And her baton has a built-in taser.
Awesome.

My favorite show of the season besides KlK. Haven't tried Kyousisiga or whatever. But it's all good as long as it's not Infinite Stratos.

Theonik

Eden of the East 10
All those revelations yet they are all incredibly predictable. Regardless of that fact this is still pretty good. On to the final episode.

Valvrave 16

LOL this show man

When it can show
child L-Elf murder someone
and have it just another part of the episode lol

Every week I have zero idea what kind of insanity I'll see next, but it's always entertaining.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
KILL la KILL 5

Kinagase is a fucking boss and
totally gonna be relative of Ryuko
. His weapons are fucking awesome. This show is just packed with awesome characters.

Theonik

Eden of the East 11 -END?-
That was a pretty cool ending and at the same time felt very unsatisfying. I guess it's setting up the 2 movies but I don't really want to see them after what I head about them... Oh well!

Kick-Ass 4

This episode was really ugly even for this show but it was still a lot of dumb fun. Hit Girl being introduced will definitely add a new dynamic to the show.

wonzo

Banned
Log Horizon 1-4

loghorizon3.jpg

I really didn't like the first episode all that much but it became pretty inoffensive fun once it started focusing on and fleshing out the actual game mechanics.

My only real complaints are the production values could be a bit more consistent and Nyanta looks really weird.

Part 13 of the Sakuga panel featuring the work of Masaaki Yuasa was uploaded. More than anything their examples reinforce that I need to get around to watching Kaiba sooner rather than later. Loved the musical scene from the Chibi Maruko-chan movie as well.

Takeshi Koike is next!
If only Yuasa did more animating and less directing.

He can do some campaigning. Timely reminder of when it comes out in NA, hosodappreciation thread, etc.
Nothing can stop the Mako train.

Log Horizon 4

I'm really loving this show, I'm hoping the Log Horizon guild element of the show comes soon. I love all the characters so far they're all written well and enjoyable. Next episode seems like it's gonna explain a lot.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
RWBY 15

DAMMIT I WAS RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! NO! The cat dude is totally one of the dude's from the intro also. Season finale next week.

Gonna be honest. The name Hit-Girl was going through my head during the reveal. Of course there was one thing to make me forget about that.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Valvrave the Liberator S2 4

So I think my theory of
death in a body-jacked body
will probably end up being used if
she woke up in that body

Wow, okay, Valvrave. I wasn't expecting that. Good game.

Valvrave 16

This was surprisingly decent. I still miss the old days when Valvrave was a top-tier comedy, but this was entertaining enough, even if the backstory/lore in this show remains pretty dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom