• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Ice Cream

Status
Not open for further replies.

miyuru

I'm really digging Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, and their Half-Baked. Past that, I haven't really tried any more or less 'exotic' ice creams. I heard Graters (sp?) is supposed to be the best ice cream out there though.

Cincy Graeter's Ice Cream, you are correct sir. All others simply pale in comparison.

I can't even EAT other ice creams now.

bjork

My all-time favorite was breyers (or dreyers, I always mix them up) Homemade Banana Creme Pie. It had chunks of bananas in it, it ruled. But since they don't make that any more:

Mint Chocolate Chip
Starbucks Java Chip
Neopolitan

miyuru

IAmtheFMan said:
Cincy Graeter's Ice Cream, you are correct sir. All others simply pale in comparison.

From the website:

You can ship Graeter's delicious French Pot Ice Cream in our 6 or 12 pint shipping cooler to homes and offices throughout the United States (except Alaska and Hawaii).

NOOOOOOOOOO I HATE CANADA I HATE MY LIFE NO NO NO

dtrip

mint chocolate chip

icecream.jpg

SKluck

Banned
Vanilla is awesome.
Moose tracks is awesome. Vanilla ice cream with mini peanut butter cups and massive chunks of rich chocolate.
Strawberry Cheesecake is rich but good in limited quantities.
Black Cherry rules.
And any flavor with caramel.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Almost any friut ice cream... with Berries leading the pack... (peaches are a very close second)

xsarien

daedsiluap
Ben and Jerry's Half Baked, Phish Food, and Cherry Garcia in their various frozen yogurt varities (real ice cream, especially B&J, does unmentionable things to my digestive system)

Ben and Jerry's Doonesberry/bury sorbert was sex in a 1 pint container, too. It's a fucking, God damned crime that they pulled that flavor.

yoshifumi

Banned
mint chocolate chip, but only when it's good mint chip with chocolate flakes and good mint ice cream. otherwise i'd say strawberry.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
You haven't lived until you have had Blue Bell's Banana Pudding Ice Cream.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
>>>mint chocolate chip, but only when it's good mint chip with chocolate flakes and good mint ice cream. otherwise i'd say strawberry.<<<

IAWTP.

MASB

Grizzlyjin said:
You haven't lived until you have had Blue Bell's Banana Pudding Ice Cream.
:O :O I'll have to try that out sometime.

For me, vanilla, chocolate, cinnamon, orange sherbet, lime sherbet, mint chocolate chip, etc.

Sai

Would Flurries fit in this too? I love me some Oreo Flurries...

I haven't had it in a while, but Butter Pecan is great.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
IAmtheFMan said:

Damn straight! Whenever I leave the city, I always miss it (though I don't eat it too often as it isn't exactly good for you). :p

Crispy

Lemon and melon

I can't stand all those weird flavours like...white chocolate and three day old coffee. Same story with the Ben and Jerry's stuff, I'll just have my simple icecream thank you very much!!

Oh and I HATE chocolate chip...blaaargh! Pieces of cholocolate have nothing to do with icecream!! NOTHING!!!!11!!1

toohectic

Who makes the best mint chocolate chip these days? It seems like the last time I bought some, all the companies use huge chocolate chunks. That's no good! I prefer the tiny little flakes. Tons of tiny flakes >>> big huge chunks. Oh yea, preferably a common ice cream company available in California grocery stores. I've never even heard of half the companies mentioned here.

teh_pwn

"Saturated fat causes heart disease as much as Brawndo is what plants crave."
Moose Tracks
Mint Chocolate chip
Cookie dough
Cookies in cream

I hardly ever eat ice cream though...you guys are making me want to go out and buy some....dammit.

jenov4

My gf used to work at Baskin Robbins, so I've tried pretty much every flavour there. I love Cookies & Cream.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom