• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| Excalibur in your pocket

YdIJj2C.jpg

So i just spent £58, and no fucking scathach. I've been saving up gems for this moment, and nothing...
Edit: Went for another 10 pull. Nothing.

MSMrRound

Used the 40 quartz I managed to muster up just before the Gacha goes away...

...and got a Sakura CE and nothing else.

Eh, just about what I was expecting. At least it's not mostly black keys this time round...and that CE can help my team a bit more (never had that or the 80% NP card before...)

...it's not like I wanted Scathach or something alright! *Tears up*

MSMrRound

How do you get Santa Alter? Gacha?

Right now the theory's probably...clear event story mode, try to get black tickets via "event stocking lottery".

Edit: Been away from the game for a long time. Lost the level 3 Tamano Cat 100% NP friend support T_T

Any tips to clear the 40 AP Xmas quest with relative ease?

So far my best servants are only a level 60 Saber Alter, level 50 Tamano Cat.

Right now the theory's probably...clear event story mode, try to get black tickets via "event stocking lottery".

Edit: Been away from the game for a long time. Lost the level 3 Tamano Cat 100% NP friend support T_T

Any tips to clear the 40 AP Xmas quest with relative ease?

So far my best servants are only a level 60 Saber Alter, level 50 Tamano Cat.

I'm using 4 servants I don't normally use and are around mid level (all 3*). I'm surprised I'm even managing to complete them without dying. I mostly rely on a good support and Hercules at the back to make it through. I go through the first and second round building up NP. Chip away at their HP using the NPs then let support and Hercules take care of the rest. I'd quickly take care of the servant in the middle first since she fills up her NP faster than the others and hits everyone with it. Dunno if this is helpful or not

MSMrRound

Dunno if this is helpful or not

Yeah, I'm using lvl 43 Robin Hood, level 60 Saber Alter and going for Lancelot support.

Got nothing more than a 3* 50% NP+Sakura NP, so just trying to build up NP gauge in the first couple of rounds.

Lancelot NP helps me a lot...thankfully. Been clearing 40 NP for the last couple of rounds now, thanks to the crit stars that his NP would generate. Figure that's a faster way to grind for those magic stockings.

Gosh, wish my party can get stronger though=/

Need to level 1 more level before I have enough AP cost to chuck a CE-less Tamano Cat at the end as back-up support just in case.

40AP is definitely pretty tough. Unless I get all my NPs charged before the third round it can drag out, especially if you don't get anyone killed before Nyatlanta shoots out her NP. And I go in with a level 90 Scathach, 80 Emiya and either a 90 Saber, Archer or Berserker assist.

Party I'm rolling with atm.

Can't wait to get Saber up to level 90 and not rely on supports any more.
Also can't wait for grail ascensions. Hopefully everyone gets new art too, but that's probably very unlikely.

Yeah, they're too costly :(

Finally got my first black ticket, and final KFC. I guess i'll just keep doing stars to gain more socks and the last Jeanne CE.

MSMrRound

Oh yassss, finally got my 4th black ticket (after spending close to what felt like 1000 stockings on the 2nd and third) within first 120 tickets.

Got the KFCs too. Probably just gonna attempt to see if I can get some more stars for the two 5* CEs.

Nothing much on the list that's tempting me...

Shouta

So what are the special tickets for? How do you use them? They seem valuable because they're limited lol.

Here is my friend code 693,118,756 using Marta right now but it'll be Scathach, Drake, or Lancelot afterwards, until I level up there servants.

We will use them on the 22nd, according to leaks.

We don't have Santa Alter yet, once we do the shop will have the option to use those tickets.

Shouta

IMO, Limited will get more mileage than Imaginary Around because you're more likely to get her buster cards several times over before her NP. IMO, it's the same principle as giving Lancelot Limited/Zero Over instead of say Imaginary Around.

Shouta

For the event?

Marta, Scathach, Friend then the stocking crew. 2nd slot is the heavy lifter for me so I change it depending on what difficulty I'm doing.

For the event:

Nero - Carmilla - Event related support - Gaius - Jing Ke - David

Though i'm mostly done with the event, just going to farm 10 AP one for fou atk up cards and do 5 AP ones.

Shouta

How are you done with the event? Have you been farming like crazy or are you just getting the Special Tickets? lol

How are you done with the event? Have you been farming like crazy or are you just getting the Special Tickets? lol

Just needed the special tickets, and with my luck I got almost all the of the items in the event gacha before the ticket! >_<

Currently i'm clearing out the 4th one then i'll move on to the last one. Don't really need anything from Bells/Stars as I have plenty of those.

I just need some infinity gears again after blowing all 20 of them lol

Shouta

Ah, I see.

I'm trying to clear the present list as much as possible before going on to the next ticket. Lots of items and the friends points are nice for gatcha. I hope they do a special one soon or it'll just be useful for leveling up my CEs, lol.

London on the 28th.
i1207ddae1a0947e5a09f30bbd202b17fmg

3 New clothes for MCs
i5c004c3a92fe4cadab5054e31cdcac78mg

5-Star Mordred in the coming Gacha.
i338b85935fa641d995b092646d528db6mg

Master equip details: * First equip: Heal to all Servants, NP charge to single target and Shuffle for cards. *Second equip: Invincibility to 1 target for 1 turn. Remove debuff. 2 turn skill charge. *Third equip: power up to all party for 1 turn. Stun an enemy. Change party member with a sub.

Servant detail: Mordred (Saber): AOE with overcharge anti Arthur damage and NP recharge (probably upped by NP level).

Franken (Berserker): AOE damage and critical down for 3 turns. 2 turns of self stun.

J&H (Assassin): Change personality, MAX HP up, HP full heal, power up to Buster cards (limitless?)

Hoenheim (Caster): AOE damage and attack down for 3 turns.

Babbage (Caster): AOE damage and defense down for 3 turns.

Top Bottom