• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metrotab

Banned
Kill la Kill - 5

Mediocre episode. Didn't really care about what was happening. Progression felt rushed. Villains are rendered ineffective as fast they appear. And the emotional output fell flat.

If only Yuasa did more animating and less directing.

As much as I've enjoyed his work as a director, I can agree that I'd love to see him do more key animating for other works. That one scene from the Maruko-chan movie alone is so lively and entertaining to watch without any kind of context because of his little touches to the body movement as well as the multiple perspectives.

Tenumi

Banned
Pokemon XY 4

Bonnie + Dedenne = Cuteness overload.

I seriously don't know how much more I can take if I keep on watching this.

Clemont's creation/malfunctions are really enjoyable, hope they don't over abuse it like Brock's womanizing. Serena still hasn't met up with the group but at least she has her adorable Fennekin now.

So tempted to pick up watching this. Got a Pokemon Anime craving, want to start from the beginning, but 800 freaking episodes is way too much to get through...

So in honor of Halloween....

3uzd44l.gif

Spooky Scary Skeletooooooons

Kyousougiga - 1

I feel like maybe all the hype for this has sorta made me a little less crazy about it than everyone else. I do like it, but so far it's not super-duper amazing. Rie Kugimiya speaking with a deeper voice and the really great ED are both reasons to keep watching, though.

Taruranto

Kill la Kill #5

After the awful 4th episode show is back on the right track. But really, I dunno what should I expect at this point.

what show is this?

I think it's Inu X Boku SS. Though if you want to watch it in hopes it's 2spooky4me, don't. It's a bunch of fantasy creatures living in a dorm room and primarily a love story.

edit: I mean I enjoyed it, but not for this.

I wish anime had more straight up horror. There are two shows with Ghost in their name from the top of my head and neither of them are thpooooooooky

Samurai Flamenco 04

OYAKATA-SAMA
YUKIMURA
OYAKATA-SAMA
YUKIMURA

Oh wait, wrong show.

Well pretty enjoyable episode. Mari's a fun character and who wouldn't be charmed by Sugita in a suit.
Though it is a little off putting that she's actually hurting people with her weaponary but they'll probably address that.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
Kyoukai no Kanata Episode 5

Best girl has naked pictures in this episode. I figured it was going to be
a cat picture
. The doujins are going to go wild with that hidden bust comment. I don't even know how they would factor that in with the rest of her body proportions. Reminds me of Naoto.

The two guys getting excited about the glasses in the clubroom was hilarious.

The older sister didn't even offer to help out glasses girl with her finances. This after she
stole the gem worth likely a bajillion dollars
and MC frankly said she was poor.

I can't take it seriously when a hot woman like that can't get a date. Those pants and that dress she wore HNNNNNNNG.

Phi Brain 54

Cubik episode blaaaaaaaah

At least Nonha was given a new cute outfit

Enigma continues to be an enigma, Jin continues to have no memories, and this season needs an Ana episode stat to pick things up.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Inu X Boku SS?
thanks
I think it's Inu X Boku SS. Though if you want to watch it in hopes it's 2spooky4me, don't. It's a bunch of fantasy creatures living in a dorm room and primarily a love story.

edit: I mean I enjoyed it, but not for this.

I wish anime had more straight up horror. There are two shows with Ghost in their name from the top of my head and neither of them are thpooooooooky

so its like zombie desu ka?

BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 4 Probabilistic Events
tumblr_mvi76xzDTz1qegfwuo2_500.png

Often I wonder if anyone is actually watching for the plot, probably still remains the key series that one watches just to see their favorite characters animated and thats it. Oh well, Jin scenes still remain the best, obsessed with his oniisan is amazing.

Valvrave - 16:
9iyi.png

Show of the season right here. Genuinely liked the episode and feld sad about the ending. This second cour so far has been amazing.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
I mean, it's not like the others were bad (well, maybe Galilei Donna was), just that they didn't make me particularly excited for next week's episode.
i guess i don't understand what runs on thursday that people would have expectations for.

there was kill la kill and it was good.
there was flamenco and it was bad.

Saw Wolf Children last weekend, it was a really enjoyable film though I'm not sure I'd put it in my top 5 anime I've seen this year. Anime films it's probably number 1 as I've only seen like 2 or 3 this year one of those being Bleach Hell Verse LOL

Dresden

It'll be a sad day when Mako dies in episode seven.
Then hallelujah will kick in and her hands will pop out of the grave.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
what is with this people talking about episode 7 or 2 episodes from now or whatever, is there something I missed?

Metrotab

Banned
Spice and Wolf - 10

This is why I could never be a merchant or a shopkeeper. I get anxious when I owe my friends money, let alone huge contractual debts!

Poor Lawrence, you can see the hopelessness in his eyes.

So tempted to pick up watching this. Got a Pokemon Anime craving, want to start from the beginning, but 800 freaking episodes is way too much to get through...

You could start from the beginning of XY and never need to now what happened in the past episodes.

That is both the plus side and the regrettable downside of the Pokemon anime.

Don't get involved with the Pokemon anime.

Best solution. No need to relive the D/P slow of the Johto arc, no need to relive the bullshit that is the Hoenn arc.

Caladrius

That is both the plus side and the regrettable downside of the Pokemon anime.

When you've seen one region arc you've basically seen the rest.

Don't get involved with the Pokemon anime.

Best solution. No need to relive the D/P slow of the Johto arc, no need to relive the bullshit that is the Hoenn arc.

Hearing the new voice actors in the later half try and find their footing was absolutely painful. I haven't watched the anime since then. They've probably improved a bit but I can't imagine going back to it.

Theonik

Kill La Kill 05
This episode can be described in only one way. Awesome. Simply awesome. Mako saves the day once more and Senketsu is a bro as ever.
Also
Big Hat loli has come. REJOICE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom