• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football 2013 - The catchall thread

Welp, my trade deadline is today so I made one last trade of Ray Rice/Eli Manning for Marshawn Lynch.

This is my final roster in a very deep 16 team keeper league...I'm pretty impressed with my line up given the amount of teams and how many injuries there are this year.

wW0HMcm.png

WTF. How the fuck did you trade a top 20ish RB and top 20ish QB for a top 5 RB?

VoxPop

Lol idk if this is the right place to ask but I'm in South Korea right now on vacay and gonna need me my Red Zone. Anyone know of any good reliable VPNs?

My QB options for this week:

Matt Ryan
Joe Flacco
Nick Foles

I'm leaning towards Foles...

Also debating whether I should start WR Cecil Shorts or TE Antonio Gates in my flex position.

Cheddahz

Banned
Alright guys, I need some help on who I should play this week. I'm going to drop Nate Washington for Jones-Drew (all of my RBs have been meh this year, so I figured he would help out). I'm just having a huge toss up on who I should play this weekend, so any help would be great!

OVrVAm8.png

You should see if you can get another useful player thrown in with Bush as Graham has higher value than a straight up for Bush regardless of your situation (having Julius and being weak at RB). Does he have another player that would help you but isn't top tier?

I got Zac Stacy and Reggie Bush for Graham in the end. I'm content with the trade and hopefully it works out.

UberTag

Is Crabtree a good pickup for playoffs in Week 15 and 16?
That's still over a month from now for a purely speculative add for a matchup you may not even play.
Unless you have an obscenely deep bench or you're starved for receiving help, I'm not sure I'd pull the trigger just yet. Seems premature.

rando14

What do you guys think: the returning Andre Brown or Joique Bell. .5 PPR

Do you mean just this week or ROS? Brown won't do too much this week I think, they're probably going to ease him back in and he'll share touches with the other guys.

One spot w/ 3 guys. Which do I play? Standard Scoring.

Tim Wright vs. Miami
Nate Washington vs. Jacksonville
Garrett Graham @ Arizona

So far leaning towards Tim Wright...

Cheddahz

Banned

Tim Wright vs. Miami
Garrett Graham @ Arizona

Locker has not been throwing to Washington at all lately (Washington didn't get me any points), so just consider the fact that Locker is probably going to throw to Kendell Wright more often

I would go with Tim Wright

rando14

Tim Wright vs. Miami
Garrett Graham @ Arizona

Wright seems to be Glennon's 2nd favorite target in a pass-heavy system thus far. Additionally, Miami is terrible at guarding TE's. I will be starting Tim Wright this week

WedgeX

Banned
How on earth do I choose between Megatron @CHI, A.Johnson @ARI, TYHilton v.STL, or Cruzmissle v.OAK.

I can have three in this PPR league (one being a flex) but I want all four!

Sumidor

Mike James or Danny Woodhead? It's a PPR league, with bonuses for every 100 yards receiving or running.

I don't think Miami will blow out Tampa, so I could see James getting 20+ carries easily. But Woodhead has been very consistent and I think he'll get close to 10 catches. Plus he's been getting goal line carries.

TomServo

Start Alshon Jeffrey or Mike James as flex, standard scoring league?

I'm leaning Jeffrey; unlike the poster above I can see TB getting behind early and going to the pass. Also, I've had too many games decided in the 4th quarter of MNF this season, and I could use a break - if I sit Martin then my matchup is decided by the end of this afternoon's games.

Petrie

Banned
I'm wondering how he got that lineup at all? One league I'm in is an expensive but friends-only 8-man league, and there are guys that don't have a lineup that strong.

Some people are just better at dealing and such, or have silly people in leagues.

I got asked here if I was in a 6-man league when I posted my lineup. It's a 12-man.

My last deal was TRich and VJax for Megatron. Nobody else was trading RBs and he has nobody. Worked out nicely.

Greetings everyone....

I have a dilemma this week. Should I start Bengals D @ Ravens, or Ravens D @ home?

Also, I need some help with my flex spot and my remaining WR spot. Who would you guys start in those two slots from the following players:

Danny Woodhead
DeSean Jackson
TY Hilton
MJD
Jordy Nelson

My trio of RG3, Morris, and Garcon killed it on Thursday to give me 65 points. I just need the rest of my team to get me the win now.

CrankyJay

Banned
Greetings everyone....

I have a dilemma this week. Should I start Bengals D @ Ravens, or Ravens D @ home?

Also, I need some help with my flex spot and my remaining WR spot. Who would you guys start in those two slots from the following players:

Danny Woodhead
DeSean Jackson
TY Hilton
MJD
Jordy Nelson

My trio of RG3, Morris, and Garcon killed it on Thursday to give me 65 points. I just need the rest of my team to get me the win now.

I'd lean towards CIN D.

Cheddahz

Banned
This is everyone that I'm starting this week. In the end, I just decided that I would trust Jake Locker more than Cam Newton this week and I believe that the Colts D/ST is going to do better than the Panthers D/ST this week as well

Wt4UlcM.png

Last minute Fantasy opinions, I have 4 great WRs. I have three spots Who gets the bench?

Deasean Jackson goes against GB,
Andre Johnson goes against Arizona,
Golden Tate against Atlanta,
Calvin Johnson against Chicago

Who doesn't start?

That's not as clear cut as you guys seem to think. Andre Johnson is going to be bracketed (should according to rumors) and will face Patrick Peterson. The Atlanta CBs aren't anything special, plus Tate will get return yards if they count that in his league. I've been down on Johnson all week, though.

Thank you based Megatron. My team needs a boost. The guy I'm playing is hot right now with Rothlisburger and Giants DST having big days so far.

TomServo

Tavon Austin - 7 touches and 3 HUGE TDs so far. He has 60 points in my league right now. Nobody even owns him though.

I drafted him based on potential, but the guy did dick for the first half of the season. Can't blame people for not having him, and even if they did, he'd be riding pine.

harSon

Banned
Why did I start Cecil Shorts over Riley Cooper :( I didn't buy into the hype, but it seems when Foles starts, then Cooper is going to have a massive game.

Top Bottom