• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

Ponn

Banned
I hope Travis isn't supposed to be the main character because i'm hoping he bites it soon. In fact im not feeling most of the characters so far except the old guy and his family.

Effect

Really starting to believe Travis does not make it to season 2. Ugh. This is so damn frustrating. He's perhaps the one character I really want to like but the shows making it so damn hard. If not him then I'm likely not going to bother with season 2 at this rate. Story wise I like what is happening. Character wise none of the characters are really grabbing me.

Good luck Travis, you're gonna need it.

Oh man, didn't realize Marton Csokas was going to be Into the Badlands. He brought some good tension in the Equalizer movie.

Anyone else hear the radio? Sounded like a ton of gunfire and military chatter.

Yeah, at the end of the scene it sounded real busy.

Ok I know this the beginning of the out break and the military supposedly have it all under control, but this is LA . Taking into account the population and the way tge virus works , all hell should be breaking loose.
Also Trav is useless .

I don't know how bipods work but here Travis, even though this is a .50 cal, we can let you shoot that zombie. Oh and please put your eye really close to the scope so that the recoil can hit and possibly blind you in one eye.

Somnia

Military clearly doesn't have it all taken care of like some of you were saying before.

They have their area taken care of but that's about it.

Gorillaz

I honestly hope Travis doesn't die. There is something about his head in the cloud mentality I like. It works a lot better here then the normal series where they are already in the shit

Ponn

Banned
Really starting to believe Travis does not make it to season 2. Ugh. This is so damn frustrating. He's perhaps the one character I really want to like but the shows making it so damn hard. If not him then I'm likely not going to bother with season 2 at this rate. Story wise I like what is happening. Character wise none of the characters are really grabbing me.

I think what they are pushing a little is how values you hold in a normal society just don't work in a situation like this. I'm sure Travis is an awesome guy in normal situations and probably the teacher everyone likes. The problem is the values and moral compass he is pushing just does not fly in a situation like this.

DAMN!

Salazar getting all detailed.

I honestly hope Travis doesn't die. There is something about his head in the cloud mentality I like. It works a lot better here then the normal series where they are already in the shit

Yeah. And I'd like to see him grow.
Except when he does particularly dumb stuff like walking up to that zombie a few eps ago, even after seeing them in that first ep.

lumi7890

yeah uh travis, I think it's time to find your inner ricktator now.

completely off topic - but I now a full member of this fine forum yay me

Effect

I think what they are pushing a little is how values you hold in a normal society just don't work in a situation like this. I'm sure Travis is an awesome guy in normal situations and probably the teacher everyone likes. The problem is the values and moral compass he is pushing just does not fly in a situation like this.

I get what they're doing but it's just frustrating.

Grisby

Damn.
yeah uh travis, I think it's time to find your inner ricktator now.

completely off topic - but I now a full member of this fine forum yay me
Congrats.

Mx43D.gif

Top Bottom