• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Anyone who lost because of that MEANINGLESS KC Defense TD please post a screenshot

I won!

IGHVxoX.png

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
On the bright side Im getting a roster spot because I know Im dropping Crowder now. Through 4 games he has about a total of 4 points (standard)

I sat Cousins and Pryor because I didn't want them playing my Chiefs D. I would have won by a landslide if I kept them in instead of scratching by on a cheap TD.
Sometimes you get lucky.
4-0!

Kakaroach

That's wild how many games were decided by that final chiefs TD. I won by like 70 points this week but Cook going down definitely dampens the celebration.

assuming the texans offense continues to operate at a high level, i'm pretty excited that watson appears to be opening things up for him

makes me feel less bad for grabbing him over kareem hunt

yeah, I'm 99% sure he won't accept the trade but it is to open up discussion.

I'm 3-1 despite making only one waiver move the whole season so far (which was for a defense). Going to try to make two this week to prepare for bye weeks though.

God damn at the parity in the Taco Bell league. Over half the teams are 2-2. Top 2 scoring teams are actually the two teams above 2-2, which is better than last year where the team 10th in points had the best record.

God damn at the parity in the Taco Bell league. Over half the teams are 2-2. Top 2 scoring teams are actually the two teams above 2-2, which is better than last year where the team 10th in points had the best record.
I noticed that too..

God.. Pep beat me with 69 points... Pep finally beat me.. I feel ashamed of myself :(

Saganator

Damn, tough loss. Screwed by stat adjustments. This was a tie when I went to bed. I knew I should've sat Cooper against the No Fly Zone.

i9DSmu0.png

I had a decent start at 2-0, but now I'm 2-2. My standard league I'm 1-3 :/ I've never done this poorly in FF, Murray and McCoy not producing has tanked my standard league team. Only scored 55 in standard.

2-2 in my money leagues.

Now to find a rb.

Murray or Gallman?

Yeah I need to figure this out as well. The Ajayi, Crowell project (that could have been Gurley - Hunt -_-) has me at 1-3. Buck Allen looked promising but the Ravens have move to a bigger committee with Collins and West. I have 3rd waiver I'm thinking of trying for Gallman or Mckinnon. Thoughts?

I think it may be time to cut Crowder.

I cut crowder last week to make room for someone(and that he has the bye this week) I don't think i'll be picking him back up

Ugh. So many questionable running backs available.

Murray,Gallman,Jones,Lacy,Mckissic,West?

Not sure who to put a bid on.

if you're in ppr, kamara if he's available (although he's on bye) i'm probably going to put in claim for him my office standard league too

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Tight Ends are such a crap shoot I'm not sure whether Brate against the Patriots is a better bet than Graham against the Rams. I'd wager Brate since it's a home game.

I cut crowder last week to make room for someone(and that he has the bye this week) I don't think i'll be picking him back up

if you're in ppr, kamara if he's available (although he's on bye) i'm probably going to put in claim for him my office standard league too

14 team league. Kamara was drafted.

What I listed is the best available.

14 team league. Kamara was drafted.

What I listed is the best available.

out of that list.. murray might be worth it but last year he was running behind one of the best o-lines in the league and he was still average. I'd rather not have anything to do anything behind seattle's backfield(and more specifically their oline) and the giants pretty much can't run the ball

Top Bottom