• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

HeySeuss

I really like this version of TWD. It's interesting watching how people react to learning what's going on and how society falls.

I'm not sure the power grid would fall so fast like that, or cell service for that matter. But it's fun to think about.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Daniel seems to know more about what is going on than the rest of the world. Hmmm... South American origins?

Really really liked this episode. Some intense moments. Dat shotty to the head ... twice! Nice effects. I'm warming up to the mom. It's like she's seen some shit and had to do some shit and now she realizes she's gonna get dragged back into doing some shit, and as much as she's trying to protect her daughter, she kinda knows that's a lost cause. And Travis is just like "De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt."

Daniel is gonna be like a combo of Hershel and Shane for this group. The voice of reason with an edge of "this is what must be done."

I'm sorry but I can't ignore the fact that these people don't know what zombies are lol. In the Walking Dead universe there are absolutely no literature on zombies?

Mexican dad knows what's up. Dude must have been in the cartel or something.

I'm sorry but I can't ignore the fact that these people don't know what zombies are lol. In the Walking Dead universe there are absolutely no literature on zombies?

Absolutely no trace of zombies ever.
I think a certain video game series doesn't exist either.

Exactly. Zombie fiction doesnt exist in the Walking Dead world
One of the things about this world is that people don't know how to shoot people in the head at first, and they're not familiar with zombies, per se," Kirkman said on Talking Dead. "This isn't a world the (George) Romero movies exist, for instance … because we don't want to portray it that way, we felt like having them be saying 'zombie' all the time would harken back to all of the zombie films which we, in the real world, know about.

I'm warming up to the mom. It's like she's seen some shit and had to do some shit and now she realizes she's gonna get dragged back into doing some shit, and as much as she's trying to protect her daughter, she kinda knows that's a lost cause. And Travis is just like "De Nile ain't just a river in Egypt."
her acting bothers the hell out of me.
They left the dog in the backyard during a zombie outbreak? What monsters.
i think it was the asian folks' dog.

i don't think any zombie fiction other than maybe zombieland has zombie lore existing in their universes.
Was there a special sbout this plane I've missed?
no, but the way it swerved in the air made it look like something was going on on it.

I mean I get it.... It's to make things more tense in the scheme of things and I'm perfectly fine with that. It just annoys me sometimes lol.

Druggie needs to die because he's a liability. He needs his drugs badly and I know that he's going to do something stupid for his drugs in the upcoming episodes. If they do kill mexican dad they better let him die in an awesome way and it better not be saving the other dad!

I really want to see how the military falls. If I had to guess it would be vandals or rioters or the elusive ninja zombies lol.

Starfield

Season 1 will probably end with something only a "bad man" will do since the last episode is called "The Good Man"....either that or a "good" man we know is going to die.

Anyways I think the last shot we'll get is a look at the skyline of L.A. only to see it getting bombed.

A similar scene in TWD gave me chills when they were showing how military began bombing Atlanta because they knew it was getting out of control and it's no longer possible to retake the City.

Top Bottom