• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall 2013 Anime |OT| When is Crunchyroll coming to GTA Online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

santeesioux

White Album 2 has nothing to do with the first show outside of the name, right? Couldn't get into it, but i may give this one a try if that's the case.

Yonafunu

5sJIYCR.gif

These animator should look into basketball rules.

dat Taiga jump

cajunator

Banned
My life would be in shambles if Miyukichi isn't a real person.

No worries, shes very real!

Not sure if it was posted, but Funimation uploaded their dub trailer for Wolf Children.

That high tempo music does not fit at all to me. They could have selected any of the tracks from Masakatsu Takagi's score and received better results than this.

I am so excited to see this movie.
I blame you guys.

Wow, Blood Lad did terrible.

Liz ;_;
the shows not very good but it deserves at least better than that

Articalys

That high tempo music does not fit at all to me. They could have selected any of the tracks from Masakatsu Takagi's score and received better results than this.
Funimation seems insistent in using their own music for dub trailers. It's part of why I was surprised the one for Guilty Crown at least used the instrumental OP.

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
Crunchyroll is going to beat Daisuki to posting Kill la Kill. Embarrassing.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Chifuyu-nee is the only option.

Also, apropos of nothing, CheapyD talked about TGS again briefly because World of Tanks came up and he was saying how some guy he knew was excited for scantily clad "Panzer Girls". His disgust was palpable. lol

Gazoinks

Let's do this, woo!

For someone reason the audio is slightly out of sync on my Daisuki stream for some reason. Is anyone else getting that?

7Th

Kill la Kill is closer to FLCL episode 5 than to Gurren-Lagann, so far.
Which is actually really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom