• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Discussion Thread - 2017 Season

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
That's the worst trade in the world

Man I fucked up dropping him

Yeah I dropped him after week 2 but luckily I was able to use a waiver claim to get him this week. Dont have any feeling dropping him anytime soon with how crappy TEs been this year.

Yeah I dropped him after week 2 but luckily I was able to use a waiver claim to get him this week. Dont have any feeling dropping him anytime soon with how crappy TEs been this year.

Everything is so hit or miss nowadays with TEs too. I have Doyle and Witten now so it's just a matter of playing the matchup/waiting

nq59B5b.png

I'm on the left, it is going to be a close one tonight

I...I have no idea what the best outcome is for you there FE

Maybe Pryor being garbage like usual

Thats gonna be hard. Gonna need Thompson and Reed to have good games and the WRs to fail (again) while not hurting your defense too hard lol.

yeah maybe the defense can store off of fumbles while Cousins throws TDs to Reed.

lol

Duke Johnson and James White sitting on my bench, gonna send Ajayi to the bench next week

With Reed playing, it would help Cousins tonight.

my friend was telling me when peyton manning's father passed away, he had a monster game the next week he played. Maybe with the birth of his child, he'll have a monster game

of course in my case, he would need to score 60+ points for me to win (which isn't going to happen)

Soroc

I need a combined 56 points from Kelce and Thompson tonight. Then I need to figure out what the hell to do to my team that just lost Carson for the year (I had benched Crow and confidently started Carson as my RB2 going forward) so much for that! I can't even stomach the thought of Crowell and D Henry as my RB1 and 2 next week...

juicyb

I have Matt Ryan and Matthew Stafford and I was offered Gillislee for Ryan. Should I bite? My RB1 is Ajayi and RB2 is javorious allen

mike6467

I started Matt Ryan over Dak.

I came into tonight down 20 points with Kelce, and my opponent having Hunt.

Kelce is looking to get me into that magic range where I could've won if I started Ryan.

A big part of me is hoping that Hunt goes off so I don't have to live with that kind of regret.

Red Comet

Came into tonight’s game with a 70% chance to win, but I decided to finally sit Pryor for Chris Thompson and my opponent is playing Kelce. Woe is me.

Lost the week because the Dolphins suck and Jordan Reed is worthless now. This despite having 27 points from my kicker and 20 points from the SEA defense.

I was down by 4 points before the fumble recovery for a TD. My opponent had Cousins and I had the Chiefs defense. I'll bet they're breaking some stuff right about now. It was a GAF league too.

Top Bottom