• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fantasy Football Premier League |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
Damn...I thought I was doing well with 43 after wildcard! Have Benteke and Koscielny left. I should have captained Mahrez.

Edit: How do bonuses work? I see Man City defenders in the dream team with a bonus, but Kompany doesn't? Why?

kottila

Damn...I thought I was doing well with 43 after wildcard! Have Benteke and Koscielny left. I should have captained Mahrez.

Edit: How do bonuses work? I see Man City defenders in the dream team with a bonus, but Kompany doesn't? Why?

The three best players in the game gets 3,2 and 1 bonus points. Best players are decided by some mathematical formula

Cookie18

Just noticed that Gaf has a league and joined. I'm doing pretty well in the first few weeks, better than last year. My team is Global Village.

AcridMeat

Banned
Aw man, I had Jagielka and Clyne on the bench, Koscielny starting, and auto sub put Jagielka in for 1pt instead of Clyne for 6. :(

I understand why, I had Clyne at the 3 spot and Jag at 2, but still, sad.

Blackhead

Redarse
Callum Wilson should be in everybodies team.

I told you.

He has more goals (and points!) than Aguero and Costa combined :O
Out of the top 6/7 teams from last season (and you'd expect to finish highest scorers this season) only Man City is firing in the goals at the moment and even those are coming mostly from the midfielders. I'm trying to take the long view but expensive strikers are a waste of money?

Cookie18

Out of the top 6/7 teams from last season (and you'd expect to finish highest scorers this season) only Man City is firing in the goals at the moment and even those are coming mostly from the midfielders. I'm trying to take the long view but expensive strikers are a waste of money?

They have been for my team. Every week so far my strikers have given me nothing while my mid and defence have racked up the points. I'm pretty sure Kompany is the leading goalscorer on my team. I've still got Rooney to play this week but I don't expect him to do anything.

AcridMeat

Banned
Let's just say if Kane can't score a goal against Sunderland he's being nuked from orbit.

Though Pelle had a goal and an assist for me today.

AcridMeat

Banned
Oh my goodness, somehow I jumped back up to 28th even though I had captain Coutinho with -4. If I had just started Cresswell instead of him...I'd be 6th right now. :(

Stulaw

I'm 2nd in the H2H league and 9th in the GAF Classic so far. Not bad, would have been even better had I played Cresswell instead of Clyne.

kottila

Still have only had one round where ny captain scored above 4 and then it was just a 6. Had aguero this week and i thought last weeks round was bad. Should play with 5 defenders next round, they are the only players that gets me any points

Tubie

I really need to get rid of Fabregas and Costa, they've crippled my FPL massively.

I'm glad I subbed Barkley in last night tho!

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't believe Kane couldn't get a goal against Sunderland. Last straw for him, wasted another captain on him when almost anyone else on my team would have been better.
I think I'm going to have to break out my wildcard earlier than expected. My team is garbage.
You should, my team is up to 7th with Payet and Cresswell left to play and I used my wildcard after the second week.

AcridMeat

Banned
nMerF5N.png

I had Pelle on the bench...+11 points wasted.
kbkpsmi.gif

edited picture, realized people might not want real names shown.

Sweet I'm in the top 20!

Good week for me again after a really slow start I'll likely make one change this week. Looking at the fixtures I think it's gonna be an unpredictable weekend which will be fun.

kottila

This gameweek was over after 45 min with three City-players on my team. A big thank you to the linesmen and Caballero

Blackhead

Redarse
Isn't the FPL supposed to use the substitute's points automatically if a player doesn't make the match? I left Kompany in my first eleven and he was taken out of the match squad last minute. just realised I didn't get substitue points last week either

This gameweek was over after 45 min with three City-players on my team. A big thank you to the linesmen and Caballero

Sagna, Kompany and still holding hope in Aguero as my captain *sigh*

kottila

Isn't the FPL supposed to use the substitute's points automatically if a player doesn't make the match? I left Kompany in my first eleven and he was taken out of the match squad last minute. just realised I didn't get substitue points last week either*

If I remember correctly they don't do the substitutions until after all the games are played.

Wilson subbed out with injury after 8 minutes. I'll be lucky to get 30points this round

I think I jinxed Man City. Used my Wild Card last week and plugged in Aguero, Otamendi, and Kolarov. Been going downhill ever since.

I also took Martial this week and, coincidentally enough, no goal.

wagamer

Two weeks in a row I've had a defenseman on bench scoring a goal but substituting automatically to the lineup due someone not playing. Slowly rising up the ranks! The top seems to be nicely even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom