• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

20 tickets and 210 quartz. Will roll later today.

I don't have a good feeling about this.

So did 30 pulls, two 10s, 7 tickets and 3 singles. From my 10 pulls.
m9sKwdU.png

Yeah...don't throw eggs at me!

Whew lad why are you hogging all the 5 stars?

Sukospin

Did two 10 pulls on each account. I failed.

Edit: Screw it, blowing all my saved quartz and...I GOT ONE on the last 10-pull! So in conclusion, I used 240 saved quartz today and am now broke but it's worth it.

Got jack shit on my following rolls. Can't complain though, was just hoping a bit that I could upgrade Scathach's Noble Phantasm.

She's goddamn baller. Generates gems almost as good as Gilgamesh and since I put the Buster booster card on her she does a ton of damage, even though I have her only at level 61. Took me over a 100 lancer and all XP cards. Only got Great Success once.

One of her downsides is that she only has once Arts card so it's kind of hard to build up her NP. Synergizes well with Emiya since he's got three.

Currently thinking if I should bother buying the skulls for nobu or just buy XP cards and demon hearts.

Shouta

The game gives so much in the way of Quartz and free summons, you can really get a lot of summons without spending a dollar. Then it's just a matter of luck. Not sure why anyone would spend a serious amount of cash on this, lol.

That 9000 dollar one blows my mind...

The game gives so much in the way of Quartz and free summons, you can really get a lot of summons without spending a dollar. Then it's just a matter of luck. Not sure why anyone would spend a serious amount of cash on this, lol.

That was probably back when Gilgamesh was in the gacha. More pressure to spend money since you couldn't get him later.
Either way guy's a lunatic.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death

Probably because people don't have enough to get the gems to roll for free... I do think it's quite crazy to spend that much money though.

Yeah yeah fuck you too buddy.

Fuck this game, I should just quit. There aren't really any servants left I care about, so besides the story in moon language that I can't read anyways there's nothing holding me to this shit.

kayos90

When I stopped playing I had 120 gems. I log back on and I have like 220. What the fuck?

Did all my gem roles and not a single Scat. Got a shit ton of 4* and Atilla though... =/

EDIT: Welp. I got it on an alt. Lovely... =/

Deosier

Fuck this shit. I think my main account is plain unlucky. Did a 10 roll on my jeanne alt and first fucking card is Scathach.

Edit: This account is unbelievably lucky. I hate it.

Shouta

Since the Guda Guda event went on for so long, I didn't really get a chance to play with Drake as much since I got her. Now that it's basically over, wow she has some serious hitchecks. Produces a ton of stars for a non-quick card character.

Scathach has really cool animations but I'm still only on the first ascension so I don't know how good she can really get.

With those two, Lancelot now gets to back folks up. He's still a power house with Limited/Zero Over

Today's thought experiment:

If I had one wish, and I wished that everyone on Earth who was luckier than me would die immediately, what percentage of the Earth's current population would be alive after I made that wish?

Would it be 90%? 50%? 5%? I really wonder, this is such an interesting thought experiment. I suppose it would be how you defined 'lucky', I can imagine this experiment going horribly horribly wrong if I defined luck in a really bad way and everyone on Earth died and I was left alone as the sole surviving member of humanity. It's too bad there isn't The Twilight Zone anymore because this would be one amazing episode of that show.

Upcoming update:

- Master level limit will be raised
- New functions for Command Spells
- New Master costumes

Changes to party selection:
- Players will now be able to put different CEs on the same Servant on different parties
- Servants ascended to their final stage will now show their final artwork in the party selection screen
- The number of parties that can be saved will be increased.

UI changes:
- The amount of Fou upgrades used on a Servant will now be visible
- You can now confirm the ascension level of a support member's equipped CE during the selection screen

Chapter 4 of the main story will be released on the last week of December/first week of January.

I've set a deadline. I'll go ahead and keep playing this game through London. If I don't have a single 5* servant by the end of London before January 19th, I'm quitting this game. Blade&Soul comes out on that day.

kayos90

I've set a deadline. I'll go ahead and keep playing this game through London. If I don't have a single 5* servant by the end of London before January 19th, I'm quitting this game. Blade&Soul comes out on that day.

What's your current set of servants and CE? It can't be that bad, right? The chance of getting a 5* is actually really low. Having multiple 4* is more realistic.

Since they removed the daily quest with the boosted bond experience. Is there another fast alternatives to quickly max out servant bonds? Got a few uncollected quartz from interludes.

Maintenance has been extended another 4 hours, to 18:00 JST.

CWKR1UNUAAAatPj.jpg

Another 4 quartz and 4 apples have been added as compensation, for a total of 18 quartz and 8 apples

kayos90

Who wants a Scathach account? I have a new acct that I made my main and am willing to give away an account that has her and some other stuff.

Feels good. Next up - King Arthur. Farmed hours for dragon fangs for her second ascension but I'm still one short :/ I have all the mats for her 3rd and 4th ascensions.
Wish I had Kaleidoscope. Building up Scathach's NP is a pain and her NP itself is super good.

MSMrRound

Love apology quartz. Might have enough for a 10 roll just before the gacha disappears...bet I'll just bathe in salty tears again

So the leak was real...Santa Saber Alter lol

Also, Jack is a 5* and Nursery is 4*

More event info is being translated

https://twitter.com/fgo_english/status/676614505116209152

"Gather Magic Stockings in the event while using specific Servants and trade them for presents!"

CWPRPovVAAAQzNU.png

Holy White Night (5☆) Magic Stocking drops +20% Effect: Quick Cards +8%, Critical Power +15%

Like the previous event, putting these Servants in your party will raise your event point gain

CWPSWGCUwAAtJR8.png

You can trade stockings to get a box of presents. There are 5 present lineups with 1 jackpot each.

Once the first jackpot is hit, you reset the present lineup to get to the second tier of presents. This goes on until all jackpots are gone.

CWPU_EbU4AANVdF.png

In addition to the stockings, you can also gather Golden Stars, Silver Bells, and Mini-Ribbons.

CWPV_gNVAAAJf54.png

Top Bottom