• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenumi

Banned
Coppelion: 01

The animation style is a little jarring at first, with thick character outlines half the time. But the story is interesting. What caused this? Not to mention,
genetically engineered people to survive the radiation.

jbug617

Banned
It's Infinite Stratos day.

tumblr_mtwujlSDpT1rkmjjzo1_500.gif

Yeah for more Char, Houki and Laura

Soma

+1 vote for sister

Over a year ago, it would've been a vote for France or Japan.

AnimeGAF has corrupted me shown me the light.

Jex

Going on about how cute this or that character is in Hyouka is really selling the show short.

But the internet is built around gifs, and the anime-internet is built around gifs of fighting or cute girls so really, there's no other way to discuss the series!

SAIN SEYA OMEGA - 73

Why must everyone in this anime must act like idiots. At least some have reasons but still .

Why is it with the writter to want to focus on things that don't matter ?

Subaru can you stop sucking so much ?... You get a power-up and
you can't use it because your new cloth is sad ?? WTF
who the heck wrote this sh*t ?
The comeback is anticlimatic as a result... what we want is a proper fight not this ...
( actually what should have happenned is that the cloth of koga giving up on him thank to the strain of numerous battles and subaru acting as a normal being and helping defending him as a result , culminating in a giant comeback ...unfortunatly this probably cost too much to animate so i got this crap )

What's with the ennemy of the week ?? " hey i'm a low ranking soldier but i have a big weapon, so i'm not a low ranking soldier " ...sorry but you have no charisma dude. The episode was throwing me friendship buckets in my face so much that i wanted to stop the episode.

Why is raki casually giving her name , when she is freaking aware that it's an ennemy? Can't she think a little ?

We know that the whole old cast is in town ( except ikki ) so why can't we have at least ONE fight focusing on them ? one scene ? something ? Why is the focus YET again on subaru ?

Anyway. Finally awake , athena realised that she is the godess of war ( and other things i know but war is what matter here )
Saint%20Seiya%20Omega%20-%2073.jpg

Actually it's not exactly your fault it's sagitarius seya fault
This was a nice moment , trully something needed to set-up the final events ..i liked athena part .. i do hope that we will have a proper conclusion to those events in the end.

I would have enjoyed this episode a lot more if there wasn't so many mistakes in it. The new entrance at the end was a great move and everything felt ready for the final act ....and then
More steel saints ???
WHY ??

WHY

i repeat WHY ???
1367206276964.gif

Are they trying to bring the show to the ground or something ?

Can't they seriously think this is a good idea ??

The ones responsible for this MESS should never be allowed to direct an anime again.

I just can't understand ... you guys had a nice casting of new heroes , plenty of backstory to follow , plenty of things to do with the old cast ... heck i don't care about pallas but that was a cool idea on paper ... why is the execution so poor ???? WHY ? They are literrally throwing the potential of ALL the new characters of the previous season away ... this is incredible.

Articalys

Nice -- looks like veteran composer Satoru Kosaki is going to be in charge of the music for the Nisekoi anime.

edit: OH COME ON ARE YOU KIDDING ME
I TAKE ONE EXTRA MINUTE TO REMIND MYSELF OF THE REST OF KOSAKI'S WORK HISTORY AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS

also, by the way, we've known about Kana Asumi's role for like two days now, so that's not news

it also says there's going to be a character song CD with an Onodera/Chitoge duet song

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom