• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fear the Walking Dead - Season One - Sundays on AMC

JokerAceX

Wait do they know you turn when you die on this?

It was hinted at in early episodes that the medical community and law enforcement knew what happened. For instance their was the one scene when the guy died in the hospital in episode 1 and the body was moved, also the scene when the homeless man was shoot in episode 2.

Wait do they know you turn when you die on this?

The military definitely knows, and knows about the fever, and knows that bites are eventually fatal.

Though it seems they don't know that ONLY the bite causes the fever, since they're checking non-bit people for fevers and took in that asian guy a couple episodes back for being covered in his zombie wife's blood.

I think what they are pushing a little is how values you hold in a normal society just don't work in a situation like this. I'm sure Travis is an awesome guy in normal situations and probably the teacher everyone likes. The problem is the values and moral compass he is pushing just does not fly in a situation like this.

Yep, sort of get your shit together right now and not later so when shit happens you will be prepared for it. The old ways are long gone, embrace the new or die. Travis still wants to believe that the old ways are relevant and Daniel Salazar does too. Two different and relatable views.

How the hell am I only just now realizing Nathan Drake and Naughty Dog both start with the same letters?

4454896-0679205997-whoa-.gif

JokerAceX

I thought Salazar was gonna be the one smart person in the whole series....please don't tell me he's the one that unleashes the horde on LA....

Effect

Just wondered about something. I wonder if Robert Kirkman has ever thought have having the zombies mutant into something else. Things that can't be killed from head trauma to give Rick and crew a new and even greater threat.

Surprised it took Shane and company so long to find out they turn no bites

Yeah it was pretty ridiculous that no one in Shane's camping group saw anything on TV/internet about the kinds of things we saw on the TV/internet reports in this show, or never encountered a human dying by something other than a bite until Shane himself.

Top Bottom