• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fate/Grand Order |OT2| That's Hell You're Walking Into

deanote666

I know most of that stuff, I'm just saying the amount of reading stages to battle stages feel very lopsided in this event. I wasn't expecting anything serious for a Summer event, and I enjoy the moment to moment story and wackiness, but it's just SO much dialogue in a row with nothing to break it up. Hell I even wish it had more nodes if they weren't all so damn long. I'm not sure if this reading-heavy stuff is more common past LB4 or not, but it really makes it tough for me to engage when I can't even clear a stage (read all the nodes in a single location) in a single sitting. I had to break up Raikou's story over like 3 play sessions in 2 days.
Events are typically 2 weeks or so to give people time.

i worked on doing the event story before going to bed, before going to work when i could.

The story is the same format as visual novels.

Meaning the story is portrayed as a wall of text. Some sections have a longer time between breaks than others.

Text takes time to read, whether it's fgo or a newspaper.

There's a resume cutscene option when reopening the game if you closed it in the middle of one.

To be honest, a 7 year old game (global version) getting enough content to say there's too much content isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I don't think your issue is with fgo itself. It's tied to your ability to tie yourself to a single thing you have to pay attention to. I'm the same way and is the biggest hurdle for me to read the story in phone games. We're used to doing 5 things at once and you can't do that with a wall of text. If your life is busy to the point of not having enough time, then I apologize for my assumption.

Last edited:

Pejo

JP's new Anni CEs. Some really good ones in there. It's a crime we have to pick 2 when they make such great art for them.
uzs9srh8ccgd1.png

jzpht6u8ccgd1.jpg

Britomart/Raikou/CuZerker/Barghest/Baobahn Sith/Taira/Andromeda/Musashi are all awesome.

Pejo

Damn I did NOT have Space Ereshkigal on my bingo card for the JP anniversary servant, but she looks great. Also, Beast Class.
mcryrpgpxlgd1.jpg

tcwxxngpxlgd1.jpg

Maybe this opens up the door for us to get the actual Beast Harlot Nero instead of the stupid retcon censored bullshit that is Draco.
iu

I love this design so much, I was so disappointed she was cut for Draco in FGO Mobile.

Pejo

And here we go. Apparently they're adding append skills to all servants, and to get them all now you need like NP8 of any given character. One of them reduces the cooldown of all skills by 1 turn, and they're not refunding you the coins you spent if you want to reallocate them on servants you already have. This has sent Japan into a rage.

We were due for some drama in FGO, it's been too long:

Pejo

Wow, they actually responded. Google translate of the note: https://news.fate-go.jp/2024/0805vcbsdj/
【 Director Letter 】 Upcoming Responses to Append Skills

「Fate/Grand Order 」 Part 2 Development Director Kanou Yoshiki.
I'm very sorry that the two additions I announced yesterday are very dissatisfied and anxious for you.
As I mentioned in the future, I would like to make the following measures, so I would like to report to you.
・Adds the ability to switch liberated apend skills to release other apend skills

→ Release of released apend skills Lv.We will continue to take over and switch to releasing other Apend skills.→ If this is done, if the destination's apend skills are not released, the switch source's apend skills will be Lv.1 and will return to a closed state.
・We will restore the servant coins used for casting the Holy Grail and carry out the supplementation of the Holy Grail that was previously cast.

→ For all users who cast the Holy Grail by Sunday, August 4, 17:59, we will restore the Servant coin consumed by the Holy Grail casting in all rarity.→ Also, for all users only, from the number of servant coins that have been acquired so far, the number of holy cups that could have been cast in the past was converted and the holy grail of the minutes that were not cast. I will give you a cup.※8/5 17:45 Corrected typographical error
As soon as you are ready, we will respond as soon as possible.
For each new feature you need, we will plan additional responses with the highest priority, but we are happy to welcome you to spend a few months as we are preparing for various events at the same time.
In addition, with this apology, we will distribute 120 sacred stones to all users only.
( Monday, August 5, 2024 All persons playing 「Fate/Grand Order 」 at 17:30 )
We apologize to everyone who has played FGO for the fact that the lack of consideration has led to watering the celebration at the time of the impatient anniversary.
We will continue to do our best to make FGO more enjoyable. I'm very sorry.
August 5, 2024
「Fate/Grand Order 」 Part 2 Development Director
Kanoujoki

So essentially they're gonna let you transfer an already built append skill to one of the new ones, but then you lose the existing one. Also they're going to refund any coins you used for grail casting.

Still need to pull NP8 worth of a servant to fully max appends and get 120 though.

They also mentioned that they are working on a coins system to alleviate these issues in the future. Who knows if/when that will actually happen.

deanote666

And here we go. Apparently they're adding append skills to all servants, and to get them all now you need like NP8 of any given character. One of them reduces the cooldown of all skills by 1 turn, and they're not refunding you the coins you spent if you want to reallocate them on servants you already have. This has sent Japan into a rage.

We were due for some drama in FGO, it's been too long:

Who would NP8 apply to?

It's not like I have any NP8 5* servants or anything. *shifty eyes*

Pejo

Who would NP8 apply to?

It's not like I have any NP8 5* servants or anything. *shifty eyes*
NP8 is the amount of coins needed, given the new appends, to fully "max" a character. You still are hard capped at NP5 for the NP level. I'm not sure if it's NP8 AND bond 15 or if bond 15 reduces the amount needed (at the expense of grind and time). So yea, you'd probably be set to max out quite a few characters instantly, servant coins-wise.

Pejo

Well, managed to clear the pont ladder, there are a handful of misc. items left in the shop I might farm for, or might just be content and call it a day. This summer wasn't one of my favorites. I'd put it just above the camp one with Yu. The only thing that saved it is that I like Skadi/Wu/Ibuki, and they were all pretty fun in the story. Douman was the surprise MVP though. Without him, I think this one would have really drug on.
cq0TJ04.jpg

Shouta

You live in JP right? Has the player sentiment eased or is it still pretty angry?
I haven't lived in JP for a long time. I do follow the online communities on occasion but not much for FGO.

Based on FFBE experience though, they'll probably stay mad for awhile then eventually resign themselves to it, lol. The compensation and adjustments were pretty good too, so that helps.

Pejo

Anybody know the purpose or function of the "Favorite" servant feature? Like when you long press a servant and along the left there's "Lock/Select/Favorite/Push"

I just found out that push exists tonight, to apparently make that your featured servant more often when friends are sorting through support lists. But what the heck does "Favorite" do?

I was hoping it was a categorization tool so I can mark the handful of servants I'm working as building as "Favorite" and then move them to the top, but it seems to only let you pick one favorite at a time.

Finally got Saber/Altria to NP2 thanks to that F/SN ticket.

Also, after ALL these years (and I've moved on from using her to farm), I finally got my Space Ishtar to NP2 lol. Never could manage it before, and honestly she worked fine at NP1 both with double Skadi and double Castoria for me.

Last edited:

Pejo

Finally got Saber/Altria to NP2 thanks to that F/SN ticket.

Also, after ALL these years (and I've moved on from using her to farm), I finally got my Space Ishtar to NP2 lol. Never could manage it before, and honestly she worked fine at NP1 both with double Skadi and double Castoria for me.
I was madman enough to not pick Saber. I have her at NP5 already so it would have just been an Unknown Spirit Origin. Probably will regret that decision someday but whatever.

Ibuki is my new FotM Arts farmer. She's got all the benefits of Summer Musashi and an extra NP boost in her skills for waves that don't refund enough like berserkers and assassins. I managed to get her to NP3 before the summer event ended, but it wasn't easy.

Spishtar still works really well, but I found Summer Kama eating her lunch a bit, too. Especially if the enemies can be charmed.

Regardless, congrats on your pickups!

I was madman enough to not pick Saber. I have her at NP5 already so it would have just been an Unknown Spirit Origin. Probably will regret that decision someday but whatever.

Ibuki is my new FotM Arts farmer. She's got all the benefits of Summer Musashi and an extra NP boost in her skills for waves that don't refund enough like berserkers and assassins. I managed to get her to NP3 before the summer event ended, but it wasn't easy.

Spishtar still works really well, but I found Summer Kama eating her lunch a bit, too. Especially if the enemies can be charmed.

Regardless, congrats on your pickups!

I didn't need the rest because they were all NP5 already (aside from Herc who's only NP3). But Altria has been stuck at NP1 for a while, so that's why I picked her. Truthfully, if I only cared about the CEs that came with them, I'd have gotten EMIYA lol. That shot came from one of the hypest moments in the VN.

My current farm team is Melusine (NP3), double Light Koyan, and Oberon. I've honestly come to love Buster looping because it doesn't care about NP regain like Arts and Quick need to, and laughs at those waves with less than 3 enemies.

If only I could MLB my Black Grail CE :( even with that free copy from the ticket a while back, I still need 1 more copy...

Last edited:

Pejo

I didn't need the rest because they were all NP5 already (aside from Herc who's only NP3). But Altria has been stuck at NP1 for a while, so that's why I picked her. Truthfully, if I only cared about the CEs that came with them, I'd have gotten EMIYA lol. That shot came from one of the hypest moments in the VN Heaven's Feel Route - right before Nine Lives Blade Works scene.
I picked Medusa on a whim, it was either her or Cu, but the image quality looked really subpar on the Cu one, like the gamma was off or something, so I grabbed Medusa.
My current farm team is Melusine (NP3), double Light Koyan, and Oberon. I've honestly come to love Buster looping because it doesn't care about NP regain like Arts and Quick need to, and laughs at those waves with less than 3 enemies.
I hear good things about Buster looping, especially for 90++ nodes, but for me I like pressing less buttons and just letting the refund do the work after the first wave. There's so many manual buttons you have to click in a Buster 3 turn setup and if you fat finger one of them it throws off the whole thing. I also like leveling up mostly unused Mystic Codes while I'm grinding, so Arts looping has no strict Mystic Code that you have to use (most of the time), unlike Buster and the swap suits.
If only I could MLB my Black Grail CE :( even with that free copy from the ticket a while back, I still need 1 more copy...
I have so many I burn them when I get them now, I'd give them away if I could.

Eh, the extra clicks are worth not worrying about not getting enough NP refund for me. I really should download that app that auto farms, but I have too much pride to use that.

That's right, I've been a manual farmer since day 1 of the NA launch lol.

Last edited:

Pejo

Eh, the extra clicks are worth not worrying about not getting enough NP refund for me. I really should download that app that auto farms, but I have too much pride to use that.

That's right, I've been a manual farmer since day 1 of the NA launch lol.
Wait what Auto farmer???

I've been manually farming since launch too. What's this app??

Also, just emptied out my Second Archive full of Fous and started actually using them on servants. They don't go as far as you'd think they would. I had 870~ (sliver) fous and was only able to max out (1000) HP and ATK for maybe 20 servants? Anyways, it's nice to have an empty mailbox and plenty of Second Archive space again.

deanote666

Anybody know the purpose or function of the "Favorite" servant feature? Like when you long press a servant and along the left there's "Lock/Select/Favorite/Push"

I just found out that push exists tonight, to apparently make that your featured servant more often when friends are sorting through support lists. But what the heck does "Favorite" do?

I was hoping it was a categorization tool so I can mark the handful of servants I'm working as building as "Favorite" and then move them to the top, but it seems to only let you pick one favorite at a time.

The favorite is what servant displays in My Room that you can tap on to "talk to" to fill out the dialog on the servant profile.

The select option tags servants so you can filter down to those you tag with that feature if you want to quickly sort to your favorites, which is separate from the "favorite".

Also, just emptied out my Second Archive full of Fous and started actually using them on servants. They don't go as far as you'd think they would. I had 870~ (sliver) fous and was only able to max out (1000) HP and ATK for maybe 20 servants? Anyways, it's nice to have an empty mailbox and plenty of Second Archive space again.
I get the Fou's from the Mana Prism shop each month and from each event so I'm always busting a Fou (my "fou"thetic attempt at a pun) even though I 1000 Fou hp/atk for each new 4* and 5* servant. I save the 1*/2* Fou for early 4* and 1-3* servants. It's rare when I use the 4* Fous because of their rarity. Usually save them for my level 100 servants.

Last edited:

Pejo

The favorite is what servant displays in My Room that you can tap on to "talk to" to fill out the dialog on the servant profile.

The select option tags servants so you can filter down to those you tag with that feature if you want to quickly sort to your favorites, which is separate from the "favorite".
I was sure this is what it was supposed to do, but it wasn't doing that for me. Then I remembered I picked "random 'my room' servant" in the game options. That "Select" thing is awesome and exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I'm making an effort with this "xx million download' campaign to build up some servants I actually like and want to use, then once that's done, I'm gonna make another run at the main story.
I get the Fou's from the Mana Prism shop each month and from each event so I'm always busting a Fou (my "fou"thetic attempt at a pun) even though I 1000 Fou hp/atk for each new 4* and 5* servant. I save the 1*/2* Fou for early 4* and 1-3* servants. It's rare when I use the 4* Fous because of their rarity. Usually save them for my level 100 servants.
Yea I usually buy the fous, but I don't make it a priority or anything. Up until yesterday I just threw them in the second archive for safekeeping until I decided who I wanted to use them on. So now they're all gone. I haven't touched any of the gold border (4*) fous yet though. Gonna be even pickier with them.

By the way, the "Tears of the holy grail", are they safe to merge into a grail? I have 8 of them and I've never seen them before and I don't know where they came from. I think it takes 7 tears to make 1 grail.

Wait what Auto farmer???

I've been manually farming since launch too. What's this app??

I think it's called FGA.

deanote666

I was sure this is what it was supposed to do, but it wasn't doing that for me. Then I remembered I picked "random 'my room' servant" in the game options. That "Select" thing is awesome and exactly what I was looking for, thanks! I'm making an effort with this "xx million download' campaign to build up some servants I actually like and want to use, then once that's done, I'm gonna make another run at the main story.

Yea I usually buy the fous, but I don't make it a priority or anything. Up until yesterday I just threw them in the second archive for safekeeping until I decided who I wanted to use them on. So now they're all gone. I haven't touched any of the gold border (4*) fous yet though. Gonna be even pickier with them.

By the way, the "Tears of the holy grail", are they safe to merge into a grail? I have 8 of them and I've never seen them before and I don't know where they came from. I think it takes 7 tears to make 1 grail.
Grail tears are from the grail front they run every once in awhile. Each event gives 7 tears. It's safe to merge them, they have no other purpose.

Yea I googled it after your post last night. It seems like quite a pain in the butt to get set up. We'll see how I feel next time a lotto event rolls around.
You must feel the grind yourself. You must become the last master of humanity!

Pejo

Got the new Ciel in JP. NP1 in 5 multis and the Summer Xu Fu to NP1 as well who was my real chase, lol
I still can't believe they teased Lip and Chiyome and then were like "Here's BB!"

I do like MHXX (alter) though, she's the winner of summer 2024 in my eyes.

Pejo

Which node do you guys farm for the silver class pieces for ascension? I need like 40 caster pieces and I keep getting the gold ones instead.

Finishing story quest segments will also net you more pure prisms...just sayin'.

(not the individual arrows (those give SQ fragments), but the whole segment, alongside the usual 1 SQ).

Speaking of, I finally finished Traum. I knew a certain spoiler was coming near the end, but I still wasn't prepared to actually experience it first-hand x.x

Last edited:
Also, I hope the rest of you that are caught up with the story (NA server) are leveling your servants for LB7 (Part 1 end of December, Part 2 in January). Working on it myself, trying to get everyone fully ascended.

ORT is coming
ORTTransparent.png

Last edited:

deanote666

Lmao I have never felt so targeted by a pop up login message before in my life.

"YOU NEED TO BEAT LB4 TO PLAY THE EVENTS NEXT MONTH. PEJO GO FINISH LB4"

Don't forget each new event requires you to have finished a new lostbelt, about a month between each.

Also, I hope the rest of you on that are caught up with the story (NA server) are leveling your servants for LB7 (Part 1 end of December, Part 2 in January). Working on it myself, trying to get everyone fully ascended.

ORT is coming
ORTTransparent.png

Got everyone maxed out on early lotto events. Ember mines have been cold outside of weekly mission requirements for awhile. Been running on event/lotto embers for the most part but those recently run dry.

Got ruler Skadi grailed to max 102 but still 100 so I have an ember sponge for the next lotto event runover.

Have you leveled everyone's skills up? I got everyone's skills up to at least level 4. Ran out of blue gems for awhile. I hate how some materials are in high demand and others are barely touched. Not nearly as many void dust takers as bone takers. Got 1200 void dust and only a few hundred bones. Bones would be gone in 2 seconds if I leveled up a handful of servants but never had to worry about void dust.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gentlemen, it is with great pride that I post this image.
OrhpXAa.jpg

main-qimg-6b72a91aa9c6d7f7608116f6035dc84d

Man it has been so long since I started the chapter that I didn't even remember Asclepius was a character that was involved. He showed up at the end and I was like "huh?" Out of all the lostbelts I've played so far, I probably feel the worst for poor Asha. I hate when writers put unapologetically kind/happy people in just awful situations. Though, that does seem to be the general mood that they want to put you in as you're pruning lostbelts.

So deanote666 deanote666 am I got for Eliza-zord this halloween, or do I need to progress even further?

deanote666

Gentlemen, it is with great pride that I post this image.
OrhpXAa.jpg

main-qimg-6b72a91aa9c6d7f7608116f6035dc84d

Man it has been so long since I started the chapter that I didn't even remember Asclepius was a character that was involved. He showed up at the end and I was like "huh?" Out of all the lostbelts I've played so far, I probably feel the worst for poor Asha. I hate when writers put unapologetically kind/happy people in just awful situations. Though, that does seem to be the general mood that they want to put you in as you're pruning lostbelts.

So deanote666 deanote666 am I got for Eliza-zord this halloween, or do I need to progress even further?
Gotta finish Olympus I believe.

Olympus and Avalon are the best Lostbelts (so far, I know about LB7 but can't judge it before I play it myself), so at least look forward to that Pejo Pejo

LB6 Avalon especially. I think that was my favorite story segment of all of FGO so far.

Last edited:

Pejo

Gotta finish Olympus I believe.
Kicking And Screaming Tantrum GIF

Olympus and Avalon are the best Lostbelts (so far, I know about LB7 but can't judge it before I play it myself), so at least look forward to that Pejo Pejo

LB6 Avalon especially. I think that was my favorite story segment of all of FGO so far.
For what it's worth, I've really liked them all except SIN. It's not that I don't enjoy the stories or hate the game or anything, it's just so hard to dedicate the amount of time I need to play out a chapter with everything else going on and so many distractions. I'd hate to have a LB4 experience with the good ones, where I do a few chapters, skip like 6 months, then forget what the hell was going on. But I've been somewhat motivated in the game lately, so I'll keep riding that wave.

Also, my NP5 Bradamante absolutely wrecked the Tree of Emptiness fight in LB4. Felt good to actually have a legitimate use for her instead of just jamming her into farming stages that she doesn't belong in (at least until her strengthening quest).

deanote666

Olympus literally changes the game forever with its epic conclusion Pejo Pejo

One of my main gripes about LB6 is that we never got to go here...

4pR2b8E.jpeg

something going on there...

Last edited:

Pejo

Damn I know I talked shit on the Guda events, but this might be a top 3 FGO event for me. The story got reallllly dark for a bit there, and it was just a well written story. They even had special visual effects for the boss. I am blown away with how good this one was. My only complaint is the last bit of the main story kinda happened too quick and without much proper motivation from the characters When the tea man/girl just gives up and dies at the behest of the hime girl. Other than that, though, I was super impressed. I didn't even guess all of the backstabs and who was really in it for what reason.

Now I'm sad I missed Mysterious Ranmu X or whatever her name was. Hope they eventually rerun that one. Bravo FGO.

Pejo

Holy heck.

There's no current banner.

What reason is there to live?
Time to Yolo the story banner!

I was looking at upcoming stuff and it looks like "road to LB7" banners and various reruns until Halloween, so it looks like I have a few weeks to clear Olympus. Pressure's on now.

I managed to clear most of the tea points rewards and about 4/5ths of the shop, not bad considering my usual last minute shenanigans.

Pejo

Started Atlantis proper tonight, I am extremely impressed with the story so far. Reminds me of FGO of old that I used to love before the 1.5 scenarios kinda muddied the water with uninteresting stories. I'm actually absorbed it in and not needing something else playing on a second screen. Charlotte is a sweetie, now I see why they eventually made her a summer servant, I can imagine she got some fans with her portrayal in the story (well so far I guess).

Also I had totally forgot about the guy on the motorcycle blasting around on bleached earth. Wasn't expecting that little lore nugget in the intro.

Pejo

Well, I'm getting there.
w2PhrQ7.jpg

Atlantis was pretty good. It started out much stronger than it ended, but I'm still happy with it. A lot of it started to drag when it was just "go to place, get a thing. Go to next place, get next thing." but most FGO stories work like that, so whatever. I thought they were going to do a different ending for Charlotte, that whole plot point felt very rushed and weird after the nanomachines bit. Mandricardo was cool though. Also Orion was much better in this chapter than any event content I've seen him in. Shame his Grand design looks so fucking stupid, like a giant thumb of muscle.

I appreciate that they actually animated some of the bigger events in the story. Even though it's still pretty shit animation/cutscene quality for a BILLION dollar game, it at least helps you get into the story a bit more. I find it funny that this story came out before the woke localizers started adding the "they/them" stuff to the EN story, where they just call Caenis a "she".

Is Olympus longer or about the same length as Atlantis? I'm really trying to be ready for Liz.
iu

I dunno how they're going to beat Cinderelly for me though, that event was still the hardest I laughed in this game.

deanote666

Well, I'm getting there.
w2PhrQ7.jpg

Atlantis was pretty good. It started out much stronger than it ended, but I'm still happy with it. A lot of it started to drag when it was just "go to place, get a thing. Go to next place, get next thing." but most FGO stories work like that, so whatever. I thought they were going to do a different ending for Charlotte, that whole plot point felt very rushed and weird after the nanomachines bit. Mandricardo was cool though. Also Orion was much better in this chapter than any event content I've seen him in. Shame his Grand design looks so fucking stupid, like a giant thumb of muscle.

I appreciate that they actually animated some of the bigger events in the story. Even though it's still pretty shit animation/cutscene quality for a BILLION dollar game, it at least helps you get into the story a bit more. I find it funny that this story came out before the woke localizers started adding the "they/them" stuff to the EN story, where they just call Caenis a "she".

Is Olympus longer or about the same length as Atlantis? I'm really trying to be ready for Liz.
iu

I dunno how they're going to beat Cinderelly for me though, that event was still the hardest I laughed in this game.
Congrats on getting through Atlantis!

It's nothing mind blowing but they do have some animations in the story later on too.

I haven't done a side by side comparison on story length but gamepress gives a spoiler free walk through that gives a rough estimate on reading times for each part.

Olympus has a difficulty spike on some missions that will make you happy you have the leyline stones.

Once you finish Olympus, you'll finally be able to open the spoiler I posted awhile back and it will make sense. ;)

I've been trying to stay mostly spoiler free on JP so I don't know on the new Halloween event.

Last edited:

Pejo

Congrats on getting through Atlantis!

It's nothing mind blowing but they do have some animations in the story later on too.

I haven't done a side by side comparison on story length but gamepress gives a spoiler free walk through that gives a rough estimate on reading times for each part.

Olympus has a difficulty spike on some missions that will make you happy you have the leyline stones.
I've been cruising right through the fights going in blind. The only Leyline stone I used so far was one of the forced NPC servant solo fights (Achilles vs. Chiron pt2). I fucking HATE when the game forces NPC servants. I get why they do it for story reasons, but how is that important when the fights before and after I have several divinity servants in my team that are not present in the story and duplicate Artorias fucking everything up. I will say though, those Talos fights early on in Olympus were no joke. Luckily I had Molay in my last slot since I've mostly been clearing story with my Bond farming team. Her invincibility skill and advantage over Berserkers came in clutch.
Once you finish Olympus, you'll finally be able to open the spoiler I posted awhile back and it will make sense. ;)
Noted, I'll keep the link handy. I was already surprised when we saw Kadoc help us out. I didn't see that one coming. Nor did I understand what was going on when Romani helped us and scared off Wodime in Atlantis. Curious to see where all of these plot points lead.
I've been trying to stay mostly spoiler free on JP so I don't know on the new Halloween event.

I'm always spoiler free with the stories since I don't really engage with the JP community. I Just see the new servants and news every so often when I visit various sites.

Shame that Aphrodite never became playable. I like her design a lot. I'm assuming she dies later in the story, but that never stopped Lasagna from making characters playable before.

*edit*

In 2 years, we'll get a new updated SSR ticket:
tizseh3gwpsd1.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom