• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jman2050

WHO'S THAT POKEMON
Xp4CJGm.gif

IT'S PIKACHU

Tokyo Ravens Episode 4 Raven's Nest -School-
tumblr_mvikjnXLvq1scr8d9o8_250.gif

Bakutora makes this amazing and is just plain hilarious the whole way through. Touji just sitting along for the ride makes me laugh especially the classroom scene with the lightning was flaring and tensions were high, why so excited. I dont know why I love this anime so much but definitely top three this season.

I need x-encounter now.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
The Pokemon anime, like the games, will never have story progression because that's not really what they're about.

They're really just a modern parable for the Sisyphean struggle.

When you've seen one region arc you've basically seen the rest.

Hearing the new voice actors in the later half try and find their footing was absolutely painful. I haven't watched the anime since then. They've probably improved a bit but I can't imagine going back to it.

Luckily for you, I don't plan to indulge you here.

Varave the liberator EP 1
Can anyone tell me how someone being livestreamed by millions can be
stabbed and shot
on the spot?

Edit: I'm on episode 2. wtfffffffffffffffffff

Samurai Flamenco 4

Despite the visuals, the show is continuing to grow on me. I quite enjoyed the character interactions in this one, it'll be interesting to see how they develop things over 22 episodes.

cajunator

Banned
Likewise. From memory, the Ult Madoka figure was about 2x that.

Despite not being into figures myself, I have to say I admire your philosophy.

Oh, nearly forget, as you fulfilled clause 3.6(b) of the contract by notifying me about the figure you're entitled to this under clause 4.2(a)(ii):

Why thank you sir. I was happy to honor this contract. I will certainly inform of further Kurumi developments.

Kick-Ass 4

This episode was really ugly even for this show but it was still a lot of dumb fun. Hit Girl being introduced will definitely add a new dynamic to the show.

Yeah its soooo much like KickAss. Amazing.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaangh

Just finished AA5.

And that means I can devote more time to anime if I feel like it.

Ive heard great things about AA5.

Welp, time to check it out then.

Kill La Kill - 05

Another awesome episode. Mako continues to be great.

Glad that amongst the members in Satsuki's crew, Nonon has the longest history with her too. :D

Oh, saw this on Crunchyroll and wanted to post it here, sorry if I'm late on this.

Mako is genki greatness. So squee.

Wow, seems like I'm the only person who still enjoys Kyoukai no Kanata around here, huh?

Nah youre not the only one!

Gazoinks

So looking at all these Samumenco reviews... Am I the only person who didn't really like Mari? I think it's mainly a lack of development (they should've had her have a few bits in the last few episodes so her showing up as a heroine felt a little less contrived and her personality was a bit less grating), but as it is I have the same issue I do with Jijo: She doesn't have much development and her personality as it is kind of grating. I assume this'll be addressed in future episodes, but she didn't do much for me in this one.

Also might be nice to have a female character who's not domineering and constantly pushing Masayoshi around sometime? Just a suggestion.

So looking at all these Samumenco reviews... Am I the only person who didn't really like Mari? I think it's mainly a lack of development (they should've had her have a few bits in the last few episodes so her showing up as a heroine felt a little less contrived and her personality was a bit less grating), but as it is I have the same issue I do with Jijo: She doesn't have much development and her personality as it is kind of grating. I assume this'll be addressed in future episodes, but she didn't do much for me in this one.

Also might be nice to have a female character who's not domineering and constantly pushing Masayoshi around sometime? Just a suggestion.

If things remain static it could became grating, but it worked fine for me as a character introduction.

Tenumi

Banned
Well, since I'm being a good Tenumi and keeping up with all my Fall season shows, I figure I'd bolster the rest of my watch list by starting a few shows from the backlog, starting with....

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (2012): 01

Dio is a dick.

Metrotab

Banned
Legend of the Galactic Heroes - Dreams of the Morning, Songs of the Night: Kapitel III

~ But I will not agree that the victimization is one-sided. ~

Elementary, my dear Kircheis!

This episode showed a very important facet of Reinhard's perspective on the depraved nature of the von Goldenbaum regime: people who let it happen, without the slightest resistance, share a part in the culpability too. Reinhard, who is very courageous and forthcoming, to the point of being brash, finds cowardice an enormeous weakness and can't stand it. His father very much symbolises this character flaw.
It is Kircheis ofcourse, who sees the nuance to every portrait. His conflict is much less ideological. All he wants is his love.

IS S2 5
Pretty fanservice. Charl and the President were the best.
Samurai Flamenco 4
Fantastic episode. Thought Maya Mari was the best, then she was just beating up guys but then the ending

I don't like Mari as much as I think the idea of her
becoming a magical girl who bosses around Masayoshi
is hilarious.

I wish the other MMM girls got more screentime. They sorta did this episode, but not a ton.

Articalys

FINALLY some updates on the Witch Craft Works anime that was announced almost a year ago... and it seems it'll be airing in January 2014 as well!

http://moca-news.net/article/20131101/201311011129a/01/

Director and Series Composition: Tsutomu Mizushima
Screenplay: Tsutomu Mizushima and Michiko Yokote
Character Design: Yukie Hiyamizu
Animation Production: J.C.Staff
CV: Yuusuke Kobayashi
EAnIEDT.jpg

CV: Asami Seto
uZFw3dB.jpg

CV: Ai Kayano
Wh83i3d.jpg

CV: Shiori Izawa
MzKw1hF.jpg

Pretty much why, sound like idea to make cheap animu.

Well, there is Joshiraku, a show featuring professional stand-up comedians.

Speaking of Joshiraku...

FINALLY some updates on the Witch Craft Works anime that was announced almost a year ago... and it seems it'll be airing in January 2014 as well!

Tsutomu Mizushima? Anyone know if the source is decent?

Plenty of hype. Would be interesting to see how far they go with this adaptation now they have more material to work with.

Probably was a good idea to wait since the manga is bi-monthly.

Either way, hype! I'll finally be able to undrop the manga when the anime ends since I won't need to keep rereading the previous chapter to remember what happened (at least until the following chapter).

Soma

Oh awesome.
Anyone know if the source is decent?

Yeah it's p good.

Defuser

Golden Time ep 5
Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend! Friend!

Way to kick him down and trample on him Koko....

Does legit stand-up have ANY kind of presence in Japan? Rakugo seems way too subdued and limited in how the jokes are told to really be an equivalent.

Syrinx

Motto! Ojamajo Doremi 49

Hana-chan thinks the old queen is hurt. She's probably right. Probably shouldn't go near her though. Whatever happens, please nothing happen to Hana-chan.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast

Girl with the crazy hairdo and dark skin girl. <3

Gazoinks

I don't like Mari as much as I think the idea of her
becoming a magical girl who bosses around Masayoshi
is hilarious.

I wish the other MMM girls got more screentime. They sorta did this episode, but not a ton.

Yeah, I do like that, and I like how her being bossy and tough plays against both the typical idol image and
the typical magical girl one
. I think my main issue is that they kept teasing her entering the plot and then she just kinda... shows up. I realize that sounds like a weird complaint when worded like that, but I felt like her entrance wasn't really earned, if that makes sense? Think she should've had some real screentime earlier.

I also hope the other two girls get some more time.
Magical girl team?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom