• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fargo - Thornton & Freeman in a new tale from the Coen Brothers' world - Tues on FX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Lester. Holy shit you gigantic piece of shit. I have never wanted a protagonist to die a slow death like you. Wow. Just heck. Jeez.

Dr. Watson won't ever be the same.

- Sepinwall's review
During the Q&A after the screening, producer Warren Littlefield said part of the idea of both the film and the show is to demonstrate the best of who we are and the worst of who we are. In the actions of Malvo and Lester, this episode had a lot of the worst, but it also had Molly. We'll find out next week which side of humanity wins, or if it winds up as more of a stalemate (say, with Lester going to jail while Malvo slips away into the night).

Also, I asked Hawley if there was anything he felt comfortable telling the audience about the finale. His response:

"Hold onto your butts."

Oh, boy.

Hatchtag

Banned
The blood on the sand theory seems more and more true.

As for the preview,
seems to make that theory less likely. I wonder what gunshots Lester will be hiding from.

- GIFs from Warming Glow

iJ3NSGpPAyGqR.gif

Grinchy

Banned
What an awesome fucking episode. I couldn't help but make a connection to Breaking Bad when Lester sent in the innocent, unsuspecting woman to see if his killer was waiting inside.

But overall that was just the kind of episode that keeps your eyes glued to the TV for its entire running time. The wait for next week will be so hard.

Bandit1

Crazy episode. I was still pulling for Lester until he sent Linda in there. Then told her to put the coat on and the hood up. C'mon man. I can see you sent her in cause you're scared, but then making her put the coat on to look like you, now you're just trying to get her killed.

Tohsaka

Lester really is a piece of shit. The whole situation could've been avoided if he just left well enough alone and didn't confront Malvo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom