• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

Effect

The worse situation to be in. People would turn left and right in the chaos you wouldn't know it. Just see think someone attacking is another rioter.

i think we already see why. what with the zombie feeding on the riot cop.

and...how does this even happen? the cops lock up a section of the city and everyone starts rioting and more and more zombies begin springing up but NO ONE notices?
Man I might hate this character more than Carl. His drug addiction is going to get someone killed.
yeah, I agree. a drug addiction is definitely not something you need during a pending apocalypse unfolding. and he's more aware of all that shit than anyone.
Think I saw Joel and Sara running through the chaos.
are you joking? or...legit possible easter egg?

shoreu

i think we already see why. what with the zombie feeding on the riot cop.

and...how does this even happen? the cops lock up a section of the city and everyone starts rioting and more and more zombies begin springing up but NO ONE notices?

yeah, I agree. a drug addiction is definitely not something you need during a pending apocalypse unfolding. and he's more aware of all that shit than anyone.
are you joking? or...legit possible easter egg?

It's going to be a scene just like the guy who was an alcoholic in TWD. Someones going to suffer from his stupidity.

The rioters
indeed. there's gotta be more zombies in the mix...I can't believe (it seems) none of them have noticed yet.
It's going to be a scene just like the guy who was an alcoholic in TWD. Someones going to suffer from his stupidity.
shit. i didn't play the game though but i'm hoping this mothafucker will wise up soon before something stupid happens.
Joking. Major TLOU vibe though

Plot convenience theater. .. dat truck
what was convenient about it? the fact that they were able to drive through no problem?

Jarrod38

simpsons13-03.jpg

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
A scene the original missed out on. Losing electricity. Like losing civilization with a flip of a switch. Dey fucked.

shoreu

indeed. there's gotta be more zombies in the mix...I can't believe (it seems) none of them have noticed yet.

shit. i didn't play the game though but i'm hoping this mothafucker will wise up soon before something stupid happens.

what was convenient about it? the fact that they were able to drive through no problem?

Lol i'm talking about the show do you remember the guy who caused the roof to collapse because of some liquor. I can't remember the season.

zombies chewing through the power lines
what? I didn't catch that.
Lol i'm talking about the show do you remember the guy who caused the roof to collapse because of some liquor. I can't remember the season.
ohh, yes. I misread your post. I thought you said it was in the game. yeah, that was bob's fault. and he felt guilty about that afterwards and then there was this semi-hilarious scene.

Top Bottom