• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Also I don't get how Mordred is 5*. All that Saber Waifu making bullshit money. UGH.

Can we get a good 5* archer please?

kayos90

Maybe it's becaue F/GO is still a relatively new Gatcha but I don't think it helps for its longevity if they keep doing timed stuff very early...

A New Year's Nico Nico Douga broadcast for #FateGO will happen on 1/4 (Monday) from 20:00 JST. An event will take place simultaneously.

During the broadcast, the number of times the site link is tweeted will translate to presents for the players.

Also during the broadcast, players can push the 『お年玉袋を探す』 button in-game to tweet the site link.

The presents players will receive after the broadcasts are:
>5000 tweets - QP (max 1.2 million)
>10000 tweets - 4 gold apples
>15000 tweets: summoning ticket x1
>20000 tweets: quartz (max 12)

Maintenance will be performed on Monday, 12/28 from 14:00-19:00 JST. Updates include the following:

1. Addition of Chapter 4
2. Addition of new Servants/CEs
3. Update to the story gacha + start of the pickup campaign
4. Update to the FP gacha
5. Master LV. limit raised to 120
6. Addition of a "Release NP" command for command spells
7. Addition of new Master outfits
8. Addition of 3 quests for the Master outfits
9. Addition of interludes for Medea and Andersen
10. Ability to change favorite Servants from My Room
11. Ability to return to the Material menu when skipping text in story replay

Other game updates:
1. The Curse status now stacks.
2. Players will be able to perform 10-rolls while there are unused tickets
3. EXP and Fou cards no longer display animation when retrieved from the present box
4. Addition of a UI for viewing the # of Fou upgrades a Servant has
5. Ability to view a support Servant's CE upgrades at the support selection screen
6. Number of parties that can be saved: 5 → 10
7. Servants at their final ascension will show their final art at the party selection screen (not applicable to support Servants)
8. Servants can now equip different CEs on different parties. - CE equipping will now be done on the party selection screen.
9. Misc. changes to help text

Compensation: 5 Quartz

MSMrRound

Been trying to look around the wiki and stuff but I'm still kind of confused...about the Talon of Chaos, where exactly can I farm for it?

I heard something about the 15AP free quest map in Rome, but what about dailies? Supposedly Friday or something?

Been trying to look around the wiki and stuff but I'm still kind of confused...about the Talon of Chaos, where exactly can I farm for it?

I heard something about the 15AP free quest map in Rome, but what about dailies? Supposedly Friday or something?

It's a drop from the chimera monster. So you do get it from the 15 AP rome map, and on Wednesday's during the Berserker daily.

4a3nBxV.jpg

Best update. Wish it changed the character that shows up in menus too.

kayos90

Whole bunch of rolls and didn't get anything I really wanted. Sad day I guess I'll roll on my alt and give it away. lol.

Arabesque

Unfortunately, my tablet broke and I had missed logging in and checking out the update yesterday, so that's the bonus gone :/

Seeing whats in store for London and it looks like a very marked improvement from the previous campaign so looking forward when I get the chance to play it. A week from now lol :(

The schedule is as follows:
1/1 - Gilgamesh
1/2 - Kintoki
1/3 - Karna
1/4 - Arjuna
1/5 - Scathach
1/6 - Karna, Arjuna
1/7 - All 5

kayos90

Damnnnnn. I have no time to save for quartz. I spent like 20 rolls worth on the Mordred event. Fuck.

Deosier

The moment I had an inkling of desire to get Arjuna I doomed myself never to roll him. I hate DeLight Works. I may buy gems for this.

Wouldn't mind Okita or the new 5* Lancer or Archer.
Not too sure I'll spend quartz on this.

" it's very likely that free quartz cannot be used for this gacha (for other quarts gacha, this two entries are 4 and 5, so probably 4 is for free quartz and 5 is for purchased quarts)"

wot

kayos90

Even if it wasn't free I think you can purchase 4 quarts for a measly 5 bucks and be done with it. lol. It is a guaranteed 5* too.

MSMrRound

Uhh...should I attempt to clear London, or go for daily quests for those mana prisms? (Assuming that the grab bag using mana prisms thing is true...)

Hmm...I dunno whether I should save my quartz for the final day where all of the 5* servants rates will be boosted up...supposedly some say there might be a higher chance of getting a 5* servant then?

Shouta

You can get a ton of Mana Prisms by doing the 40 EN Daily XP and then turning those over to Da Vinci in the shop. That nets you 13 for the first run, then 9 for subsequent runs.

I've got at least 200 I've been sitting on myself.

kayos90

Uhh...should I attempt to clear London, or go for daily quests for those mana prisms? (Assuming that the grab bag using mana prisms thing is true...)

Hmm...I dunno whether I should save my quartz for the final day where all of the 5* servants rates will be boosted up...supposedly some say there might be a higher chance of getting a 5* servant then?

I would just save the quartz regardless as I think Mordred isn't worth getting right now. Especially in light of the new event coming tomorrow.

Paying for a 5*
Nah. Pass. Can't stress enough how utterly satisfied I am with Scáthach and Seiba.

Have a killer new year's eve though, FGOGAF! May uncle Kirei show mercy upon you in 2016.

Shouta

Are they giving us stuff for New Year's? If so maybe I'll do the 5 Star servant one. Or I'll just try the other stuff, lol.

MSMrRound

The things I'll do to get my first ever 5 star...*is ashamed*...but worth it.

In my defense pay day is coming up so...gosh..I really need to cut down on my spending...still yet to pay off that Trails of Cold Steel Lionheart edition waiting for me back at work ._.

Are they giving us stuff for New Year's? If so maybe I'll do the 5 Star servant one. Or I'll just try the other stuff, lol.

Copied from FateGO reddit:

CAMPAIGN HIGHLIGHTS
New year gifts to all masters! For the first three days of the new year, there will be special login bonuses for everyone!
CAMPAIGN DURATION
1st of January, 2016, 4 AM, to the 4th of January, 2016, 3:59 AM.
Eligible recipients: All players of FGO in this time.
Reminder: ALL TIMEZONES ARE IN JST. Remember to set your clocks, or whatever it is you do.
PRESENT CONTENTS
1st of January:
16 ROCKS (Quartz, for those of you who are new)
1 SUMMONING TICKET
2nd of January:
8 FOU ATK UP CARDS
8 FOU HP UP CARDS
1 SUMMONING TICKET
3rd of January:
16 4-STAR GOLD EXP CARDS
1 SUMMONING TICKET
HOW TO RECEIVE ITEMS
1st of January: Login on the 1st, from 4AM to 3:59 AM of the 2nd.
2nd of January: Login on the 2nd, from 4AM to 3:59 AM of the 3rd.
3rd of January: Login on the 3rd, from 4 AM to 3:59 AM of the 4th.
Notes: You can only receive the above items if you login. You cannot receive them if you miss the login. You can only receive the presents once.

Wonder if I should save up my free quartz for Sca-chan or should I wait for all of them on the 7th...

Top Bottom