• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February WrassleGAF |BO-T| And Bo-ing is Half the Battle

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I remember some of the other ones you had that you didn't include in that post.

Yeah, I'm a Ply Wood guy.
pFMTzpJ.gif

Sokantish

Booooo those NXT videos are gone

Anyone who saw them care to summarise?

Feels good to have a Ron avatar back

I only watched a few, three of the female NXT wrestlers had a promo to become the female version of shield. One of them was Paige. The one with Bray was just him being really crazy but it was a really good promo about people forgetting and doubting his power. Big E Langston one was pretty funny but I can't remember what he said now... something about his biological dad being Vader, sorry this doesn't help. And then one with Adrian Neville and his tag team partner with Neville being slightly unhinged and wanting to punch someone's face in while the other dude talked calmly. It was alright too!

I hate Rey Mysterio...

Speaking of knowing wrestlers, a guy who plays at my Bar knows Chris Jericho and had him call me on my birthday a few years ago. We talked for about a half hour and he was the coolest guy ever. He told me that the guy who plays for me asked him to call his boss's son and he thought I was gonna be a five year old. He called my friend an assclown for rooting for HBK over him during their feud too.

Balls Mahoney came in once during his WWECW run and was the hugest dickwad ever.

Team Rhodes Scholars is dissolving?! Nooooooooo!

Omega

Banned
I hate Rey Mysterio...

Speaking of knowing wrestlers, a guy who plays at my Bar knows Chris Jericho and had him call me on my birthday a few years ago. We talked for about a half hour and he was the coolest guy ever. He told me that the guy who plays for me asked him to call his boss's son and he thought I was gonna be a five year old. He called my friend an assclown for rooting for HBK over him during their feud too.

Balls Mahoney came in once during his WWECW run and was the hugest dickwad ever.

guess they need time for him to fight Sheamus every week.

tag team matches? aint nobody got time for dat

Kyoufu

I hate Rey Mysterio...

That's amazing. You are officially the coolest now.

And yeah I'm not shocked they're dissolving. Tag team division sucks arse.

Dyn-O-Mite is so freaking awesome, lol. I creased up seeing him walking about ringside eating his hotdog while the match is going on, trying to get chants started for himself.

Oh shit, here we go - Freight Train time! CHOO CHOO!!!

Sabucin

It is kinda weird see when Bork carry on his shoulders before the F5, and Cener or Vince are not resisting at all to be F5'd.

Edited: Also, Johnny Ace.

It is kinda weird see when Bork carry on his shoulders before the F5, and Cener or Vince are not resisting at all to be F5'd.

Edited: Also, Johnny Ace.

Yeah I hate this. It sort of takes some energy out of the moment as well. Stop posing for the camera, just do the move.

Yeah I hate this. It sort of takes some energy out of the moment as well. Stop posing for the camera, just do the move.

I thought I might have been the only person that gets irritated by this. Cena should know better. Vince too. Yeah Brock takes a while, but those two fuckers could at least act panicked and then it wouldn't bother me so much.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Of course I knew that! It's just that Anth0ny who gave me the idea that it would make a good avatar while saying in the same sentence how he wasn't going to use it.

But yeah thanks for those scans they're really interesting.

Hoarr

Neo Member
Not a big deal, I just wanted another excuse to post them.

But speaking of scans, did anyone here have these suckers?

tumblr_m90ucjSo5h1qzx70zo1_500.png

F'n gross.

Top Bottom