• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

Honestly I'm hating Ooku this second time around

LOVED it the first time, the dungeon crawler aspect reminded me of Shin Megami Tensei

Now it's just like "ughhh let me do the main story shit for quartz for Anniversary" lol. At least Melusine and double Light Koyan goes brrrrrr for most of it

Last edited:

Pejo

Honestly I'm hating Ooku this second time around

LOVED it the first time, the dungeon crawler aspect reminded me of Shin Megami Tensei

Now it's just like "ughhh let me do the main story shit for quartz for Anniversary" lol. At least Melusine and double Light Koyan goes brrrrrr for most of it
Is Melusine/2x Koyan of Light a 3 turn loop setup? Is there a mystic code/CE required? I'm really tired of 2x Castoria/Summer Kama, I could use a break.

Pejo

I've underutilized my Mel and Koyan so I'm not sure.

Another pick 2 craft essence event. Your options are based on how much story you've completed.

None really jump out at me this year.
Ah, another "Pejo is cooked" shop.

Well I'd like to get Baobahn Sith but there's no chance there, so I guess Chiyome and Musashi. Hopefully I have the clear requirements for those two.

Pejo

So I checked the list of CEs, and by some miracle Baobahn is available for me. Weird, but I'll take it.

How do you get the 2nd ticket? I got the one from doing the Advanced Quest mission in the limited time missions.

deanote666

There's a ticket in the gift box and another ticket in the new new missions.

Jebus. 32+ free 11 pulls and CE storage expansion. Puts genshin to shame.

Got saber face at 11 pull 24 I think. NP2 at 11 pull 25. Got an unregistered origin and 12 rare prisms.

Having to collect the lore 1 at a time from the special missions...

Got the dapper old gentleman with the bad back to NP3 with the pick your 9.

Got president bread on the other GSSR.

They changed the combos in combat so make sure you read the whole news drop.

Last edited:

Pejo

Shit I didn't even realize the anni started today.

Looks like the 2nd CE ticket you have to beat a 2nd Advance Quest for. The ticket in the gift box was for something else.

FINALLY Xu Fu. I don't even know why I care about her that much, but I just didnt' want to miss her for some reason.

Anyways, checking in with results:

"Pick 9" is a really cool thing and I didn't even know it was coming. I really wanted one of the Koyans but ended up getting Archer Ishtar NP2. Not that I'll probably ever use her considering I have NP3 Gil, but I picked her for the Archer slot so I can't be too mad.

Class GSSR I picked Assassin trying to get Koyan again, got Kama dupe, but also got a Danzo and Swimsuit Nito on the pull, so better than expected.

I had 10 tickets left, got a Dobryna dupe (I actually really wanted one, so this is cool).

Took me quite a while to get a copy of Arcuied, but the really frustrating thing was how long it took me to get Xu Fu. I feel like she's ON the banner but not on rate up, I couldn't believe how rare she was for a 3*. Arcuied's summon animation and intro message was pretty great though.

Also like the free Neko Arc Mashu code we got in the mail.

NP2 Arcueid, NP5 Xu Fu. And did one of the Berserker GSSRs and got my Morgan to NP3.

I went all-in so I have nothing left lol. But the Destiny summon thing I think I'll save until some certain characters come out next year.

Also be sure to get the 10 tickets from the Prism Shop.

Last edited:

deanote666

NP2 Arcueid, NP5 Xu Fu. And did one of the Berserker GSSRs and got my Morgan to NP3.

I went all-in so I have nothing left lol. But the Destiny summon thing I think I'll save until some certain characters come out next year.

Also be sure to get the 10 tickets from the Prism Shop.
The destiny summon has a time limit so waiting is not an option.

Are they gonna rerun the Mysterious Ranmu x (or whatever her name is) event first? I really want to get her on the rerun since she was the first welfare I missed.
No idea on that. Just going by their road map.

They want you to have LB5 Olympus beat in October and LB6 beat by early November, btw.

Last edited:

Pejo

Next Guda event requires LB4 to be completed for the procrastinators in this thread ( Pejo Pejo )

Next Halloween event requires LB5 Olympus to be completed to participate, Pejo Pejo

November's event requires LB6 to be completed to participate, Pejo Pejo
Didn't see you add to this post after I replied....
Steve Austin Wwe GIF by A&E

deanote666

Didn't see you add to this post after I replied....
Steve Austin Wwe GIF by A&E
You said your main block was you didn't want a big break between story (even though you've taken a longer break than we are behind JP).

You have 2 LB and 2 interludes with the last LB releasing at the end of the year. Can't get much more packed than that.

Set aside time to do one act a day and it won't be nearly as bad as you think it will be.

Top Bottom