• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrono01

God damn it game. I need one f*cking Caster piece to finish Ascending Jeanne to 70 and I have a mountain of Assassin pieces I may never use and a molehill of Rider/Berserker pieces which I am kinda ok with but one of those could have been a Caster piece and you f*cking know it. It's been half a f*cking day :mad:

Edit: Complaining on GAF works! <3 <3 <3
Heh, congrats. I'm currently farming caster pieces now, which is best: 10 or 15AP? I've found when I do 15AP I seem to get gold drops more than silver...

Zafir

Heh, congrats. I'm currently farming caster pieces now, which is best: 10 or 15AP? I've found when I do 15AP I seem to get gold drops more than silver...

I'd argue 15.

I mean sure you might get monuments drop sometimes, but you'll still need those eventually to ascend a unit. 10AP one you run the risk of not getting anything.

Kenai

I was trying not to complain honestly but after double digit Assassin pieces (what would I even use these on?) and a handful of Void Dusts/Riders/Berserkers I was kind annoyed lol. been farming since noon and it's...6:30? Jeez game.

I actually need a few more Berserker pieces for Vlad now so I am expecting to get another couple dozen Assassin pieces in the meantime. Well and I need one more of those Reverse Scales which I am not actually expected to see which is why I was less worried about Vlad.

chrono01

15 is definitely the best.

Monuments > Nothing
15 it is!

I was trying not to complain honestly but after double digit Assassin pieces (what would I even use these on?) and a handful of Void Dusts/Riders/Berserkers I was kind annoyed lol. been farming since noon and it's...6:30? Jeez game.

I actually need a few more Berserker pieces for Vlad now so I am expecting to get another couple dozen Assassin pieces in the meantime. Well and I need one more of those Reverse Scales which I am not actually expected to see which is why I was less worried about Vlad.
Yeah, I keep getting everything but caster. Desire Sensor is definitely real.

chrono01

They should rename today's daily to "Everything But Caster".

Is there an estimated time as to when we'll get the revised dailies? I'm okay with sub-par drop rates, but when I'm competing with three other classes...

Edit: Damn it, sorry for the double-post.

miku

today is rider's day for me

8 marie in a row and only 3 rider monuments

yesterday, i got 6 saber, 5 archer, 5 lancer monuments

Today I grinded for ascention pieces for Medea and Jeanne. So I had to get 10 Caster pieces, most of them in the daily 20 AP, although I got several Monuments instead of the basic version that I was searching for.

Also did a 10 roll, got Heracles, Atalanta (again) and Heaven's Feel. I'm glad I don't really want Gil, but I'm somewhat annoyed by the fact that I haven't got a single Medea since the event started...

Anyway, finally got Jeanne to Lv.70, and I'm just missing 1 Dragon's Tooth to ascend Medea.

Strimei

Does anyone know where to farm Reverse Dragon Scales?

I came across this spreadsheet that has both JP and NA drop rates (may need to click the NA tab to get to that one). Right now according to this, there looks like only one source, the Friday daily quest "Monster Hunt: Warriors (Adv)".

(Note, may not be entirely correct as data is still being gathered)

Slashlen

Ok, that last post seems to have taken out my luck stat for the rest of the day. I did well earlier in the day though. I am basically 1 monument of every class but Lancer away from Jeanne's last two ascensions. I think if I grind xp cards tomorrow I can have her max level by Wednesday.

Nabae

Unconfirmed Member
While you guys are farming ascension materials, I've been working on my QP stash. Something tells me I can never have too much QP. The Master Level EXP is pretty decent too.

Grazzt

Fuck, still need one more caster piece, and I've used up all my AP.
8 times, zero Waver in battle 3, 5 times Berserker. That guy officially becomes my least favourite character.

While you guys are farming ascension materials, I've been working on my QP stash. Something tells me I can never have too much QP. The Master Level EXP is pretty decent too.

I guess you're right. I spent all 3M we got from the Gil's event start this weekend.

So I got the Dragon Tooth I needed and ascended Medea. I have everything but 1 Heart of the Foreign God for the next one, but I don't remember where I found the first one... and by the looks of it, it's going to be harder to get than the monuments (Which I lucky already have)

Is Medea good? I don't have any Casters beside her, prize Cu, Mephistopheles, and Mozart.

She's amazing for an Arts team, as she has a skill that charges her NP to 80% (at Lv1) and at Lv4 gives her 100%, plus also removes buffs. You can spam her NP every two or three turns, and her NP is great, plus it can be increased with Heaven's Feel and the like. She's my secondary damage dealer and a mainstay in my Team, even through Órleans.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Found a spare Google Play gift card I had forgotten about, with the spare quartz I've gotten from Free quests it was enough to cover 3 more 10 pulls.

Still no Gil, but I ended up with two more 5* Kaleidoscopes, a 5* Prisma Cosmos, another 4* Lancelot, and 4* Emiya. Not bad!

The CE pulls were particularly ridiculous as they all showed up on one pull.

Grazzt

Órleans (castle) is also a place to grind, so I'm sure you have one guaranteed there.
I've finished the story. I tried farming there but the drop rate is too low. Sadly it is the only place to farm caster piece...
Edit: finally dropped one, ascended Waver to lv70! Now continue farming dragon tooth for Liz...

chrono01

Lucky you, I am 3 away.
Make that zero, Waver ascended!

The grind is real, though. Hang in there. :/

Found a spare Google Play gift card I had forgotten about, with the spare quartz I've gotten from Free quests it was enough to cover 3 more 10 pulls.

Still no Gil, but I ended up with two more 5* Kaleidoscopes, a 5* Prisma Cosmos, another 4* Lancelot, and 4* Emiya. Not bad!

The CE pulls were particularly ridiculous as they all showed up on one pull.
Nah, those are some nice pulls. Lancelot and Emiya are great 4* characters, and 3x 5* CE is always great to see.

Congrats!

How long until Mordred shows up in the gacha?
Answer: Not soon enough. :(

chrono01

felt like rerolling on a separate account.. guess the double 30 quartz summon isnt possible anymore for new accounts?
Nope, ended the night Gilgamesh hit.

Just wait until the launch promotion ends, then it'll be even more frustrating to re-roll (probably around 2-3 single pulls per-roll).

chrono01

orz

On the bright side, it's a lot of time to save up quartz...?
Yeah, we're probably looking at around early 2018, assuming we keep the same pattern Japan had. So, around 6 months to save.

I know, feels so long, haha. I haven't decided whether I'll go for her or Jack, I want em' both. Probably Mordred, though.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Mordred came out in December in Japan and we released around the same time. So we should get Mordred in December if not earlier.

Asked this on Discord, but would love more advise in terms of "who do I pick for my free 4*".

For clarity, this is pretty much my line-up right now. I've got Ushi, Kiyohime & Vlad too, so I'm pretty Zerk-filled. :p

JTIu5Yf.jpg

Sciel

I really hope our sequence of events doesn't follow JP 1:1.

For those that played JP, how long did it take for Okeanes to be released after launch?

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
Asked this on Discord, but would love more advise in terms of "who do I pick for my free 4*".

For clarity, this is pretty much my line-up right now. I've got Ushi, Kiyohime & Vlad too, so I'm pretty Zerk-filled. :p

JTIu5Yf.jpg

Get another Herc and NP it imo.

chrono01

JTIu5Yf.jpg
Carmilla is a pretty nice Assassin. Since the have the other "recommended" characters (Heracles and Emiya), I'd say grab her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom